Feel the power of Decade
Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Kiva | Decade | W >
mholden020
Gabu
Favorite series: Garo
Favorite Band: Avenged Sevenfold
Quote: "Never think that success is down to your own performance alone. If you start listening only to yourself you take the first step back towards the bottom. The flowers of victory belong in many vases."
-Michael Schumacher
Type: INFJ Counselor

Curious about other Kamen Rider series after watching Decade

Post by mholden020 »

I started watching Super Sentai with Shinkenger last summer and by now I'm caught up to the current Toqger episode. I watched Dairanger and Jetman, then tried to watch a few of the 90s and early 2000s series but lost interest quickly, so I decided to watch Decade, mainly because of the Shinkenger crossover making it the only one I knew anything about. I'm up to episode 29 right now, and I have absolutely loved every episode because it actually had a story, not the typical Fight the Weekly Monster/Woo Teamwork episodes that fill up the middle section of the Sentai series. I want to watch the other Kamen Rider series, but if they all have a more story-driven approach or if Decade was a one-off and they're actually more like Super Sentai but with just a few heroes.

I had planned to start at Kuuga and go from there but I saw it wasn't finished yet, so I'm open to any suggestions on what to watch next. Thanks!
Completed Series:
-Kamen Rider: Agito, Ryuki, 555, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W, Fourze, OOO, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
-Sentai: Jetman, Dairanger, Deka --> Zyuohger
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Curious about other Kamen Rider series after watching De

Post by takenoko »

I'd watch them in order. Agito is pretty great, and we're almost done with that one.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Agito shares continuity with Kuuga, but only has minor throwaways to it, so it is not needed to watch beforehand.

You can watch any of them in order. Most people would suggest Kabuto and then Blade first, but again it doesn't really matter.
mholden020
Gabu
Favorite series: Garo
Favorite Band: Avenged Sevenfold
Quote: "Never think that success is down to your own performance alone. If you start listening only to yourself you take the first step back towards the bottom. The flowers of victory belong in many vases."
-Michael Schumacher
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by mholden020 »

Thanks for the responses! I grabbed the first batch from Agito while I was watching the final couple of episodes of Decade. However......I'm going to watch the Decade/W movie before moving to Agito. The ending was really unexpected. :D
Completed Series:
-Kamen Rider: Agito, Ryuki, 555, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W, Fourze, OOO, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
-Sentai: Jetman, Dairanger, Deka --> Zyuohger

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”