Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Go-Onger | Shinkenger | Goseiger >
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Shinkenger 47 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

Takeru's battle with Juuzou ends as the endgame is approaching.

Spoiler
I didn't mind that this episode didn't have much action about it as it perfectly setups the final two episodes with Doukoku returning from his slumber. But looking at him, it looks like he hasn't completely recover as his right shoulder is all crackly and gray. Juuzou did get a proper sendoff with Takeru making the initial killing blow and the soul of Urasama finally manage to stop Juuzou from killing no more.

At least the hermit from episode 7 makes his return as a Kururo who gives Ryuu the resolve to go to Takeru and eventually saved him. Chiaki missing on the first punch and then tells Takeru not to dodge was quite funny. I like the moment of the five of them being together before heading out to battle. I have to give Kaoru props for finally realizing that she should have consider the others' feelings towards Takeru before making her return. In that way, she accepts Genta as well which he accepts her in return. Only Tanba hasn't realized this. Silly old man.

As for Tayuu, I think she realizes that she finally accepts her Gedou side when Doukoku mended her shami. She uses this realization to allow Mako to cut open the shami and releasing the suffering of her former lover to allow Doukoku to emerge again.

Alkaid
Boyz boyz boyz
Favorite series: Rescue Fire/Double
2nd Favorite Series: Den-o/Magi/Deka
Dreamy: Philip/Shoutarou
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Qsuke!

Re: Shinkenger 47 released

Post by Alkaid »

It's pretty sad that we're only down to the original 3 Gedou but also a bit telling as it hopefully means these final episodes will be jam-packed with story, action and battles!

Though, I have to admit it was a bit disheartening to not see a huge-ass Juuzou vs Shinkenger mecha fight. .-. It made up a bit with the finisher scene for Juuzou however.

Action slowed down for a bit after that but I still haven't exactly figured out Tayu and Shikari can be in the human world for what seems a much longer time than both the other Gedoushuu and Doukoku as they all reside within that world of the Sanzu River.

The dark whirlwind that both released Usuyuki's love from his hold and also let Doukoku out though was very cool. Though it does worry me that it seemed Tayu may have gotten cut as well...she's still very easily my favorite Gedou.
Yuusuke: BLACK RX?
Decade. No... This is... Saban's Masked Rider no Sekai. Alright, let's go.
Natsumi: WHAT? You're not going to help this world's Rider?
Decade: BELIEVE ME, it's better if they all die.

Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

I think Tayuu is in the same category as Juuzou due to human half. Not sure if Shitari was human at one point or not but I just think he doesn't really spend much time in the outside world and subject to the other Ayakashi. As for Doukoku himself, his reason why he can't stay for very long at all was due to the previous sealing attempt. He hasn't simply heal enough and needs the Sanzu River in the human world to sustain himself there.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I was a bit surprised by Tayuu's actions. Did not see that coming. Looks like things are about to go down next episode

And good scene with the Shinkengers. Nice acting and whatnot. Even Gen-chan calmed it down to work with the princess in this episode. Looks like things are going along
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

It was very well done on how they culminated with a few quick battles. Would've never expected Tayuu to go & sacrifice herself in order to allow Doukoku back into our world, I was sure it was going to be Shitari. It was nice seeing the return of the guy who helped Ryunosuke way back and that he was also able to help the Kaoru realize that her presence really put a strain on the team. Looking forward to see how things turn out next episode.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
H.E.N.S.H.I.N
Go Go!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Goseiger
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Trial!

Post by H.E.N.S.H.I.N »

This episode was great!
Th way Juuzo died was epic too.
I also didnt exptect Tayuu to sacrifice her Shami for Doukoku!
Thought it could have been Shitari too, and since he had already given half of his life away, dont think he minds giving another half? LOL.
Anyway, this was a great episode. Cant wait for th next(:
Orenohissatsuclimax
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Naomi Chan~
Favorite Actor?: Mizushima Hiro
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Decade

Post by Orenohissatsuclimax »

The first half really got to me.
I bawled like a kid when Takeru started crying because of joy.
Juuzou had a nice finish. Uramasa's pleasure got filled but not Juuzou.
I guess a gedou's weak point is being cut in half lol
gh0stwrit3r
Kamen Knight
My boom: Grounded

Post by gh0stwrit3r »

so we're officially calling her 'Tayuu' now?

Sad to see Juuzou not being part of the final battle, but his death by Takeru was well-done, and it is the ending he deserves.

Love how the Mako vs Tayuu fight, albeit short, parallels the Takeru vs Juuzou clash.

And our main badguy is back. How awesome is that? And he can survive longer on the surface now. Thanks to Tayuu. Why'd she do that? Though there really isn't a reason for her to do the opposite.

I love how Kaoru acknowledges Genta as one of them in this episode. I mean, the world may end any minute now, they will need all the help they can get. xD
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

gh0stwrit3r wrote:so we're officially calling her 'Tayuu' now?
Where you been? This has happened weeks ago.
TrueZero
7X
Favorite series: Shinkenger, W
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Detective Conan

Post by TrueZero »

Well I loved the fight for Takeru and Juuzou, definately felt like it gained the attention it deserved. I was fighting back the tears when I saw Takeru's realisation, and I loved that the guy who returned to being a Kuroko in the aftermath of the Kajiki episode returning to help Ryunosuke with his problems. Definately one to watch. The end is nearly here. Can't wait to see it!

I actually went back and watched 46 just before this, only makes sense to and it really is worth it. I dare say we have ourselves a four part finale, when you think about it.

One final bit, gotta say this. Loved Kaoru's new fan. Tanba had it coming to him for a long time. The whack on the head when he was saying you're not a Samurai to Genta, priceless.
I don't have anything to put in here right now.
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

OMG KarouXGenta shipping :P

Glad to see Juuzo got a good fight in before he died.

Oh dang, I hope Tayuu doesn't die immediately. Please let her stay until the last episode!
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
09MurphyM
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by 09MurphyM »

I liked the part where Kaoru hit Tanba with an even bigger fan.
Zazelle
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Shiraishi Mako
Favorite Actor?: Shirota Yu
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Zazelle »

OMG! Totally awesome episode! Juuzo's death was way to cool, Uramasa stabbing his foot to stop him from killing.

Takeru's realization that the bond isn't a lie put tears in my eyes. One of the most beatifull scenes of the series. I laughed so hard when Tanba dodged the first fan and then the Kuroku comes with an EVEN bigger fan. He did not get owned once, but twice!

Doukoku's appearance was way to cool, although at first I expected the ship to appear lol.
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

Great episode. I was like "Take you gonna turn evil!?!@!?!@". Juuzo's ending felt a bit drawn out. Lack of blood on his boot made me go huh.
Deka_Hero
Humongous
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Quote: I DEMAND THINGS TO BE AWESOME! - Michel Bay

Post by Deka_Hero »

it's seem Takeru was about to fall to Gedou, if not for his friends/ship parters snapping him out of it.
that would have been a interesting twist, but alas, all we got was Juzzo finally biting the big one.

I really want to hate Kaoru for forcing Takeru out.....but i really can't. She is human that understands bonds. The same can't be said for Tanba, who got giant fan owned!

Return to “Samurai Sentai Shinkenger”