My boom: Devil Z

Samurai Sentai Shinkenger 01 released

Post by XIII »

It's here for your viewing pleasure

The first Act of the Shinkenger journery

I hope that you all join us on this journey

Also lets welcome terrans who did the translation for this

Sit back and enjoy this quality release
Live for the Moment, for the Moment is Eternal!
Zantra

Re: Samurai Sentai Shinkenger 01 released

Post by Zantra »

I don't know if these posts are manually applied to the front page, or if they are automatically applied, but if they are automatically applied, then something is wrong, because half of the threads for new torrents that have been posted today, are not showing up on the front page.

On Topic: I'm watching it right now, the opening theme is cool, and I like the way the villians look.

But, I think i'm going to have to get used to the Giant Sword.
SuperRicko
Infinity
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Decade
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Henshin Belts

Post by SuperRicko »

^^ It's a good thing I also look at your tracker list before anything else. :lol:

Um, I dunno if it's just my lack of sleep but... what does "SD" mean?

THANKS to you guys again for the effort, I will MOST DEFINITELY enjoy this new series. :D
You only get 3 choices in life... BE Good. GET Good. GIVE Up.
jonty
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by jonty »

Standard Definition. As in not High Definition.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Zantra wrote:I don't know if these posts are manually applied to the front page, or if they are automatically applied, but if they are automatically applied, then something is wrong, because half of the threads for new torrents that have been posted today, are not showing up on the front page.

On Topic: I'm watching it right now, the opening theme is cool, and I like the way the villians look.

The posts on the front page are manually applied.
XIII
The Conspiracy
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz - Kab
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Devil Z

Post by XIII »

Zantra wrote:I don't know if these posts are manually applied to the front page, or if they are automatically applied, but if they are automatically applied, then something is wrong, because half of the threads for new torrents that have been posted today, are not showing up on the front page.

Its only relevent posts that show up there, like new releases, not batch releases, and they are put up when ever they can be
Live for the Moment, for the Moment is Eternal!
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Not much happens in the first episode, but it looks pretty cool. ShinkenRed seems like an interesting character, I like how serious he always is. The strict hierarchy aspect is pretty awesome too. It makes me wish I served ShinkenRed XD It'll be interesting to see how the teamwork is done this year

I also really love all the nods to Japanese culture. The first episode is chocked full of notes. Three kicks in the balls for every person who asks a question answered in the show!!
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

I really wish I had ninja-like servants. I don't remember ever seeing a sentai where the team had a following of roadies with them. Yellow is going to be ditzy while Blue will annoy me to no end. Pink is very cool with Green as well. I'm not sure about Red yet. He's on the fence right now.
AnimeFan
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Den-O, Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva, Go-Onger
Favorite Actor?: Sakurada Dori
Favorite Band: ON/OFF
My boom: Vocaloid
Quote: Omae, boku ni tsuraretemiru?

Post by AnimeFan »

ShinkenBlue made me laugh especially with what he was wearing.

I wish I had ninja-like servants also. So far it looks like Shinkenger has the potential to be a good show.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Phoenix512 wrote:Blue will annoy me to no end.
I have a feeling the next thing I say will annoy you to no end, so I'll put it under a spoiler:
Spoiler
AibaAibaAibaAibaAibaAibaAibaAibaAibaAibaAibaAiba!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! *confetti*

I love the little quirks and incredible Japanese feel it's got. The black-dressed background characters are a nice nod to kabuki, and seemed a lot like the Hurricanger black ninja. The background music is fantastic, and although I was skeptical of yet another cell-phone henshin device, this one is so unique I'm not having any problem with it. I have a feeling I'm going to learn a lot of new kanji through this show. XD

Overall, I was quite a bit more impressed with the first episode than I was with Go-Onger's, so I'm definitely looking forward to the rest of this series.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

That's three kicks in the balls, Phoenix and Animefan, they're not ninja :p
Altaisen00
7X
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Series
2nd Favorite Series: Sentai, Super Robot
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Super robot Taisen

Post by Altaisen00 »

I like the BGM running through in this first act, really different from other sentai i seen before. Action really awesome kinda like musou games XD. Not much character introduction in first act, ShinkenYellow really cute when the arrow hit her head XD and her monkey origami cute too! ShikenBlue also made me laugh.. he really funny guy. Henshin sequence really cool, I like when they wrote then flip the kanji. The Origami really cool. Overall, i'm really impressed for the first act.
-If you can't see beyond, you won't understand what is right in front of your eyes-
William_Duel
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Faiz
My boom: The World.

Post by William_Duel »

I don't think there's ever been as Japanese a sentai show as this one...except maybe Kakurirangers because that was all ninjas...and all the other ninja followups too...I'm spouting BS again aren't I...? But still, awesome I will be keeping an eye on this show.
Soldat Veritas
Heaux Meaux

Post by Heaux Meaux »

I love the monkey origami, it's drop attack is badass.

Don't talk about the next episode
-take
Seventeen
7X
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger

Post by Seventeen »

I'm not really a fan of Aiba's, but he didn't make me want to jump off the roof here...yet. It was pretty funny at the end when he said "It's because our lord lead us in battle" even though it sort of contradicts ShinkenRed's actions. :lol:

ShinkenRed kind of confuses me, I think he expects that he shouldn't have to lead the others, kind of denies to himself his role as "Lord" I bet instead of seeing him soften up in future episodes, we may see him start to own his role as "Lord" and become a better leader.

ShinkenGreen is cool, he's definitely my favorite so far. I could actually see he and Takeru eventually getting along well, since Green just kind of embodies what Takeru expects from them when he gave his speech, and he was like "Lets just get on with it" :)

I got to say I'm not a big fan of the font you guys used, and I don't know if was the colors or the font, or whatever but it was really hard to read some of the names during the role call.

Overall a decent start if a little rushed.

Return to “Samurai Sentai Shinkenger”