Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Re: Shinkenger 27 released

Post by archer9234 »

ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM wrote:
Fidchell wrote:I didn't even know the Zord could do that with the tail.. makes one wonder how come Takeru and genta didn't to just that, even if they were surrounded...

So the Shin samurai gattai has more than 1 finisher.
DaiKaiShinken-Oh always had the sword finisher -___- they used both finishers in its debut episode. And the word zord does not apply to super sentai :evil:
Unless you're in Timeranger :P.
Fobo911
Go Go!
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: Kotoha-chan!
Favorite Actor?: Suzuka Morita
My boom: Girls
Quote: "The average person has one ovary and one testicle."

Post by Fobo911 »

Great episode for me. I love how Chiaki and Kotaha do that "high-five" kind of celebration. :D
Spoiler
I'm thinking that this episode is like the "Goonger 24 episode" (where the guys and Miu go through all of those scary and hilarious adventures in the forest, haha!) of this series.

And LMAO, can you scream at full power for 12 seconds like Genta did? I'm not sure if I can. :lol:
"The average person has one ovary and one testicle."
-Psychology textbook
monritche
Imouto Rider Club
Imouto Rider Club
Favorite series: KS7, Ultraman, KR
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai Series
Dreamy: Yumi Sugimoto
Favorite Band: Orange Range
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: mouse-clicking

Post by monritche »

Fobo911 wrote:And LMAO, can you scream at full power for 12 seconds like Genta did? I'm not sure if I can
Yeah that was really long actually.
Goty
Adventure
Favorite series: Faiz/Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger/Jetman

Post by Goty »

Arigomi wrote:I'm a little disappointed whenever there is a Chiaki episode. They tend to be very mechanical for me with all of the plot points spelled out for you. I was hoping that his situation would push Chiaki and Kotoha out of their comfort zones. Unfortunately, the characters didn't stray from their established behaviors.
Thanks, i couldn't say it any better.
I understand the need to take a break after the intensity of the last few episodes, though.
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

this episode was pretty funny genta a sushi, suits him well, and death by cat lol wait when did shiba have a cat anyway. it seems that the inomaru was shown it's full potential in this episode as from what i've learned when playing games is that any type of earth element is quite slow but has power. so in this episode we see chiaki/shinken green move super quick. in other words it looked like the inomaru gives the shinkengers strength for what they're weakness is. although i can't say about takeru and ryunoske
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
Fidchell
Anime skin is so smooth
Favorite series: Evangelion
2nd Favorite Series: Digimon 01
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: .hack//

Post by Fidchell »

ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM wrote:
Fidchell wrote:I didn't even know the Zord could do that with the tail.. makes one wonder how come Takeru and genta didn't to just that, even if they were surrounded...

So the Shin samurai gattai has more than 1 finisher.
DaiKaiShinken-Oh always had the sword finisher -___- they used both finishers in its debut episode. And the word zord does not apply to super sentai :evil:
takenoko wrote:
Fidchell wrote:I didn't even know the Zord could do that with the tail..
For fuck's sake, it's not a Zord. This isn't Power Rangers

My bad guys, no need to shoot me down though, it just a bad habit. Leet's just read Zord as mecha when I write it down if i ever do by mistake again ok? :)
PHurricane
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: W/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger

Post by PHurricane »

Genta screaming his head off was pretty impressive. Although Jii asking if everyone was alright immediately after Genta stopped screaming was not the smartest of questions.

Chiaki's plan was pretty clever. I guess I wasn't thinking the Ayakashi's ability through, because I wasn't expecting it at all. It's nice how Chiaki has consistently been one to develop strategies before rushing into battle.

Remember how there was a game (of-sorts) where people guessed when Birca would finally win the CM break race in Go-Onger? I think I'm at that point in Shinkenger waiting for Kotoha to introduce herself as "ShinkenYellow" instead of "The same, Yellow!" I'm pretty sure she hasn't done it yet (and I'm not counting the Decade episode where she got to say it, because that's not part of the Shinkenger episode run.) Amazing, considering we're over half-way through the series.
ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM
Faiz
Favorite series: Garo/Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Kabuto/Blade
Dreamy: Takanashi Rin
Favorite Band: Too many to list
My boom: Gundam
Quote: We're not tools of the government or anyone elses. Fighting was the only thing i was good at, but at least i fought for what i believed in.-Gray Fox

Post by ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM »

PHurricane wrote:Genta screaming his head off was pretty impressive. Although Jii asking if everyone was alright immediately after Genta stopped screaming was not the smartest of questions.

Chiaki's plan was pretty clever. I guess I wasn't thinking the Ayakashi's ability through, because I wasn't expecting it at all. It's nice how Chiaki has consistently been one to develop strategies before rushing into battle.

Remember how there was a game (of-sorts) where people guessed when Birca would finally win the CM break race in Go-Onger? I think I'm at that point in Shinkenger waiting for Kotoha to introduce herself as "ShinkenYellow" instead of "The same, Yellow!" I'm pretty sure she hasn't done it yet (and I'm not counting the Decade episode where she got to say it, because that's not part of the Shinkenger episode run.) Amazing, considering we're over half-way through the series.
The crossover counts in continuity for both shows, even if they didnt really show much in ep 20 or 21, it still counts.

She'll probably say it when its her turn to get to use the Inroumaru (if they ever do let her). Then again she kinda gets the short end of the stick for being last in the role call.
We Begin The Armed Intervention with Gundam
ramza81
That's so ridiculous
That's so ridiculous

Post by ramza81 »

Does anyone notice the color of kame origami is off when they combine ?

GarTkEZ
Salami Commander
Favorite series: BLACK/Jetman/AGITO
2nd Favorite Series: Blade/Hibiki/Bouken
Favorite Band: Switchfoot
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Adventure Time

Post by GarTkEZ »

@ramza

You got the snap at an inopportune time(it's the "underbelly" of Kame that's showing there)

When the forearm section snaps down and turns, the pink section shows again
IKKAN KENJO!
Fobo911
Go Go!
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: Kotoha-chan!
Favorite Actor?: Suzuka Morita
My boom: Girls
Quote: "The average person has one ovary and one testicle."

Post by Fobo911 »

Hmm, I just thought of something.

At least for Ryuunosuke, Mako, and Genta, each of them was switched with an object that is related to their element or specialty.

Genta changed into sushi (he is a sushi seller, after all, so that made sense), Mako changed into a fan (her special weapon is a Heaven Fan, so that made sense), and Ryuunosuke changed into a statue making a urinating gesture (I guess that counts as water, hehe).

As for Takeru...? A kitty cat object? Poor Takeru...

----------

And also, for the formation of DaiKaiShinken-Oh, was it necessary to use up time by showing the formation of Shinken-Oh and DaiKai-Oh as well? It's not that I don't like it... It's just that this process is usually sped up and cut so that only the main parts of the formation are shown. It's nice to have a change.
"The average person has one ovary and one testicle."
-Psychology textbook
monritche
Imouto Rider Club
Imouto Rider Club
Favorite series: KS7, Ultraman, KR
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai Series
Dreamy: Yumi Sugimoto
Favorite Band: Orange Range
My boom: mouse-clicking

Post by monritche »

Fobo911 wrote: As for Takeru...? A kitty cat object? Poor Takeru...
Perhaps related to his origami, instead of his element. A Shishi is basically a lion-like mythical creature, so lion as a cat it seems. But I guess it would had been much cooler if Takeru became a candle or something related to fire, because it gives them (especially Jii) more precaution to not let flame die.
HIDragonstar
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Garo, Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Fuuma no Kojiro
Dreamy: Kaoru, Kotoha,Wakana

Post by HIDragonstar »

Been a while, managed to keep downloading the episodes and still enjoy them.

Interesting to see how the youngest two of the group managed to defeat Abekonbe. They did it in a very creative manner.

I wonder if there is any of those 'maps' I've seen with other shows where they show the relations between people for that particular show.

Almost want to make a map myself. Except, I'm too biased to put Kotoha in the middle and everyone else around her...

For some reason though, the plump woman in the sign, the salaryman on the the stairs, and highschool student look familiar.
People say that the real world isn't black or white, its shades of gray. I prefer to think its a rainbow spectrum, when any color is dark enough, its black, when any color is light enough, its white. Yet, there is a spectrum of cultures and values.
大変身
Save the life
Favorite Actor?: Nobuyuki Hiyama

Post by 大変身 »

AeonRanger wrote:this episode was pretty funny genta a sushi, suits him well, and death by cat lol wait when did shiba have a cat anyway.
probably a hungry kitten looking for food
Twitter
iamawesome.com
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

This episode shows the chemistry that Chiaki and Kotoha have with each other. They really make a great time team and got to love Chiaki's finisher. I noticed that a lot of what the Ayakashi are doing to humans throughout this whole series has been very very different. Different as in threatening compared to what you usually see in Sentai. I like that a lot as it gives you a sense of how dangerous the villains really are. But have you guys seen the ratings lately to Shinkenger? Ever since Genta's debut, the ratings have slowly dipped. I really dont understand how that is. Is it because this show is too serious that kids are tuning away from it? Shinkenger is awesome and I hope thats not the case.

Return to “Samurai Sentai Shinkenger”