SuperRicko
Infinity
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Decade
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Henshin Belts

Re: KR Decade 06 released

Post by SuperRicko »

It was great seeing all of Kiva's forms through the Decadriver. I'm really wondering how are we gonna "collect-them-all" on those wonderful cards for the actual belt.

Spoiler
Seems there's a hint of confidence, if not TOO confident, when Tsukasa changed before entering Mirror World.

Decade to Knight... "I can blow smoke too!" :lol: Great scene, btw.

One last...
Spoiler
Ryuki looks almost sinister, just standing there while Tsukasa's ready to bring the pain on Ren. Hmmm...
You only get 3 choices in life... BE Good. GET Good. GIVE Up.
SurgingShark
Adventure
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Hibiki
Dreamy: Jasmine (DekaRanger)
Favorite Actor?: Kinoshita Ayumi
Favorite Band: ellegarden
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Post by SurgingShark »

"I'm a photographer."
"Sweet. Me Too!"
"I use cards."
"Sweet, Me Too!"
"My Bike Is Not All That Masculine-Looking"
"Sweet, Mine Too!"

Similarities are everywhere.
Rider Tristan
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: The current Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Double/W
My boom: Decade's Conga Beat

Post by Rider Tristan »

...wow. Just... wow. Makes me wonder what other changes there'll be to the other worlds. I know it's alternate universe, but they're making some crazy ones.

Overall interesting episode. Also, did Scissors just WIN?

Oh, and shark guy summoned two monsters with one card?

Finally, that decade "OBJECTION!" picture from before would have been perfect for this one. That or someone should make a Phoenix Wright Henshin sprite.
There's a reason why Decade AU Odin's user has not been shown...
KickHopper
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: KR W & Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Keitei Sousakan 7
Dreamy: Why yes I am
Favorite Actor?: Watanabe Hiroyuki
Favorite Band: Royksopp
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Film Noir
Quote: "Walking the path of Hell, the man who serves no one."

Post by KickHopper »

Rider Tristan wrote:...wow. Just... wow. Makes me wonder what other changes there'll be to the other worlds. I know it's alternate universe, but they're making some crazy ones.

Overall interesting episode. Also, did Scissors just WIN?

Oh, and shark guy summoned two monsters with one card?

Finally, that decade "OBJECTION!" picture from before would have been perfect for this one. That or someone should make a Phoenix Wright Henshin sprite.
Yes he has one contract for two monsters. But did you see all the monsters that the Rider that Decade finished off brought during the battle with Shark dude?
ImageImage
ryuzakiumi
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by ryuzakiumi »

My guess is the reason all the worlds seem like alternate universes is cause something screwed with them all, which is why REAL Wataru said he and his friends (the real 9 riders) are going to be keeping the worlds stable.
I mean they seem to be going through worlds at 1 world per 2 eps. They'll easily be finished all 9 worlds before episode 20. I think that's when the shit will hit the fan and we'll see the real story and the real riders.
REAL TENDOU FTW.
zeta_gundam
Save the life
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by zeta_gundam »

Well, it was interesting to look at the Trial System (for some reason it just reminds me of the Blade series' Trial monsters ><)

I noticed a few things on the Trial Judgement Board, 15 Riders, original 13 + Abyss + Decade.
Next thing I noticed is that Ouja isn't on the board!! Darn, no Ouja action =(
EZ Rider
7X
Favorite series: Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Dreamy: Natsumi
Favorite Actor?: Takeru Sato in Mei
Favorite Band: TETRA-FANG
My boom: Alternate Universes!

Post by EZ Rider »

I seriously think they are going out of their way to make the World Riders nothing like the original Riders. It's like they are TRYING to piss us off. This entire show is becoming a bait and switch.

Wow, an episode with no "evil" Rider for Decade to fight?? It's a miracle. Guess we can accept Knight in that place (thanks for nothing Nurataki, good for nothing f'n Sakurai cosplayer) Just when I thought this show was falling victim to pattern.

Natsumi, a violent person??? No....that can't possibly hold up in any trial, rider trial or otherwise *jabbed in the neck* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!........bitch!!
KickHopper
Kamen Knight

Post by KickHopper »

Did anyone else feel weird or at least note that Tsukasa switched the Garulu Saber to his right hand? I guess we can't all be ambidextrous like Kiva.
ImageImage
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

EZ Rider wrote:I seriously think they are going out of their way to make the World Riders nothing like the original Riders. It's like they are TRYING to piss us off. This entire show is becoming a bait and switch.
Um....It's probably a bait-and-switch most likely because THEY ARE DIFFERENT PEOPLE AND THIS IS AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE!

Of course they are going out of their way to make the World Riders different from the originals!

I'm just going to keep posting this until people stop whining about different characters and such.
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
D-boy
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Faiz/W/000/HCPrecure
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto/Decade
My boom: Riders in general
Quote: Real Men watch HeartCatch! Precure, Open My Heart!
Location: not all here, and not all there... sometimes you'll find me somewhere else.

Post by D-boy »

yeah, i noticed that about the garuru form too. even included sliding his hand along the blade. despite what he looks like, it's always decade, not some possession.

fun episode, great work on the subs again XD i do like that they put that 'i have one two' bit in there... not only are they recognizing the copy/similarity, but it also fits with tsukasa's character to say it like that.

*sits staring at the calander* can't wait till next week
Shoutaro: "Are you dense? Are you retarded? I'm the God Damned Kamen Rider!!!"
-Kamen Rider W, as written by Frank Miller
Silent_X
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Silent_X »

ryuzakiumi wrote:My guess is the reason all the worlds seem like alternate universes is cause something screwed with them all, which is why REAL Wataru said he and his friends (the real 9 riders) are going to be keeping the worlds stable.
I mean they seem to be going through worlds at 1 world per 2 eps. They'll easily be finished all 9 worlds before episode 20. I think that's when the shit will hit the fan and we'll see the real story and the real riders.
REAL TENDOU FTW.
Even if we do get the "real riders", they're not necessarily going to be the same actors.

EZ Rider wrote:I seriously think they are going out of their way to make the World Riders nothing like the original Riders. It's like they are TRYING to piss us off. This entire show is becoming a bait and switch.
They're alternate takes on the premises of the past shows. I kind of like the idea, and don't think the people behind it are trying to mess with the fans.
I may be lying
Disclaimer: I do not endorse HeadOn; it is barely anything more than a stick of wax. I am simply using it as a Transformers joke.
ryuzakiumi
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by ryuzakiumi »

Silent_X wrote: Even if we do get the "real riders", they're not necessarily going to be the same actors.
As long as Tendou is that guy whose name escapes me. And Kagami. And Tsurugi. Fuck that other guy tho. Can't remember Drake's name. I'm tired lol
prsentai
Imouto Rider Club
Imouto Rider Club

Post by prsentai »

technically, yuusuke should be able to fight as he is a kamen rider. Kuuga. BTW take, do you mean atashi or watashi
Kiva Jyu Fly Ken Tatsulot
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

They won't be. And they don't have to be. Seriously, if you REALLY want to see the original Ryuki, go watch the damn original Ryuki.

Anyway.

One of the first things that Shinji said was "Usou darou!". That really made my day for this episode.
KickHopper
Kamen Knight

Post by KickHopper »

Ah, but can he become Kuuga in other worlds? We didn't see it happen in Kiva, and have yet to see it here.
ImageImage

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”