Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Re: KR Decade 08 released

Post by Dengar »

This episode was great. I think the moving turn up thing was either because of a budget or saving time thing. You know, shortened henshin. The whole episode was a bit low-budget, but maybe they wasted it all on the Ryuki arc, or are building up for next episode. Or a combination thereof. This Blade has the right idea though. Chalice appearing out of nowhere was gold.

And then, on the issue of Yuusuke. I think he's more than just a cheerleader though. In each arc he has this 'voice of reason' thing going on. Isn't it usually after Yuusuke says something interesting that Tsukasa gets all like "this shit is no good, and this guy (pointing to the arc's rider) has the right idea, so I will tickle him and kick your ass now".

Sure, he doesn't henshin a lot lately, but he's not Decade. We're not even at episode 10 yet, to have a secondary rider take the spotlight now is a bit early. Especially when there's work to be done on Decade's relationship with the other eight riders.
Kamen Rider Gear
Number 6
Number 6
Favorite series: Kiva, Decade, Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Geki, Shinkenger
Dreamy: Rin Takanashi
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by Kamen Rider Gear »

Jeez my poor Blade *sniff sniff*....oh well.

I thought this ep was ok by most standards & I think the lower effects may have been due to Aikawa (Blade's writer) not being at the helm, but then again maybe not?

The Turn ups for Blade and Garren did actually bother me here, due to the fact that in the series they were stationary due to the fact that they were the original belts and Leangle's improved on that in the design. The effects did bring back some good memories though (been awile since we've heard Blade's battlecry.....and jumping scream and slashing shout etc.)
"Let me say this to start! I'm rather strong!"
ImageImage
boukenbluekiva
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by boukenbluekiva »

Kamen Rider Salary man. :lol: :lol: XDDD XD

That Tsukasa Kills me :lol:

It is a pity that does not exist a company where it is possible work as a Kamen Rider.
Wait… If it exists. :lol:

(But is only for Japanese actors.)

Why Kibara looks so Stiff?

Ten Years of Power,Wisdom, and Henshin
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Geez, when did BOARD turn into ZECT? Crazy yo, cu-ray-zee...
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
Anime_freek22
Train man
Favorite series: GARO/Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Fuuma no Kojirou
Favorite Band: UVERworld
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: well dressed pickles
Quote: "You were right all along Finn. Now I'm going to cut out Bubblegum's heart, and make out with it."

Post by Anime_freek22 »

takenoko wrote:> if Chalice is the legendary rider, why is he with the others at the end of the last episode?

That question makes no sense

>That's just a plain old screw up.

Not really...

>And why does only he know that Decade is a devil?

How are we supposed to know? They don't say in the episode
Oh, I should have clarified. I meant at the end of episode 7. And since Narutaki told Kuuga nad I assume he told Kiva since they both know Kivaara, but Ryuki and Blade didn't know. So why does Chalice know?
I lost The Game!
xbsquirrel
7X
Favorite series: Transformers G1
2nd Favorite Series: Gundam 0079
Dreamy: Tiffa
Favorite Actor?: David Tennant
My boom: Magic The Gathering

Post by xbsquirrel »

If you know you're running low on cash, then don't go the extra mile dram it! On the other hand, this was the first episode I actually found hilarious thanks to that clerical error.... Win some, lose some, I guess.

You should probably avoid talking about previews
-take

I'm kind of surprised we haven't seen Kuuga poking his henshined head into the fights in this world. Come to think of it, he didn't fight in Ryuki's world either, did he?
Iaatix
Gabu

Post by Iaatix »

Someone is about to get slapped around a little bit.

Ixnay onay ethay eviewspray
monritche
Imouto Rider Club
Imouto Rider Club
Favorite series: KS7, Ultraman, KR
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai Series
Dreamy: Yumi Sugimoto
Favorite Band: Orange Range
My boom: mouse-clicking

Post by monritche »

I like this episode. The turn-up hologram is kind of disappointing, I'm with you guys about that. On the different note, Kivaara toy was cheap-looking but still ok for me. Let's put it as "hey Kids I'm a toy too buy me now", so I left it like that. Hmmm, I dont think no cg=no budget. It's not expensive to make a CG character nowadays, actually their just overrated and overpriced.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Anime_freek22 wrote:Oh, I should have clarified. I meant at the end of episode 7.
Just because he's legendary he's not allowed to show up?
ShadowX7
NagoSan
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
My boom: Fourze, P4A/G
Quote: "Misunderstandings happens all the time, more so on the internet."

Post by ShadowX7 »

Dengar wrote: And then, on the issue of Yuusuke. I think he's more than just a cheerleader though. In each arc he has this 'voice of reason' thing going on. Isn't it usually after Yuusuke says something interesting that Tsukasa gets all like "this shit is no good, and this guy (pointing to the arc's rider) has the right idea, so I will tickle him and kick your ass now".

Sure, he doesn't henshin a lot lately, but he's not Decade. We're not even at episode 10 yet, to have a secondary rider take the spotlight now is a bit early. Especially when there's work to be done on Decade's relationship with the other eight riders.
LOL, so now Yuusuke is like Tsukasa's Jimminy Cricket :lol:
xbsquirrel wrote: I'm kind of surprised we haven't seen Kuuga poking his henshined head into the fights in this world. Come to think of it, he didn't fight in Ryuki's world either, did he?
More like, he can't fight inside the Mirror World and he really can't interrupt with Tsukasa's "tickling time"
Iaatix wrote: I thought the original riders were poor because Board was destroyed in episode 1 or 2.
The original Board wasn't as grand the AU's Board (Maybe because the original Board wasn't funded by Japan), and I'm pretty sure Kenzaki was still payed for his service in one of the episode, but it wasn't as much as Kazuma's pay
"You count the medals, one, two, and three! Life goes on, anything goes, coming up OOO!"
EZ Rider
7X
Favorite series: Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Dreamy: Natsumi
Favorite Actor?: Takeru Sato in Mei
Favorite Band: TETRA-FANG
My boom: Alternate Universes!

Post by EZ Rider »

Wow, where to start venting?

Welcome to another episode of BOARD's Kitchen, where the top chef is just as frustrating as a Brtish one but not by much. HA!!!!!!!

Seriously, I think Tsukasa is becoming bipolar. He spends the first half of this ep spitting out corny cooking one-liners, the next he becomes......well.......a douche, pure and simple. "I'm a king and your not. Nyah!! Nyah!!" BTW, that crossing the line gag was funny.

As for new Blade, he's.......not Kazuma!!! I know he's named Kazuma, but he's NOT Kazu- never mind. I want to avoid another AU argument. Long story short, he's greedy but so damn clumsy that he's like Wataru and Mio's love child.
If Kazuma was fired, shouldn't he at least get a severance pay?? Mr. Salaryman indeed.

Is it just me or does our New Garren bare a striking resemblence to Rio?

No Kuuga action AGAIN??????? WTF?? What's the point of having Yuusuke there if we aren't gonna see Kuuga kick some ass? I'm with the cheerleader idea on this one. Go rearrange your varsity jacket collection you pansy. (Seriously, does he just have a closet full of them or what??)

I love the way they don't bother to animate Kivaara anymore, cheapskates. Why do that when you can just dangle her on some fishing wire?
Last edited by EZ Rider on Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arigomi
Save the life
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

EZ Rider wrote: If Kazuma was fired, shouldn't he at least get a severance pay?? Mr. Salaryman indeed.
Kazuma wasn't technically fired, he was just severely demoted. Japanese companies don't like to publicly fire high ranking employees because they don't want to damage the corporate image. They instead opt to put pressure upon the individual to resign. One tactic is to reassign the person to a low level position in an inconsequential department or branch office. This results in the employee either quitting from humiliation or working hard to claw their way back up the corporate ladder. Even though the Japanese corporations are trying to save face, the Japanese public is acutely aware of the true motives behind these actions when they appear in the news.
大変身
Save the life
Favorite Actor?: Nobuyuki Hiyama

Post by 大変身 »

can somebody say.... PECKING ORDER! XD
Twitter
iamawesome.com
KusakabeHaine
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
My boom: Cosplaying Kabuto

Post by KusakabeHaine »

AU Board was the new Zect when i saw the van + leangle with the laptop. It was LOLgold especially with leangle with the geeky glasses and outfit. I thought tsukasa can henshin to blade since he's a category king in the company hierarchy haha.

And i loved how fierce chalice fought to get blade's belt. He came out of nowhere and kicked blade's ass lol.
spoiler]i just hope sharkboy/category king paradoxa gets
his ass whooped for good this time. i wonder what world is up next after blade.[/spoiler]

Unnecessary spoiler tags removed
-take
hisakuya
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by hisakuya »

I think Yusuke was here, just in case Natsumi gets evil

If that happens, She will taste the power of Yusuke's secret weapon:

"his oversized stick"

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”