Dreamy: Koyomi / Rian
Quote: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

Favorite Super Sentai : Goseiger / Kyoryuuger / ToQger / Kyuuranger
Favorite Kamen Rider : Wizard / Gaim / Ex-Aid / Build / Zero-One
Favorite Garo : Yami Wo Terasu Mono / Gold Storm Shou / Kami No Kiba

Some surprise in Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V

Post by Mandalori »

Hi guys,

I'm currently watching Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V and I've been hearing some familiars voices. After Ayumi Kinoshita (Aki) in 5D's, and KENN (Judai in GX) being the Hound Shadow in the ToqGer movie, I didn't exepected some other knowing voices, but I did found 3 of them.

The first one being Mele from Gekiranger, she play a reporter called Melissa Claire.

Then, from Gekiranger too, there are Gekiblue and his twin brother that play the main character doppelgangers from two different dimensions.

Finally, and I was surprised by this one, Kumon Kaito from Gaim is part of the band that sing Arc-V season 3 ending. I recognized him because he was on the cover of the CD for the song.

I'm not sure if it interest anyone, but maybe there are others people that watch thoses shows here.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: Some surprise in Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V

Post by Phoenix512 »

I have been watching it as well. So Baron is part of the group who does this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQh9AkXNpRc

I can't say I like this song or not but I couldn't tell from listening to it.

People should know what Melissa Claire looks like especially due to the cowboy ninja.

I just want to say the so-called doppelgangers do not look anything alike. I constantly debating if the characters have the greatest or worst facial recognition ever.

By the way, the GekiBlue twins voiced the middle two in the picture above.
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Dreamy: Koyomi / Rian
Quote: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

Favorite Super Sentai : Goseiger / Kyoryuuger / ToQger / Kyuuranger
Favorite Kamen Rider : Wizard / Gaim / Ex-Aid / Build / Zero-One
Favorite Garo : Yami Wo Terasu Mono / Gold Storm Shou / Kami No Kiba

Re: Some surprise in Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V

Post by Mandalori »

I guess that they would have been played by the same actor if it was a Live-Action, but with differents hairs, clothes and behaviors.

I don't know if you would want to talk about it here or in another place, but the only YGO forum I know is the one for YGOPro, which is a free game where you can build your deck and duel the computer or others players. In fact, I know others, like the NeoArkCradle subbing group one, but YGOPro's one is the only one I have access since I'm playing it (and you need to register to be able to download the game.

I wonder if there are others voices I didn't recognize yet (or found in a wiki).

Return to “Actors”