Wiki Link

< Kiva | Decade | W >
zeta_gundam
Save the life
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Re: KR Decade 04 released

Post by zeta_gundam »

LOL, Bob the Spider is back! Interesting twist to the Kiva world. I wonder what other cool changes they will make to the other worlds.

And it seems that "I heard about you, devil!" is the new catchphrase or something. If it happens in the next world, it will really be the show's official catchphrase man...
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: JRPGs

Post by kaemmerite »

Bob the Spider?

That's it, I have to watch Kiva as soon as humanly possible. An enemy named "Bob the Spider" is just too awesome.

Ahem, just to get this out of the way now...KAIXA YOU BASTARD I HATE YOU DIE. I'm a bit disappointed that they seem to be keeping the "extra" Riders in Rider form only. That was just one scene that cried out for Kusaka to stand there looking at Tsukasa with that smug grin on his face before dialing in. Ah well. No big loss, not worth complaining about.

The form fight between Decade and Kiva was absolutely fantastic, I'm sure there's going to be more fights like that later in the series. I do wonder if Decade has a card for all of Kuuga's forms though.

Also interesting that they brought Yuusuke along, I knew he'd be in more episodes but I didn't expect him to show back up instantly.

I suppose we'll have to wait and see what effect Kivaara's bite had on Trenchcoat Guy.
neonblue2
Gabu
Favorite series: A lot
My boom: Kitties!

Post by neonblue2 »

kaemmerite wrote:Bob the Spider?

That's it, I have to watch Kiva as soon as humanly possible. An enemy named "Bob the Spider" is just too awesome.
Bob is a nickname that the people around here have given him. His real name is Iyo or something. You'll be happy to know that if you do watch Kiva, the first Fangire you meet is Bob himself...at his funeral.

You'll also get his marriage joke which I found hilarious (he's infatuated with two of the main characters in Kiva).
samelf
7X

Post by samelf »

he is also the longest surviving fangire in the show but he never gets annoying also he had one of his trade mark puppets on for a split second in the photo shop then it magically disappears have to look closely its the rat one :).
Crimzonite
Mega

Post by Crimzonite »

Cool, I was wondering how Decade would change into the other forms of the Riders he assumes, if he could at all.
Crimzonite
Mega

Post by Crimzonite »

zeta_gundam wrote:
And it seems that "I heard about you, devil!" is the new catchphrase or something. If it happens in the next world, it will really be the show's official catchphrase man...
Aww, it's not going to be "I'm just a Kamen Rider that's passing through. Better remember me!"? :(
Chabii-
Mega
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Tenimyu

Post by Chabii- »

Why is it that every time Basshaa is called out, my phone rings, triggering my Basshaa Magnum ringtone, twice? Or thrice today, including the Kiva movie.

Speaking of Basshaa, his new VA sounds... squeaky/high-pitched. Dogga was near there, and Garulu was okay.

A tip when in Tsukasa's shoes; never ride with Natsumikan. You never know when she'll strike.
Hen... shin... TOH!
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

Another excellent and mysterious episode, loved the battle between Kiva and Decade Kuuga and all those form changes.

Spoiler
So in this Kiva world humans and Fangire coexist, which means theirs probably no Ixa which I would've loved to see vs. Kaixa, which means we won't be seeing ahole vs. ahole. Again the photo studio is mistaken for a coffee shop an running gag or maybe it will play some importance in the future?

With Wataru being a kid in this universe and able to transform into Kiva it brings up the question of, how long has Wataru been Kiva in his series since he already has Kivat and the belt at the beginning has he been fighting Fangire since he was a kid and his mother dropped him off at Otoya's house?
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
solari
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Ex-Aid

Post by solari »

Kogashi wrote: Second, does... Does this mean that what's his name who played Wataru isn't playing any kind of Wataru in this series? Or is he just playing a different kind of Wataru?
Don't you remember how he appeared in the first episode? He was listed in that ep's credits as Kurenai Wataru.
Deka_Hero
Humongous
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Quote: I DEMAND THINGS TO BE AWESOME! - Michel Bay

Post by Deka_Hero »

Wow, was not expecting this.............

So this is a Alternate Version of Kiva's world were:

-Wataru is 12
-Fangire's live Semi-peacefully with humans
-Bob is still alive and is a wuss
-the Arms Monsters are Different People
-Kivat has a Little Sister
-Were Nago and megumi Don't Exist

But, were already saw Normal Wataru in EP.1...................

And More Wild card Riders, this time Kiaxa!, still played by Kohei Murakami.
Lets hope he is not still such a Giant Prick once we get to Faiz World.
AmienZero
NagoSan
Favorite Actor?: Sean Connery
Favorite Band: Instrumental Music
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: SILENCE! I KEEL YOU!

Post by AmienZero »

yay, Bob's back! now let's wait for him to wear the IXA belt and sock puppets and............oh well. at least his sock puppets are still alive and well.

"I've heard of you, Devil!" it's must be Frank the trench coat guy's doing. God, i so want his belt now. not the DX decadriver but Tsukasa's belt. his belt says a lot more than the toy version.

now i can't wait for what happens next.
"Untouchable Spirit! Rin-Jyu T-Rex-ken!"

SILENCE! I KEEL YOU! *evil stare*
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

THEY ARE ALL ALTERNATE UNIVERSES! (If I hear somebody mentioning that Kuuga and Agito are in the same universe one more time....)

Sorry...right the episode

-Okay so Decade can take out Rook in nearly 1/100th of the time it took to take him out in Kiva....Makes sense I guess

-The entire Kiva vs. Decade fight was just one big fangasm. I am very suprised (and dissapointed) that not a lot of other KR fans realized the Kuuga-Kiva connections with forms (blue=speedy, green=range, purple=strong).

-So when we get to ClipPretty cool. Speaking of which when the belt yelled out "DRAGON" and "TITAN" I lol'ed

-I think that kid Wataru isn't too bad. At least he's not Justin!

-KILL KAIXA NOW!!!! TAKE HIM DOWN!

-I noticed that Kivat I noticed that Kivat is sounding quite normal now. Instead of screaming out the names he said as if it was an order. It's probably an effect of the screwed-up worlds.

Thanks for the release TV-N!
(gasps) Maybe Tatsulot isn't as annoying now!
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
William_Duel
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Faiz
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: The World.

Post by William_Duel »

This was another excellent episode and I was honestly surprised about the form changes in Kuuga Form. Really I didn't think about how it worked and was thinking about Decade in such a limited way. HE's really much more versatile and I had taken his abilities for granted.

Kivaara is wierd (in a cute way). I was hoping she would be normal sized so there would be a possibility of a female Kiva.

Bob is awesome and he's back. And still being creepy. IT's odd seeing him appeal to elementary school kids...and creepy.

I miss IXA.

Kaixa is the same old jackass which is not bad.

Ya know I almost feel like this is a future possibility of the normal KIVA world. If we think of the 12 year old as
Spoiler
Masao (Wataru's future son)
then this world almost seems canon to Kiva. This is the world they were fighting to realize. Except for the paradox of the already defeated Fangire (if this were canon, and yes I know it's an AU but I'm just thinking of it in canon terms) it would make perfect sense.

Another sweet episode.
Soldat Veritas
IanPro
Kamen Knight
Favorite Band: High n' Mighty Color

Post by IanPro »

I can't wait for them to explain (hopefully they will) why there are 2 Wataru's.
Did any1 else get the vibe that the guy at the house is mini Wataru's dad, meaning he has a Fangire dad and a human mum.

I'm also kinda surprised that Decade has no remorse for killing an innocent Fangire.
I can dance too!
SwordHero1
Kamen Knight

Post by SwordHero1 »

I think the best part was Kiva fighting Decade. It's a shame that they couldn't get the original voices for some of the characters though.

I really do hope they explain the two Watarus as well, perhaps as Decade travels to other worlds and corrects them, they become closer to the actual settings perhaps? Since the worlds are pretty much mixed up.

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”