Wiki Link

< Go-Onger | Shinkenger | Goseiger >
Shado Kabuto
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Faiz Kabuto Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O Deka Magi Bou

Re: Shinkenger 46 released

Post by Shado Kabuto »

Great episode of Shinkenger. Jii really cares about Takeru-tachi all along even despite the lying to them about not being the lord. Takeru could have told them but he really don't want to hurt them as well. Tanba finally got he deserves to keep that muthafluckin mouth shut. Kaoru isn't really a bad person at all even she thanks Takeru for his efforts.

The sword battle with Juuzou and Takeru mad epicness to the core. The swordplay was superb especially the horse-back scene was a nice touch.

I just hope Mako-tachi will forgive Takeru despite the lies and betrayal.

Also I agreed with dragonstar with the emotions that Mako and the others are going through.

Ryuunosuke is stuck between duty and loyalty
Mako is blaming herself for not able to help Takeru's problems
Kotoha's devotion and affection towards Takeru was a lie
and Chiaki................... doesn't understand why it happened and he's the one is most concerned about Takeru.
I walk the path of HEAVENS
Thanks Guile for the Kabuto Avy's and Signatures
thanks bauffie for the sig.
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

Some very nice action on both sides. Nice seeing the villains take the inactive and go all out since the real lord has appeared, they really have been well developed this season. Man the team is just falling apart with their loyalties to serving their lord & their ties with Takeru, i'd say the feelings they're going through now are way worse than anything the Gedoushu could throw at them. I sure hope by the end of the series Tanba is demoted to Kuroko, it would certainly serve him right with his attitude.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
zheyao
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Dekaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Hibiki
My boom: One Piece

Post by zheyao »

TrueZero wrote:Loved the fight between Takeru and Juuzo, seeing the third life will take a while to forget. I was wondering "What if one had a third life?" and I was simply expected a mutated version of them (Think what happened to that MoTW from the Inroumaru introduction). Not a full blown new look like that.
That's probably because Oborojime is based on the Enenra, a smoke-like monster. The picture is somewhat similar to the third life.

Great episode. Things are still heating up, and the Shinkengers are currently not in the best state to handle the situation. Only three more episodes for the team to get their act together and ultimately save the day.

Anyone notice that they gave back Takeru's and Genta's ShinkenRed and Gold status in the opening credits? Shame, I thought that was a nice touch in the last episode.
Sarcastic_Jamie
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Boukenger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Ikuta Toma
Favorite Actor?: Ikuta Toma
Favorite Band: Shinee,2pm
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: Glee
Quote: Life's a bitch and she has puppies.

Post by Sarcastic_Jamie »

What can I say about this episode that hasn't been said? It was a great episode and the fight choreography rocks. I love how they put a gag on Tanba when Kaoru told him to be quiet for a while. I was happy about that.
Darren Criss is my future baby's Daddy.
Fidchell
Anime skin is so smooth
Favorite series: Evangelion
2nd Favorite Series: Digimon 01
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: .hack//

Post by Fidchell »

Well almost everything has been said already so I won't realyy say much... Except how I actually gave a chuckle when tanba got his mouth gagged. ^_^

One thing that surprises me is how you all rave the horse fight (Which i thought was GODLY!) but nobody wonders where the random horses come from;
Spoiler
even if they are an obvious reference to the movie since the ed theme showed them a few times.
<- just in case.
zheyao
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Dekaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Hibiki
My boom: One Piece

Post by zheyao »

^You forgot the 1st episode, where Takeru "summoned" a horse by writing the kanji 馬.

Granted, that doesn't explain where Juuzo got his horse.
gmottl
Mega
Favorite series: Rider-Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: ppgz, mrr, too many
Dreamy: fourze girls, luka
Favorite Actor?: jirou zanki garulu
Favorite Band: nightwish
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: MLP:FIM
Quote: just because you're a genius doesn't mean your a smart guy- PPG narrator
just because i'm an idiot doesn't mean i'm stupid- Spencer Shay

Post by gmottl »

"shinji where are you, seven, where have you gone, is that a dragon in the mirror, why does my computer have such an evil, bloodthirsty face, wait, where am i, who is this kid, wait what, what do you mean, that can't be right, I DIE AGAIN"

good episode, loved the henshins for takeru and genta, only he could pull that one off. the new jii really is an idiot and he still doesn't stop after kaoru tossed how many things at him now. and i know were not supposed to talk about the preview but, was that frickin gosei in the teamup previews :D .

edit- p.s. incase you can't figure out my little opener, here's a hint, it's about a guess star who was in 2 shows that TVN did last year. answer
Spoiler
ryuki and keitai sousakan 7
Anyone remember when the news didn't want to make you punch the nearest thing to you, me neither.
Orenohissatsuclimax
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Naomi Chan~
Favorite Actor?: Mizushima Hiro
My boom: Decade

Post by Orenohissatsuclimax »

Godly episode
Kaoru is more likeable than I thought. At least she shuts up Tanba from time to time.
It would be pretty cool if Takeru fell to Gedou
I kinda had that feeling before with the "twisted" statement and those times where he stole poor yelow's sword just to defeat the enemy.
It would definitly be a plot twist of Takeru DID fall to Gedou and he was the secret last boss.
Now with these last couple of episodes though, I'm curious what impact Akumaro will have after this.
He seems completely forgotten and that what his plan was (to split the japan world in half) was just a subplot(that took a good 1/4th of the series.
Spoiler
But of course the whole Decade series was pretty much a subplot for the mov-*shot*
)

Even though of course all the attention is all the current shinkengers and their drama, I want to see a little backstory to Kaoru. She really doesn't have any lines other than "You talk too loud" and battle grunts. She also seems really monotone which I'm not sure is her acting, or Kaoru was just raised that way to feel little emotion.

The henshin scene with the horses was epic. I love how they don't immediately go into suit form. It shows that the actors of Takeru and Juuzo has some skills.
minmaxticus
There are five lights!
There are five lights!

Post by minmaxticus »

Just finished episode 46, and I'm very impressed with the way Shinkenger has turned out. Out of all the series I've watched (untranslated Timeranger, parts of Aba, Magi, Go-Onger - finished Deka and Geki), and what I know/have seen from Sentai in general, Shinkenger seems to handle more sophisticated/complex themes and storylines then the others have previously. It could also be in part to the slightly more grounded universe as opposed to aliens and talking cars/dinosaurs, but if this is an indication of a new trend in Sentai (or a return to form?), then I'm really heartened by it.

Thanks very much to everyone at TV-N for their hardwork in making such a fine series accessible to non-Japanese speaking fans!
All I know about women is that they're a lot like Voltron - the more you hook up the better it gets.
jolly_old_saint
Faiz
Favorite series: Gumby
2nd Favorite Series: Dengekibikifaizenger

Post by jolly_old_saint »

Phoenix512 wrote: So I'm guessing that this fight isn't authorized by Providence.
Still waiting for the emperor to show up. He has to after reading all the off-screen reports, right?

As for skeletor-man's horse appearing...I have my theories as to how.
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: JRPGs

Post by kaemmerite »

Kogashi wrote:... Hmm... I may be talking out of my ass... But I think Takeru's dad, might have been ShinkenBlue... Or at least that's who gave him the Shishi Origami judging from the how of his death matching up... Again, that could be me being crazy.
I doubt it. It's been shown that the bloodline of the Shinkenger carry certain innate mojikara. That's why Shitari was surprised that Takeru's body wasn't full of fire mojikara, because as the head of the Shiba clan it should have been. If Takeru's dad had been Shinkenblue then Takeru would have been full of water mojikara, which I don't think really has any support (besides, Shinkenblue would have been one of Ryuunosuke's relatives, which would mean that Takeru and Ryuunosuke are related and that isn't really supported either).

More than likely Takeru's dad was one of the servants of the Shinkenger and so they just chose him to be the kagemusha for whatever reasons.

Anyway this was a good episode and it's a bit disappointing we're not going to get to know Kaoru's character a bit better, but I guess it's hard to develop her when they need to focus on the characters we've been following, and they're mostly concerned with Takeru and don't really interact with her much. For the purposes of the show she doesn't really need a personality I guess (which is good because she doesn't really have one).

I, personally, was extremely disappointed with the Ayakashi this episode. I expected something super strong and amazingly cool especially with Shitari giving it half his life force, but it turned out to be pretty generic and weak. Even the third form was anticlimactic, it just attacked them while they stood there dumbfounded, until they did their one attack and beat it. I was hoping for something a bit more impressive. I guess if the Ayakashi had been too strong it would have interfered with the Takeru/Juuzou thing but I dunno, I still feel cheated a bit.
riderkicker
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Jetman
2nd Favorite Series: BLACK
Dreamy: Hikawa
Favorite Actor?: Hosokawa
Favorite Band: FoC
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: King! Ha!

Post by riderkicker »

It's such a damn shame that this show has to end so soon!
This was totally an awesome episode, friendship, fights to the death, overkills! :lol: Man that fight between Juuzo and Takeru had the makings of a freaking movie.
And at that Albie cried a single tear which turned into a jelly bean all the colors of the rainbow! And
suddenly...Albie wasn't racist anymore!!!
kaza
7X

Post by kaza »

[first post in months, LoL]

don't know about most people around here, but I didn't finish watching GO-ONGER last year...

I stopped around the 34th episode...it was getting on my nerves of how riddicullous it was...

but shinkenger is just totally different!

it has such a good plot, nice characters, good action scenes, the theme is jjsut wonderful to see...

thank A LOT TVNIHON for giving me the chance of watching such goood sentai!

and I have high hopes for GOSEIGER, it should be awesome as well, and even the suit looks kinda old fashion =D
by Crimsom Cafe
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

Great amazing episode. Except for the monster fight. Way too easy. Way too fast. It should of been continued in the second episode. Also the fly by Kaoru screens got annoying. The fight should of been somewhat harder, cause genta wasn't even there to aid them with the final attack. At least it should of climaxed as a to be continued fight.
gmottl
Mega
Favorite series: Rider-Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: ppgz, mrr, too many
Dreamy: fourze girls, luka
Favorite Actor?: jirou zanki garulu
Favorite Band: nightwish
My boom: MLP:FIM
Quote: just because you're a genius doesn't mean your a smart guy- PPG narrator
just because i'm an idiot doesn't mean i'm stupid- Spencer Shay

Post by gmottl »

finish it kaza the ending was awesome. trust me.
Anyone remember when the news didn't want to make you punch the nearest thing to you, me neither.

Return to “Samurai Sentai Shinkenger”