Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

MegaRanger 45 released

Post by takenoko »

http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/MegaRanger_45

I don't even remember Shintarou and Jirou, but I guess they've been in the show before. I kind of like the Bulk and Skull dynamic between these guys.

Got to love finding a weird city that doesn't belong in this world.
BuraddoRun
7X
Favorite series: Go-Onger
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Shiraishi Mako
Favorite Actor?: Takeshi Kitano
Favorite Band: Momoiro Clover Z
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: MLB
Quote: "Come now, let us reason together," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool." -Isaiah 1:18

Re: MegaRanger 45 released

Post by BuraddoRun »

Weird. It say's the first post came in Oct 2014.

But anyway, yeah, I can't remember the exact episode, but these are the guys that knew Miku's "secret" and threatened to tell if she didn't go on a date with Shintarou. Jirou did all the talking for Shintarou because he is shy or something like that. Of course Miku thought the secret they knew was that she was MegaPink, but it was actually something else (THAT is what I can't remember exactly).

It was kind of cool seeing the Kunekune factory. They make those weird noises but they apparently have voices as well, at least enough to chant "Dr. Hinelar!"

On another note, I think a kimone is very flattering for Chisato. I thought the same thing when she wore one in the 2nd ending credits of the show earlier.
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

Surprising enough Hinelar City's establishing shot looks an awful lot like Yokohama. Also nice job who ever thought of using a piece of paper as a license plate on that bus, I could totally see the painted over plate.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Yay, more MegaRanger! :D

This wasn't an amazing episode, but it was an enjoyable one. I liked the call-back to Shintarou, and Dr. Hinelar actually being malicious is always fun.
hinomars19
Go Go!
Favorite Actor?: Kitagawa keiko
Favorite Band: Koda Kumi
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: Yui Koike is like a kitten wrapped in cotton wool eating candyfloss. This cannot be disputed. You try, I flip your table (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Post by hinomars19 »

BuraddoRun wrote:Weird. It say's the first post came in Oct 2014.

But anyway, yeah, I can't remember the exact episode, but these are the guys that knew Miku's "secret" and threatened to tell if she didn't go on a date with Shintarou. Jirou did all the talking for Shintarou because he is shy or something like that. Of course Miku thought the secret they knew was that she was MegaPink, but it was actually something else (THAT is what I can't remember exactly).

It was kind of cool seeing the Kunekune factory. They make those weird noises but they apparently have voices as well, at least enough to chant "Dr. Hinelar!"

On another note, I think a kimone is very flattering for Chisato. I thought the same thing when she wore one in the 2nd ending credits of the show earlier.
I believe it was photos of her goofing off. I think there is one of her asleep in class.
BuraddoRun
7X
Favorite series: Go-Onger
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Shiraishi Mako
Favorite Actor?: Takeshi Kitano
Favorite Band: Momoiro Clover Z
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: MLB
Quote: "Come now, let us reason together," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool." -Isaiah 1:18

Post by BuraddoRun »

hinomars19 wrote:
I believe it was photos of her goofing off. I think there is one of her asleep in class.
Ah, I'm pretty sure you're right. That rings a bell in my head.

On another note, we're getting close to the end!
psychogoatee
Infinity
Favorite series: 555
Dreamy: Cutie Honey
Favorite Band: Elvenking
My boom: Metal Gear

Post by psychogoatee »

Always fun to see more unearthed gems like this get translated! Thanks!

Return to “Sentai-Denji Sentai MegaRanger”