Feel the power of Decade
Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Kiva | Decade | W >
Iaatix
Gabu

Re: KR Decade 08 released

Post by Iaatix »

ShadowX7 wrote: This universe is the exact opposite of the original Blade's universe since Riders get payed a lot to seal Undeads where in the original Blade Kenzaki's was quite poor because Board didn't pay their employee much :lol:

No Kuuga action? Yuusuke should really henshin and fight already, it's been 3 episodes, right?
I thought the original riders were poor because Board was destroyed in episode 1 or 2.

I think Yuuske has forgotten he is Kuuga. He's become more of a cheerleader for Tsukasa (and kind of dresses like it too)

I'm a little disappointed that Decade seems to only use the rider form from the most previous world. The first episode he did a quick change between Kabuto->Faiz->Hibiki and I thought he'd be doing that some. On the other hand, those cards blanked when he used them, is he losing his cards when after he uses each form still? Its too bad he only seems to get one form from each world, Zolda could be more useful than Ryuki sometimes with his crazy guns.

I had an idea. It would be great if he suddenly ended up in the NEXT series world (not Chou Den-O, whatever comes after that).
Daigo787
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: China

Post by Daigo787 »

I liked this episode a lot and I think it complements the original Blade nicely. I'm not really bothered with how the Riders need approval to transform. It makes a strange sort of sense to me. I mean, if you were a company that gave 3 people the ability to turn into powerful, sword weilding, monster sealing super soldiers, I think you'd be pretty cautious about how they used thier power, cause otherwise your company could be blamed for unleashing unnecessary damage to the city.

I, too, was dissapointed with how cheaply they potrayed Kivaara this time. It didn't bother me when she was with Ei becuase it made sense to have something physical for Ei's actor to hold and interact with. However, when she was with the guy in the hat, it was obvious they just cut a corner to save some money. I'm all for using puppets instead of CG, but at least give the puppet some lip movement, please!

I was also hoping for a fight between Decade as Ryuki and Blade, just so we could see the two card based Riders (aside from Decade) duke it out (sort of.) Oh well.

Still, I loved seeing Blade back in action. Tsukasa also had some great lines. My favorite was when he was talking about how to "cook" the Undead. I just found that to be really cool. I'm also curious as to how Chalice will play out. Great episode.
DrinkItDown
RYUKI TARDFACE
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Faiz
Dreamy: Faiz Bar Tender chic
Favorite Band: L'Arc en Ciel
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Cars i suppose

Post by DrinkItDown »

As someone said on the first page, it seems like this universe's BOARD is more like Smart Brain, rather than the seemingly small company they were in Blade.

I like Kendate, but don't really care much for the new Sakuya. He kind of reminds me of Riki from Kiva. Mutsuki in this AU is like a nerdier version of the original, which I found to be pretty hilarious. Like (I think) Take-san said, this Chalice's deep voice is kind of off putting, compared to Hajime's voice.

I'm interested to see how this dimesion plays out, kind of hoping they will sneak some King form in there, but I doubt it, especially since I didn't see the Absorbers on Blade or Garren's arms. lol

Oh BTW, I also kind of "WTF'ed" when Tsukasa DESTROYED an Undead. Is Decade really that powerful?
Old school TVN member
formerly FA|RokkumanEXE
Shin Dragon
7X

Post by Shin Dragon »

You the scene where Kazuma is looking at his photo on the triangle thing with Yuusuke and Natsumi looking on and then the Undead signal goes off?

If you listen carefully in that scene Blade OST from the original is playing in the background
Iaatix
Gabu

Post by Iaatix »

Its a small thing, but I appreciate the fact that they used the original Undead tracking software instead of replacing it with a new version with more 2009 graphics.

There's still another episode for a Blade v Decade/Ryuki fight. From how the other worlds worked, I think they have to do that for him to get Blade cards. I wonder if Decade will get the projected card to run through to become Decade/Blade.
Kyaruru

Post by Kyaruru »

This episode was pure awesomeness for me, for recently watching Blade and Ryuki. Nostalgic.

The more I get to see Tsukasa in different situations the more I get attached to him. Gotta know more about him! He has this "couldn't care less" expression all the time, but sometimes he's just so sweet and cute.

And the more I see Kivaara, the more I hate her. That tone!!

I also wanted to see Leangle's "Facepalm Henshin". Would've made a good laugh :D (After hearing that naming Mutsuki's become much more hilarious.)

That cook's dress suited Tsukasa XD
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

i don't think kenzaki kun screamed that much in blade, oh by the way love the new blade typesetting by the way. even though it's nice to see new faces i still sort of miss the old actors, at least they still keep they've same suit actors for the riders
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
CrimsonJoker
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Decade
Dreamy: Natsumikan
Favorite Actor?: David Tennant
Favorite Band: Gackt
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Doctor Who

Post by CrimsonJoker »

The rumor thread was locked for a reason
-take
Image Image
Image Image
GcnMaster
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: DaiRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Favorite Band: Labor Day
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Post by GcnMaster »

I loved the G reference. I was like "...omg."

Everything else was good too, but that was hilarious.
XIII
The Conspiracy
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz - Kab
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Devil Z

Post by XIII »

Removed by me
Live for the Moment, for the Moment is Eternal!
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

Oh yeah, I forgot my favorite line. "How do you want it cooked? "Rare, Medium or perhaps...well done?" (BOOM STRIKE VENT)

It's always funny to hear random Engrish.

EDIT:

Spoiler

THE EPICNESS OF THIS PICTURE MAKES ME CRY!!! (It looks like a completely different series...a much cooler and badass series (not saying Blade wasn't badass). Garren's mask is freaking awesome)

(Understood azazel)
Last edited by garfield15 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
William_Duel
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Faiz
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: The World.

Post by William_Duel »

That pic is seriously sick. It's like an SIC version of Blade or something...
Tsukasa kind of has a quantum leap thing going on, because everytime he jumps a world, he is perfectly suited to be able to enter a world without too much suspicion (he was a policeman in Kuuga's world and he's a head waiter in Blade's) or rather until he henshins but I wonder how equipped he is to handle these jobs. Ya know? When he came to Blade's world and he's in a high position, and he has a small flock of girls, he has to ask them how things work. While it works for us and him, it must be kind of wierd for them
"Why the hell is the Boss asking so many questions? Isn't he the Boss of us?!"
I wonder if he now has Tendou-level mastery of the kitchen, somewhat like the Matrix "I know kungfu" sorta thing.

And since killing an undead definitely gives you a big promotion, I have to wonder how the ranking works. How long do you have to be at the bottom, waiting in the dining room for a few years then you go up. Working the desk eventually lets you become a rider? That would be great in real life. I wouldn't mind the cubicle life if I could eventually become a rider.
Soldat Veritas
Kurenai Wataru
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Go-Onger
Dreamy: Mio Suzuki
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang

Post by Kurenai Wataru »

So Decade is the only rider in the whole Blade World that can destroy undeads huh

Is funny when Sakuya ask Tsukasa what rank is he
and Tsukasa answer with "ace" XD
then he said even higher, Super Royale Ace
Tsukasa's mind is full of crazy and funny stuff lol

Is so easy to get demoted these days when your working in B.O.A.R.D
Kamen Ride : Decade
Climax Form Completed
Iaatix
Gabu

Post by Iaatix »

I'm not sure if i were an Ace I'd be wandering through the building waving around my huge wad of cash. I guess Board doesn't do direct deposit.

It seems odd that those girls know exactly where to find Tsukasa, even in the photo shop. I guess he gets not only a new set of clothes when he gets to a new world, he gets a whole life history go to with it.
XIII
The Conspiracy
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz - Kab
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Devil Z

Post by XIII »

well as some of you tracker stalkers might have guessed DCD 08 HD is now available,
Live for the Moment, for the Moment is Eternal!

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”