Wiki Link

< Kiva | Decade | W >
Morgan Lamia
Infinity
Favorite series: Dekaranger
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Re: KR Decade 02 released

Post by Morgan Lamia »

Episode two is up so quick? Awesome. :D Great job on the subs too, especially during the crazily shot scenes.

Anyway, I loved this ep. I think it had just the right amount of pacing, aswell as just the right amount of teasing on a few things too.
I just can't decide on what I think about Tsukasa though. Sometimes I really like him, sometimes I don't... I guess I'll just have to wait and see how it goes. (But man it's nice to have a main Rider who's not just all frail and clueless. *Only been watching KR since Den-O*)
bestkept
Adventure
Favorite series: Kabuto, Drive, Decade, Build, Zero One

Post by bestkept »

is this subbed?
It is not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me...-Batman
marthaba
Salami Commander
Favorite series: kamen rider
Dreamy: wakana, yuriko, yumi
Favorite Band: High&MightyColor
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: 400cc yamaha virago

Post by marthaba »

nope, they're not....Image

just kiddin... ofcourse its subb... :mrgreen:
Last edited by marthaba on Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
HUH?!?
ShadowX7
NagoSan
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Fourze, P4A/G
Quote: "Misunderstandings happens all the time, more so on the internet."

Post by ShadowX7 »

bestkept wrote:is this subbed?
Image*sigh*
Did you NOT read the HUGE (Okay, they're not THAT huge) writing of "Fan-Subbing by fans for fans" when you came here?
"You count the medals, one, two, and three! Life goes on, anything goes, coming up OOO!"
Tiger-Trident
Favorite series: kiva, go-onger
Dreamy: Kamen Rider GAOH
Favorite Actor?: Sammi Cheng
Favorite Band: Jam Project now
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Post by Tiger-Trident »

dang that ep rocked. i can't wait to see how he's going to stick Kuuga on the card.

and about the hoppers when did they ever need a good reason to fight in kabuto and that trench coat guy is probably the same guy as the original sakurai, keep in mind he had disappeared for certain events in Den-O to happen, so who knows where he went in that time.

and yes X7 it's subbed
ShadowX7
NagoSan
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
My boom: Fourze, P4A/G
Quote: "Misunderstandings happens all the time, more so on the internet."

Post by ShadowX7 »

Tiger-Trident wrote: and yes X7 it's subbed
Wait, why are you saying that to me?

Anyway, I noticed something odd, in eps 1 preview, it said that Decade was Unidentified Lifeform No. 15, while in this one it's No. 10

It sounded almost the same, but you can almost hear it being said as Jyuu Go/15 (correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not that good at Japanese)
"You count the medals, one, two, and three! Life goes on, anything goes, coming up OOO!"
ryujin
Gabu
Favorite series: MagiRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Zero
Dreamy: Matsuyama Mary
Favorite Actor?: Masahiro Inoue
Favorite Band: SCANDAL
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: PS4
Quote: R/B is just ORB without the O and Tiga is just Taiga without the A ... tabun :P
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by ryujin »

yumenotenshi07 wrote:XD I do not like Tsukasa either. Just goes to show that Tendou arrogance can be imitated, but never duplicated....
same here ... he's a jerk, plain and simple, incomparable to the god-like Tendou Souji (fanboy mode here) ... and punching a girl in the face!?, not a very good idea imo, you can probably jus' ask her to prick a needle in her fingertips and let it bleed on the ground.
Good ep, though. I really like Yuusuke so far. (Is it just me or is Murai Ryota really short?)
i'd like to see him stand side by side with Ryuki (Shinji), let's see who's taller LOL! :P
I'm wondering how Tsukasa is going to get the cards restored. And I wish I knew more about Kuuga....
i'd really love to see that too, hmm?, jus' wonderin', does he really have to defeat Kuuga in the process to get back his power, he's a really nice guy imo and a cool rider to boot, i don't see anything bad about him either, so why destroy him? ... jus' my observation though, i think that "destroy all the rider" thing is jus' a ploy by the real enemy, 'cause that guy in the trench coat seemed really bothered about Decade (Tsukasa) being in Kuuga's World, i think he's (Decade) being used cause he can travel to all these different worlds, you know, like doing all the dirty work stuff ... and yeah never seen Kuuga either (maybe TVN can help -- *crossing my fingers* lol!)
marthaba
Salami Commander
Favorite series: kamen rider
Dreamy: wakana, yuriko, yumi
Favorite Band: High&MightyColor
My boom: 400cc yamaha virago

Post by marthaba »

Runba wrote:Nah, everyone here speaks Japanese.
ShadowX7 wrote:Image*sigh*
so many sacartic peeps here...including me :lol:
ryujin wrote:us' wonderin', does he really have to defeat Kuuga in the process to get back his power, he's a really nice guy imo and a cool rider to boot, i don't see anything bad about him either, so why destroy him?
well thats one of the biggest question(i think.. :? ) here in this series, and yeah why destroy them when they try save their own world? well 1 things fa' sho wait till the next episode comes up :mrgreen:
HUH?!?
Wolfravage
Adventure
Favorite series: Kamen Riders
2nd Favorite Series: Garo & Ryukendo

Post by Wolfravage »

it was a good ep as usualll can't wait till next week too watch the next one :D and it's always a mysterie how things are going too turn out , thats what i like about the series , there are so many ways you can think that could happen and when it's there it's a completly a athor way that you didn't think off yet or never thought off xD
lesovikk
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Sexy Voice and Robo
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
Dreamy: Marika Reimon
Favorite Actor?: Ayumi konoshita
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Photography

Post by lesovikk »

Finaly! a little bit more information! I was wondering what is Kuuga's role in the series and why he's part of the main cast, and this ep gives a partial answer! xD

Not to be bucking the trend here but I dont like this Kuuga. Something about him makes me not like him as much as I do decade. but thats just me. xP
Mystery King of know-nothingness, thats me!
Image kudos to morgan-lamina for the stamp <3
SocietyBox
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by SocietyBox »

lesovikk wrote:Not to be bucking the trend here but I dont like this Kuuga. Something about him makes me not like him as much as I do decade. but thats just me. xP
I really liked the original Kuuga so the new kid's a real change. I also don't like the recent influx of teenage riders either so that may be the reason. Just finished watching Hibiki, which I've been holding off until now. :P (I've now watched all the Heisei riders. I vow not to spoil 8) )

Why has no one mentioned the name of the man in the trench coat?
Tuss4
Train man
Favorite series: Faiz
Dreamy: Ayame Misaki
Favorite Actor?: Myself

Post by Tuss4 »

isnt Murai also Kojirou in Fuuma no Kojirou?

lesovikk
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Sexy Voice and Robo
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
Dreamy: Marika Reimon
Favorite Actor?: Ayumi konoshita
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Photography

Post by lesovikk »

SocietyBox wrote:
lesovikk wrote:Not to be bucking the trend here but I dont like this Kuuga. Something about him makes me not like him as much as I do decade. but thats just me. xP
I really liked the original Kuuga so the new kid's a real change. I also don't like the recent influx of teenage riders either so that may be the reason. Just finished watching Hibiki, which I've been holding off until now. :P (I've now watched all the Heisei riders. I vow not to spoil 8) )

Why has no one mentioned the name of the man in the trench coat?
Young riders are in for the Heisei era. Idunno, I just dont like his mix of character flaws. d:

did they already give the name of thefuture sakuraitrench coat guy?
Mystery King of know-nothingness, thats me!
Image kudos to morgan-lamina for the stamp <3
Rider Tristan
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: The current Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Double/W
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Decade's Conga Beat

Post by Rider Tristan »

Am I the only one who disliked Tendou?

Anyhow interesting episode and an expected break of pace from the first one (not that that's bad).

Spoiler
I knew that "kill everyone" theory was a load of bologna!
Last edited by Rider Tristan on Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
There's a reason why Decade AU Odin's user has not been shown...
yumenotenshi07
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Fuuma no Kojirou
Dreamy: Yaguruma Sou
Favorite Actor?: Sato Tomohito

Post by yumenotenshi07 »

takenoko wrote:I don't see why he wouldn't since he's at the Toei studios as an active member of Go-Onger
Lol. I feel a bit stupid when you say it that way. I seriously just turned on my external and watched it a few times to listen, even though I need to be leaving for school. No matter how many times I listen it just doesn't sound like Hidenori. Dang. XD Maybe I just got too used to his Go-Onger voice? I don't know. It feels like he's talking a lot deeper than he did in the series. XD
Tuss4 wrote:isnt Murai also Kojirou in Fuuma no Kojirou?
Yep.

Can't wait to find out how trenchcoat man ties in to all of this. He seems rather ominous, but I wonder if he's good or evil? XD

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”