Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Re: KR Decade 07 released

Post by garfield15 »

takenoko wrote:Well, you probably hang out with retards then
I just meant on the internet, I've heard people say that. Not my fault that some idiots just can't seem to get it. Though thankfully it's died down now.
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
Crimzonite
Mega

Post by Crimzonite »

I wasn't expecting the giant mecha shark.

I was expecting the killer to have used the Mirror World to kill Reiko (like stabbing her reflection), but now that I think about it, Natsumi would have noticed.

And I had a feeling Decade's Final Attack Ride with Ryuki was going to look like Ryuki's Final Vent. It was definitely a geek out moment for me. ^^;;;

The picture on the front page for this episode is hilarious. I didn't think of it like that. XD
Crimzonite
Mega

Post by Crimzonite »

Battra wrote:Pretty cool that Ryuki changes into Dragreder and the final attack is just Decade doing a Ryuki "Final Vent", especially after the two previous world where we got Kiva Arrow and Kuuga Beetle it's nice to see the writer's didn't turn Ryuki into something completely different like a boomerang.

Spoiler
Eh, Kuuga's Final Form Ride isn't too out of place if you've seen his series.
Unrefined-Nemesis
Go Go!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Series
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai Series
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Unrefined-Nemesis »

Rider Tristan wrote:

Spoiler
Wait, an undead? Also I find it funny said Undead didn't even get a civilian appearance in the original series. Dunno about monster appearance due to the random swarms that appeared in the movie and Decade 1 and whatnot.

Spoiler
If you had watched blade carefully, category Jack, Queen & King had human forms. They are the only ones besides the 2 of hearts which was the human card that Hajime had.
Crimzonite
Mega

Post by Crimzonite »

Rider Tristan wrote:
Spoiler
Wait, an undead? Also I find it funny said Undead didn't even get a civilian appearance in the original series. Dunno about monster appearance due to the random swarms that appeared in the movie and Decade 1 and whatnot.

Spoiler
Paradoxa Undead was never unsealed in the series. His appearance in Decade is exclusive to this series.

It's nice that Decade is showing us something we never got to see in the previous shows. I hope they do that more.
大変身
Save the life
Favorite Actor?: Nobuyuki Hiyama

Post by 大変身 »

Crimzonite wrote:
Spoiler
Paradoxa Undead was never unsealed in the series. His appearance in Decade is exclusive to this series.
according to wikipedia oh shun me...

Blade Form Spoiler below
Spoiler
apparently the Paradoxa Undead is the card that Chalice needs to use to go Wild Card Form

it was just never shown in the series.... or i forgot about it
Twitter
iamawesome.com
William_Duel
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Faiz
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: The World.

Post by William_Duel »

And all this time I thought Knight was just an avid card collector... Really I thought he thought the cards were cool for some reason, so he was just a card otaku.
"What you're killing all the riders not because of who's guilty or not guilty...but because of cards?" Oh well guess I was wrong. :mrgreen:
Ya know I wonder about something, even though it's trivial and silly...
I know it's an AU and all, but Ryuki showed us that the rider's can't use each other's cards it'll only affect the owner...but what if the owner died and left cards behind? Then it's plausible right? It's not like we had that situation in Ryuki. Like I said, I know it's an AU and it's trivial, but one can't help but think. Onward to the next episode!

And no picture weirdness this time either... (shifting figures and such...)
Soldat Veritas
DrinkItDown
RYUKI TARDFACE
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Faiz
Dreamy: Faiz Bar Tender chic
Favorite Band: L'Arc en Ciel
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Cars i suppose

Post by DrinkItDown »

Spoiler
Like some others, the very second I saw green blood, I squeeled "UNDEAD! HOLY SHIT HES AN UNDEAD!"

Holy crazy universe crossing Batman!

All I can say to all of this is "Absorb Queen, Evolution King".
Old school TVN member
formerly FA|RokkumanEXE
neomonpkmn02
Go Go!
Favorite series: Keitai 7
2nd Favorite Series: KR Ryuki
Dreamy: Kitagawa Keiko
Favorite Actor?: Matsumoto Jun
Favorite Band: BACK-ON
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Magic...
Quote: Smile Smile

Post by neomonpkmn02 »

One thing.... AWESOME FINAL FORM RIDE SO FAR!!!!!!!!

I was hoping for a worm doing that non-human trick but it could wait for a long time cause like everyone have....BLADE!! Kyaaaa!
Spoiler
on second thought, blade is a beetle...
so yeah..hope we get to see abyss in blade's world or he's going to side with that trench coat guy?

Spoiler
so the extra clip shows us how would decade's final form ride of blade would look like? since both seems similar with the flashes of cards thingy... :P
Just your barely qualified hero
Like most people you see everyday, I just existed ~rephrased from Kick Ass
Crimzonite
Mega

Post by Crimzonite »

大変身 wrote: Blade Form Spoiler below
Spoiler
apparently the Paradoxa Undead is the card that Chalice needs to use to go Wild Card Form

it was just never shown in the series.... or i forgot about it
Spoiler
Yeah, like I said. Paradoxa Undead was never shown unsealed.
Iaatix
Gabu

Post by Iaatix »

The thing about the final form ride and final attack rides is that they can only be used once...or at least can only be used with the appropriate transformerrider on hand. No wonder Decade's card case is so big, he's going to be carrying a lot of assorted final cards he can't use. Seems like Decade would have won that dream war pretty easily if he had just gone around changing the riders into other things as they attacked him.

Is it my imagination or does it seem that after Decade uses final form ride once, the rider can turn into that form at will afterward. Kuuga and Ryuki both did it without playing the card again.

Now I've got to rewatch Blade this weekend so I can remember it better. For some reason its always been the most forgettable of the shows for me.

At this rate, we will have churned through all the worlds by episode 18 or 20. That would leave time for either revisiting some of them or a heck of a long super-rider-war.
Alessar
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Nexus
Favorite Actor?: Konishi Ryousei
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: K-Dramas
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Alessar »

Iaatix wrote:Is it my imagination or does it seem that after Decade uses final form ride once, the rider can turn into that form at will afterward. Kuuga and Ryuki both did it without playing the card again.
It kind of seems that way. Once he transforms his ally rider, they can take that form again and his card(s) for emulating their normal human form charge up. Some kind of power sharing deal.

Mysterious guy in a hat sounded like he was saying something to the effect of Decade just COMING to that world put it on the chopping block. I'm starting to think that the "Wataru" in the first episodes was a trick, imposter, etc. Of course, there's so much we don't know at all about Decade including where he really comes from and why he was in the first world to begin. I'm guessing the series is going to tour all worlds, do a big reveal around the middle of the series, launch into a running fight across the worlds for a while, do another big twist reveal about 5 eps before the end, and then just go all out war for a few eps. At least, that's how I'd structure the show if I were a producer.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

I think Final Form Ride is temporary, but they can switch between forms during the time that they're affected. Notice Ryuki lost the shoulderpads after the battle was over.
Anime_freek22
Train man
Favorite series: GARO/Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Fuuma no Kojirou
Favorite Band: UVERworld
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: well dressed pickles
Quote: "You were right all along Finn. Now I'm going to cut out Bubblegum's heart, and make out with it."

Post by Anime_freek22 »

Wtf?.....I know that the suit actors are the same, and Decade is supposed to copy the other riders, but I could have sworn I saw the Faiz hand flick! Like right after he Rider Kicks Abyss into oblivion. Btw, for anyone else who has read the books, Doesn't this remind you of Pendragon? 10 worlds, a warrior for each world, a destroyer of worlds, and some guy who thinks he is saving the worlds.
I lost The Game!

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”