Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Shiraishi Mako
Favorite Actor?: Shirota Yu
Alignment: Lawful Good

Re: Shinkenger 44 released (No HD yet)

Post by Zazelle »

takenoko wrote:He basically listed a synopsis for the story for the entire month of January. So I gave him a punishment to fit the crime
O_O Glad I didn't read that lol
harpdevil wrote:
Zazelle wrote:This twist was so epic! Who would've thought that the REAL 18th head was a girl? It's actually a really cool idea. My guess is that if it's a huge success, they might do it again in the future.
I think the idea of having a female Red is so the boys in the audience will take a dislike to the new lord and want Take back. If they had a male lord they might think he is cool and not really mind the change.
That makes sense.
harpdevil wrote:I'm glad this episode is out, I've been waiting to see people's reactions to this revelation. First female Red in Sentai history! It reminds me of the interview with the Producer of Deka, Magi and Geki, when asked if there would ever be a female Red:

The Super Sentai series plays a lot with male and female role models, and often some characters are allowed to cross the line of the traditional roles for a short time. However, there are certain issues that remain untouched. Will there ever be a male pink ranger? Will there ever be a female red ranger (leader)? “Well, neither of those is completely out of the question, but still unlikely. For example the fact that Super Sentai is a show for 3 to 5 year old boys, having a female leading character is not supported by the toy shops.”

I'd love to have been in the board room when this was being discussed. (The rest of the interview http://tvnihon.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... 1&p=103001)
A male pink ranger would be disturbing O_O. If they ever do a sentai where the red one is female, I think they might put a male violet instead of Pink, or use a VERY dark shade of pink :P
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

What's wrong with a pink male? I mean, they even thought Mako's dad was a pink ranger. There's nothing unmanly about pink!
Zazelle
Sentai Senshi
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Shiraishi Mako
Favorite Actor?: Shirota Yu
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Zazelle »

That's why I said that if they do do a Pink male, it would be a bit darker than usual, and pink is bad ass on a male, makes you more manly :)
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

We already have the Rider in pink (aka Decade). So who knows we may get a male pink one day.
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

Gekivoilet came close.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Comics 389-390

Post by takenoko »

I included 390 because I didn't really get it. In the first panel the Shinkengers are beaten so they call on W to take over. W is beaten so he calls out to the Precures. The Precures are beaten. Then in the last panel it says something about 30 people losing the 31 leg race
GolgoThirteen
Gao
Favorite Actor?: Chuck Norris
Favorite Band: Drake

Re: Shinkenger 44 released

Post by GolgoThirteen »

That was fn crazy. Ok I guess I'm a year behind you all, but wow this is great stuff right here, this show should of got an emmy that was nuts. Im on like episode 48 now, but wow I cant believe hes not the real Shiba head and all the drama that came wit it! I love this fn show!!!

Return to “Samurai Sentai Shinkenger”