Top Downloaded TVN series (with major disclaimers)

Anything goes
TorchWood
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Pirate Sentai GoKaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Special Operations Squadron Go-Busters
Alignment: Lawful Evil

Top Downloaded TVN series (with major disclaimers)

Post by TorchWood »

I thought it would be interesting to see the most popular series based upon number of downloads. So, I sorted by completed downloads, and saw the following:

Now, I have to look at this data with some hesitations. First, when the series got combined into a batch, the individual downloads got removed and we lose count. Also, because of licensing, some series got removed, meaning missing data. Still, looking at that list, the top series... and the only super Super Sentai series... is the much beloved Pirate Sentai GoKaiger. Everything else is in the Kamen Rider universe. Looking at the least downloaded series....

Again, I think we got some distortion of data here, especially with Princess Jellyfish as it is a more recent series and the batch downloads replaced the regular downloads.

Just thought it was interesting to look at the data. The major point I really want to emphasize is....

A big thank you to all of the TV Nihon folks, both past and present, who worked on translating, timing, typesetting, QC-ing, and other roles for all these years.
Something happening on a show turns into a board comment.

Return to “Random”