MegaRanger 45 released

Install, MegaRanger!
Forum rules
Wiki Link

< DaiRanger | MegaRanger | TimeRanger >
Post Reply
User avatar
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Posts: 27510
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:33 pm
Male: Yes
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: "Are you the new monarch, or are you just a pawn of fate?" - Emerald Herald
Type: ISFJ Protector
Location: Yami ni umare, yami ni kisu
Contact:

MegaRanger 45 released

Post by takenoko » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:13 pm

http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/MegaRanger_45

I don't even remember Shintarou and Jirou, but I guess they've been in the show before. I kind of like the Bulk and Skull dynamic between these guys.

Got to love finding a weird city that doesn't belong in this world.

User avatar
BuraddoRun
Infinity
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:51 pm
Male: Yes
Favorite series: Go-Onger
2ndFavoriteSeries: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Shiraishi Mako
Favorite Actor?: Takeshi Kitano
Favorite Band: Momoiro Clover Z
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: MLB
Quote: "Come now, let us reason together," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool." -Isaiah 1:18
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: MegaRanger 45 released

Post by BuraddoRun » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:54 pm

Weird. It say's the first post came in Oct 2014.

But anyway, yeah, I can't remember the exact episode, but these are the guys that knew Miku's "secret" and threatened to tell if she didn't go on a date with Shintarou. Jirou did all the talking for Shintarou because he is shy or something like that. Of course Miku thought the secret they knew was that she was MegaPink, but it was actually something else (THAT is what I can't remember exactly).

It was kind of cool seeing the Kunekune factory. They make those weird noises but they apparently have voices as well, at least enough to chant "Dr. Hinelar!"

On another note, I think a kimone is very flattering for Chisato. I thought the same thing when she wore one in the 2nd ending credits of the show earlier.

Battra
Humongous
Posts: 1161
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:07 pm
omg are u a girl?: Yes
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2ndFavoriteSeries: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven
Location: Somewhere on Earth

Re: MegaRanger 45 released

Post by Battra » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:19 pm

Surprising enough Hinelar City's establishing shot looks an awful lot like Yokohama. Also nice job who ever thought of using a piece of paper as a license plate on that bus, I could totally see the painted over plate.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!

ViRGE
Save the life
Posts: 1501
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:35 pm

Re: MegaRanger 45 released

Post by ViRGE » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:47 pm

Yay, more MegaRanger! :D

This wasn't an amazing episode, but it was an enjoyable one. I liked the call-back to Shintarou, and Dr. Hinelar actually being malicious is always fun.

User avatar
hinomars19
Go Go!
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:39 pm
Male: Yes
Favorite Actor?: Kitagawa keiko
Favorite Band: Koda Kumi
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: Yui Koike is like a kitten wrapped in cotton wool eating candyfloss. This cannot be disputed. You try, I flip your table (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Location: England (sadly)
Contact:

Re: MegaRanger 45 released

Post by hinomars19 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:11 am

BuraddoRun wrote:Weird. It say's the first post came in Oct 2014.

But anyway, yeah, I can't remember the exact episode, but these are the guys that knew Miku's "secret" and threatened to tell if she didn't go on a date with Shintarou. Jirou did all the talking for Shintarou because he is shy or something like that. Of course Miku thought the secret they knew was that she was MegaPink, but it was actually something else (THAT is what I can't remember exactly).

It was kind of cool seeing the Kunekune factory. They make those weird noises but they apparently have voices as well, at least enough to chant "Dr. Hinelar!"

On another note, I think a kimone is very flattering for Chisato. I thought the same thing when she wore one in the 2nd ending credits of the show earlier.
I believe it was photos of her goofing off. I think there is one of her asleep in class.

User avatar
BuraddoRun
Infinity
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:51 pm
Male: Yes
Favorite series: Go-Onger
2ndFavoriteSeries: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Shiraishi Mako
Favorite Actor?: Takeshi Kitano
Favorite Band: Momoiro Clover Z
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: MLB
Quote: "Come now, let us reason together," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool." -Isaiah 1:18
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: MegaRanger 45 released

Post by BuraddoRun » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:02 pm

hinomars19 wrote:
I believe it was photos of her goofing off. I think there is one of her asleep in class.
Ah, I'm pretty sure you're right. That rings a bell in my head.

On another note, we're getting close to the end!

User avatar
psychogoatee
Infinity
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:04 am
Male: Yes
Favorite series: 555
Dreamy: Cutie Honey
Favorite Band: Elvenking
My boom: Metal Gear

Re: MegaRanger 45 released

Post by psychogoatee » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:27 pm

Always fun to see more unearthed gems like this get translated! Thanks!

Post Reply

Return to “Sentai-Denji Sentai MegaRanger”