- Rising to the Top
- Posts: 2436
- Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:18 pm
- Male: Yes
The MegaRangers are flying pretty high lately. In fact, they're about to Take Off! The Wings of Hope Dancing in Space
. (Yeesh, I need to stop writing these things last minute and all at once).
I like how blatantly rude Kenta is.
What the heck is that blue dot?
Wow, Yuusaku must REALLY have to pee. He's literally holding it in!!
Nice that Yuusaku can still crack wise when he's in mortal peril.
- Save the life
- Posts: 1684
- Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:35 pm
Poor MegaVoyager. It didn't even last 5 episodes before it become inadequate.
- Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
- Posts: 105
- Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:36 am
- Male: Yes
- Favorite series: Go-Busters
- 2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
- Dreamy: Ahim
- Favorite Actor?: Masaki Suda
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- My boom: Penguins :3
- Quote: Sekia wo sore o Ai to Yubun da ze!
I wouldn't say MegaVoyager became inadequate, it was just MegaWinger's debut episode. MegaVoyager did most of the work this episode anyway, so MegaWinger didn't have as grand a debut as one would've liked.
- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:07 pm
- omg are u a girl?: Yes
- Favorite series: Ultra Seven
- 2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
- Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
- Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- My boom: Ultra Seven
- Location: Somewhere on Earth
So does Inet just have an unlimited supply of warheads for Rocket Voyager-3, that must cost alot of money, no wonder the brass is so up tight about stuff like Hayakawa being MegaSilver. Would've like to have seen abit more of Megawinger in action for it's debut episode, but I assume at this point in history Toei was still hammering out how the sixth teammate would work out.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:04 am
- Male: Yes
- Favorite series: 555
- Dreamy: Cutie Honey
- Favorite Band: Elvenking
- My boom: Metal Gear
Groovy stuff, MegaRanger is pretty unique.
- Posts: 76
- Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:51 pm
- Male: Yes
- Favorite series: Go-Onger
- 2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
- Dreamy: Shiraishi Mako
- Favorite Actor?: Takeshi Kitano
- Favorite Band: Momoiro Clover Z
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- My boom: MLB
- Quote: "Come now, let us reason together," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool." -Isaiah 1:18
- Location: Texas
Well, unfortunately the series discussion thread is closed (most likely because most of the discussion there wasn't actually about the series), but I figured I'd post here since I just finished episode 36 personally.
I do think it was a little quick to add a new Robo since they just got Mega Voyager a few episodes back, but I guess it's cool that MegaSilver has a Robo to fight in now.
Regarding Megaranger as a whole, I really like the interaction between the characters. The Rangers just really seem to have fun with each other, poking fun but encouraging at the right times. They really do a good job of representing good high school friends, I think. And the villains, too. It's been a few episodes, but the fact that Hinlear cares about Shiborena and Yagande, and that he didn't let Darkonda (heh) get away with his treachery...just good stuff. So yeah, I'm not up to the Nejirangers yet, but I'm looking forward to getting there and seeing what they're about!