Den-O vs Kabuto... Round 4! BECK : The Movie

Stalking the people behind the shows we love
Susan
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Den-O vs Kabuto... Round 4! BECK : The Movie

Post by Susan »

Harold Sakuishi's manga will soon be getting a live action movie treatment. The manga portrays the life a teenager named Tanaka "Koyuki" Yukio who meets a charismatic guitarist, Minami Ryusuke, and it changes his life. Koyuki joins Ryusuke's band, BECK ,and the series then follows their growth as people through success and hardship, and eventual rise to fame. It's my favorite manga series and I'm happy to see it get a movie. Previously it was adapted into an anime series that was pretty good.

Now for the awesome part: The movie will be starring Mizushima Hiro (Kabuto) as Minami Ryusuke, opposite Sato Takeru (Den-O) as Koyuki. Apparently they've retooled the story to revolve around Ryusuke and I'm not at all confident that Takeru's got the singing skills to match up to Koyuki's character...

But I'm still so excited! I love those boys!

These two guys keep getting cast opposite each other lately. Firstly they're Kamen Rider alumni. Following that they costarred as brothers in the Winter 2009 drama Mei-chan no Shitsuji. Recently they appeared opposite each other in episode 4 of Summer 2009 drama Mr. Brain. Hiro is a series regular and plays a bumbling, rookie detective, while Takeru guest-starred as an amnesiac pianist/murder suspect.

Now we're on to round 4 ... Beck!

Who will come out on top as Ikemen Rider supreme? We'll see! :lol:
yumenotenshi07
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Fuuma no Kojirou
Dreamy: Yaguruma Sou
Favorite Actor?: Sato Tomohito
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Re: Den-O vs Kabuto... Round 4! BECK : The Movie

Post by yumenotenshi07 »

Susan