Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

MegaRanger 49 released

Post by takenoko »

Wiki: http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/MegaRanger_49

The real life consequences of being a hero are brought to the forefront! I kind of dug it, though I think the MegaRangers would have transformed to at least defend themselves. Like maybe Kenta would consider quitting, but I don't think it'd fit the personality of the others to do so.
jonty
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: MegaRanger 49 released

Post by jonty »

Weird note in this episode: when they use the shield during the MegaVoyager battle scene, they call out, "MegaShield" even though in the past that exact shield has been called "Voyager Shield"
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Man, people are so quick to be disgraceful. The MegaRangers save their asses time and time again but suddenly they turned their backs on them because some of them got caught in the crossfire. Didn't a bunch of them were just converted to cards not too long ago? I'm glad that one person didn't their back on the MegaRangers. In the end, the MegaRangers realized that the people maybe dicks to them but they can't stop fighting for the right thing regardless of them.
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

I was nice seeing consequences brought to the forefront for our team, especially since they're still just high school students who were drafted into a war against Nejirejia. I like that before Nejirejia attacked them at the school Kenta was basically gloating about saving them from Hinelar City a bit of nice contrast to basically humble our heroes.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
Hoshinger
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Maskman
Dreamy: Luka Milfy

Post by Hoshinger »

This was a good episode and the series is amazing. I still think that Power Rangers in Space did a good job with the archive footage and the unification of all the past villains was amazing.

As for the toys in the picture I like them because people collect these things. The only ones I ever had were the Mighty Morphin', Turbo RV and Stratoforce Megzords years ago.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

I have always had a soft spot for episodes where the heroes reaffirm why they fight in the first place. The setup is a bit forced - everyone turning their backs so quickly - but overall it's a good episode because of how it ends.

Return to “Sentai-Denji Sentai MegaRanger”