Wiki Link

< DaiRanger | MegaRanger | TimeRanger >
jonty
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

MegaRanger 17 Released

Post by jonty »

It's back!

In this episode, we find out that wearing your hair up makes you super! But wait, is the relationship causal or merely a correlation? Watch to find out!

Also, as a bonus that no one cares about: a new feature to my oddly-toned release posts:
Spoiler
Behind the scenes of fansubbing!

When Miku uses the other Rangers' weapons, I had a fairly contentious internal debate about whether I should color the custom font weapons pink or keep them the original color (since the weapons themselves don't change color when Miku uses them). In the end I decided it'd be more fun if I just made it all pink. Did I make the right decision? Give me your ill-thought-out reprimands below!

Also, at 18:29, it originally didn't even occur to me to have karaoke for the musical interlude. You can thank (or berate) Lunagel for that one!
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: MegaRanger 17 Released

Post by Phoenix512 »

I guess that being super manages all the joyous energy into doing more useful things instead of "weeee, I'm having random fun".
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

I had to laugh when (Super) Miku kept pulling everyone else's weapons out. My sis goes "Where'd she get those?" and I'm like "Hammer space!" XD
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

Yeah nice to see the return of Megaranger. I got a kick out of Genta saying, "Miku's saying things I don't understand?". Apparently also being super changes the color coded panels on your suit gold to signify an increase of intelligence. I didn't mind the change in the color font when Pink was using the weapons, also enjoyed the karaoke in the middle.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

That was really a fun episode. She really needs to stop hitting Chisato. Maybe all the suits have a debug/test mode. It would explain the weapon access.
Last edited by takenoko on Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: You know why

Return to “Sentai-Denji Sentai MegaRanger”