Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Kiva | Decade | W >
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Final form ride for fourze?

Post by OOOKaiser »

My guess it would be a huge giant rocket which decade will ride on and fly into space.
rizefall
Swedish Meatball
Alignment: Neutral Good

Re: Final form ride for fourze?

Post by rizefall »

Have not seen ord heard much about this new series but it has something to do about space right? Maybe a spaceship?
"Lady Luck is smilin"
MaskedRideEclipse
Gabu
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Hot? Errr, TaJaDoru?
Favorite Actor?: Yu Hasebe
Favorite Band: DREAM
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Gi-Gi-Giga Scan
Quote: At the signature>>>

Post by MaskedRideEclipse »

rizefall wrote:Have not seen ord heard much about this new series but it has something to do about space right? Maybe a spaceship?
Where did you come from, Rizefall? Looks like you've been sleeping for a year or two. This Kamen Rider is about school life. The concept include constellation and switch. No spaceship, but you have a base on the moon which can be accessed fro a locker at their school. The story start as the main character entering his new school and meet his childhood friend, he also met childhood friend's friend who has the rider's driver(yeah, driver again). Then encounter some monster, he use the driver because the childhood friend's friend cannot use it due to physical problem. Then that ep 1.
-If all that I'd been said is a spoiler, then kindly delete them or put -snips-
'If you wishes to change the world, Then, you'll need to be stronger than the world itself, If you can, then, You're capables on changing the world.'
D_B
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Please delete this account.
2nd Favorite Series: Please delete this account.
Dreamy: Please delete this account.
Favorite Actor?: Please delete this account.
Favorite Band: Please delete this account.
My boom: Please delete this account.
Quote: Please delete this account.

Post by D_B »

Alternately, we could see a motorcycle/rocket/space shuttle (like Fourze's normal bike on steroids) that can be used similar to Kuuga's Gouram. Well, okay, let's not wish for Momotarous to stab it in the rear with DenGasher and sling it around (the only rider I think ever deserved that kind of treatment is Kiva)... but aside from that, something similar to Gouram.
Please delete this account.
rizefall
Swedish Meatball
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by rizefall »

MaskedRideEclipse wrote:
rizefall wrote:Have not seen ord heard much about this new series but it has something to do about space right? Maybe a spaceship?
Where did you come from, Rizefall? Looks like you've been sleeping for a year or two. This Kamen Rider is about school life. The concept include constellation and switch. No spaceship, but you have a base on the moon which can be accessed fro a locker at their school. The story start as the main character entering his new school and meet his childhood friend, he also met childhood friend's friend who has the rider's driver(yeah, driver again). Then encounter some monster, he use the driver because the childhood friend's friend cannot use it due to physical problem. Then that ep 1.
Well i have not been on the forums since the summer before OOO :(
"Lady Luck is smilin"
Chaos42
Gao

Post by Chaos42 »

it will probably be big version of the rocket switch and decade will use it

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”