Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Kiva | Decade | W >
den-o
7X
Favorite series: Den-O 電王, Kabuto カブト

Re: KR Decade 07 released

Post by den-o »

"This world was an experiment." => Was the experiment adding in a new Rider into Ryuki's world?
gh0stwrit3r
Kamen Knight
My boom: Grounded

Post by gh0stwrit3r »

MLMonster wrote:After seeing the 4 Blade Riders, I just got the urge of watching Blade again since I stopped watching early on where Blade was captured by some unknown soldiers/agents
I stopped around that part too, until I heard about the 10th Heisei Rider, I finally had the urge to watch the rest of the show.

Kudos to TV-N for subbing it too. I didn't have to run up and down the internets. xD
IanPro
Kamen Knight
Favorite Band: High n' Mighty Color

Post by IanPro »

Dam I stopped early after 4 eps of Blade also, but I stopped cause I only had time to watch it at uni, but now I dont have the time, (my net is crap, I can only pretty much afford to download 1 ep each week, thus no downloadin older KR shows)

LOL at the front page pic, my little bro pointed out to how Decade and Ryuki where the same cause of the lines before the ep was even realesed.

Is it just me or was the shark riders suits quality kinda sub-par, not as smooth as the others and no glass on the visor lines, loved his contract monster though.
I can dance too!
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

gh0stwrit3r wrote:
MLMonster wrote:After seeing the 4 Blade Riders, I just got the urge of watching Blade again since I stopped watching early on where Blade was captured by some unknown soldiers/agents
I stopped around that part too, until I heard about the 10th Heisei Rider, I finally had the urge to watch the rest of the show.

Kudos to TV-N for subbing it too. I didn't have to run up and down the internets. xD
Weird. I also stopped exactly at that point because I thought that it was so boring.

Honestly, it really is boring at the beginning but stick with it and you'll think of Blade as one of if not, the best Heisei series.
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

I figured it out! Narutaki is a Kamen Rider fanboy. He keeps calling Decade a devil because he does not like what this show is doing to his favorite riders. So when he said "You have destroyed this world", he meant "You changed this world as well! I want the old Shinji back, dammit! Stupid Atashi Journal!".
gh0stwrit3r
Kamen Knight

Post by gh0stwrit3r »

^ Agreed. He probably even wrote the fanfics that brought about Kamen Rider Abyss and the Paradoxa Undead.
marthaba
Salami Commander
Favorite series: kamen rider
Dreamy: wakana, yuriko, yumi
Favorite Band: High&MightyColor
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: 400cc yamaha virago

Post by marthaba »

thats another great episode.. :mrgreen:

with riders using their final form, there should have an elseworld comic of Kamen Rider vs. transformers or something like that.. :mrgreen:
HUH?!?
DrinkItDown
RYUKI TARDFACE
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Faiz
Dreamy: Faiz Bar Tender chic
Favorite Band: L'Arc en Ciel
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Cars i suppose

Post by DrinkItDown »

garfield15 wrote:Honestly, it really is boring at the beginning but stick with it and you'll think of Blade as one of if not, the best Heisei series.
Seriously. Blade is so amazing. Sure the first few episodes are hard to get in to (ha thats what she said), but the series gets so amazing the rest of the way through. If you don't watching it, you are missing out on the best Heisei series.
Old school TVN member
formerly FA|RokkumanEXE
gh0stwrit3r
Kamen Knight

Post by gh0stwrit3r »

marthaba wrote:with riders using their final form, there should have an elseworld comic of Kamen Rider vs. transformers or something like that..
^Narutaki probably already wrote a fanfic about it.
DrinkItDown wrote:Seriously. Blade is so amazing. Sure the first few episodes are hard to get in to (ha thats what she said), but the series gets so amazing the rest of the way through. If you don't watching it, you are missing out on the best Heisei series.
Yes. Especially the parts that tell a little more about Hajime. He's like, my favorite rider in Blade. He's got hearts as a motif yet is pretty damn bad ass while wearing it.
KickHopper
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: KR W & Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Keitei Sousakan 7
Dreamy: Why yes I am
Favorite Actor?: Watanabe Hiroyuki
Favorite Band: Royksopp
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Film Noir
Quote: "Walking the path of Hell, the man who serves no one."

Post by KickHopper »

Kamen Rider Raven wrote:
bondanrastika wrote: so what is exactly the connection between current episode's rider world and next episode's rider world??? dammit.

Seems to be "Whatever would cause a good fight scene" up until recently. With an Undead showing up, there will probably be a more concrete connection.
I honestly feel my world visit order would've been better in this. I figured for Agito to be next. I originally had it as Agito next, then Hibiki, then Den-O, THEN Blade for sword vs sword, then Kabuto for beetle vs beetle. This completely ruins how I saw the matchups. Damn you Toei!

Naw but I like Blade, so I'll be happy to see how this turns out. I loved the sudden pause to fighting and then the menacing look the Blade Riders gave to the camera.

This episode wasn't too bad. I loved the ending. "Alright Ryuki's world let's go!" "We're done here, next world." "What? But... but we didn't do anything yet!"
ImageImage
DrinkItDown
RYUKI TARDFACE
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Faiz
Dreamy: Faiz Bar Tender chic
Favorite Band: L'Arc en Ciel
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Cars i suppose

Post by DrinkItDown »

gh0stwrit3r wrote:Yes. Especially the parts that tell a little more about Hajime. He's like, my favorite rider in Blade. He's got hearts as a motif yet is pretty damn bad ass while wearing it.
And honesty, who cant fall in love with this?
Spoiler
Old school TVN member
formerly FA|RokkumanEXE
XIII
The Conspiracy
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz - Kab
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Devil Z

Post by XIII »

Bish bash bosh its Decade 7 in Hi-Def

Enjoy
Live for the Moment, for the Moment is Eternal!
Crimzonite
Mega

Post by Crimzonite »

Arigomi wrote:I'm not sure why Tsukasa bothered to save the chicken. If you aren't a vegetarian or vegan, you might as well get over it. It wasn't a family pet or anything. My only concern would be what grandpa Hikari did to it before cooking.
I forgot, did they say if grandpa Hikari got the chicken from the "original" universe or Ryuki's? If it's the former, then it's kinda weird that there's a chicken from another universe running around. :P
Joe10lo
Infinity

Post by Joe10lo »

It was a great episode I didnt freak out too badly when i learned he was the undead something kinda tipped me off when he formed a sickle of air outside of rider form. Ah blade world looks fun considering i just got finished watching all of blade including missing ace. So i cant way to see how the second AU version is gonna be. Since Missing ace was the first AU.

Spoiler
Since everything is AU it could be possible in the blade world that we could see king form for Garren and a proper king form for Lelange
You know a rider kick is a wonderful thing. Its the only kick that solves all your problems and depending on the kick. problems with in a thirty mile radius behind person.
Iaatix
Gabu

Post by Iaatix »

Crimzonite wrote: I forgot, did they say if grandpa Hikari got the chicken from the "original" universe or Ryuki's? If it's the former, then it's kinda weird that there's a chicken from another universe running around. :P
No matter how you look at it, its weird that there is a chicken running around in the middle of the city. I"m not sure he ever leaves the photo shop...I'm not even sure he knows they are going from universe to universe. He may have his own little alternative universe going on in his own head. He certainly doesn't seem to be doing any mundane things like...oh....taking pictures.

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”