My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

KR Decade 11 Released

Post by zeta_gundam »

< Previous
Wiki
Next >

The plot thickens! Or does it?

- I like this AU better than the original.

- Oh yeah, the sound where the belt goes around Tsukasa while he was still holding the Decadriver isn't our fault or anything, it's the original video's problem. (Well, even the producers are not perfect people.)

- And I realized that they have been trying to cut costs bit by bit. You know how in the first three worlds, the cards jump out of the Ridebooker and into Tsukasa's hand. Now, Tsukasa takes them out instead.

- And it seems that DiEnd summons the 'original' Riders from other worlds. If you listen to the sounds Kiva make, you hear that it's Kurenai Wataru. So it makes me wonder, did DiEnd summon Todoroki in Blade's world?
Aoiblue
Everything is drama!
Favorite series: Trick
Dreamy: Haga Yuria
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Gransazer

Re: KR Decade 11 Released

Post by Aoiblue »

This episode was awight, I still prefer the original. Though I noticed they used the wrong visor voice for Ryuga XP. And I dont think it could have been Koji to do that yell. It could've been anybody, unless he actually did XD.
Deka_Hero
Humongous
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Quote: I DEMAND THINGS TO BE AWESOME! - Michel Bay

Post by Deka_Hero »

-Yuri's a better written Character than Mari was, but not as near as Hot *i's loves my Yuria Haga XD*

-Yeah, i noticed it was Koji Seto's voice doing Kiva, not AU Wataru. *It's just Stock audio from the series i bet*

-Faiz Blaster is Badass!

-So Orga's, Psyga's and Delta's belts were in the School?

-Poor Ryuga, He got shafted soooo bad...........
zeta_gundam
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by zeta_gundam »

Aoiblue wrote:This episode was awight, I still prefer the original. Though I noticed they used the wrong visor voice for Ryuga XP. And I dont think it could have been Koji to do that yell. It could've been anybody, unless he actually did XD.
It was wrong? I didn't notice this.
Aoiblue
Everything is drama!
Favorite series: Trick
Dreamy: Haga Yuria
My boom: Gransazer

Post by Aoiblue »

zeta_gundam wrote:
Aoiblue wrote:This episode was awight, I still prefer the original. Though I noticed they used the wrong visor voice for Ryuga XP. And I dont think it could have been Koji to do that yell. It could've been anybody, unless he actually did XD.
It was wrong? I didn't notice this.
Spoiler
Yea, his was a deeper voice.
But the one here is used for Ryuki, Knight, etc.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

I know take has mention about Kaitou's name in kanji is Eastern Sea Big Tree but watching this episode, he really is a thief. I wonder if Danki has another meaning besides Big Tree.
Kurenai Wataru
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Go-Onger
Dreamy: Mio Suzuki
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang

Post by Kurenai Wataru »

wow
DiEnd one hit two ko-ed :shock:

so Decade's card were being loaded to DiEnd's holder ?
Kamen Ride : Decade
Climax Form Completed
KickHopper
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: KR W & Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Keitei Sousakan 7
Dreamy: Why yes I am
Favorite Actor?: Watanabe Hiroyuki
Favorite Band: Royksopp
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Film Noir
Quote: "Walking the path of Hell, the man who serves no one."

Post by KickHopper »

I was hoping the Faiz Blaster would be a combination of Faiz and Autovajin. No such luck I guess. I think Kivala's budget went to the Final Form Rides. And DiEnd's Henshin and Final Attack of course.
ImageImage
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Phoenix512 wrote:I know take has mention about Kaitou's name in kanji is Eastern Sea Big Tree but watching this episode, he really is a thief.
That's "treasure hunter" to you!
kamenrider_rairyu
Go Go!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: KR Decade, KR Faiz
My boom: KAMEN RIDER.........

Post by kamenrider_rairyu »

-DiEnd's henshin..Wicked! Just wicked! I like the 'henshin while running' style of his. The way he shoots the 'blue barcode thingy' (don't know what it is) towards Ryuga is also cool.
It's interesting to find he can shoot'em to the enemy while henshining.

-DiEnd kicks ass in clock up mode.

-DiEnd can summon Kiva?! Final Form Ride too?! OMG....*faints*

-Blade Blade beats Rekka Daizantou. Faiz Blaster beats Rekka Daizantou Oozutsu Mode. :lol:

-I'm loving the actor who played Kaitou so far. He's just fit to be a kamen rider.

-DiEnd's bullet can chase enemies! What the hell!

-Smart Brain teaches how to use Faiz gear at 5.58 LOL...The henshin pose is even there!

-I don't know about you guys, but I think DiEnd is starting to stand out more than Decade although he just made his appearance lately..
What happened to Decade?!

-Why was AU Takumi looking down at his belt when he henshins with Kaitou?! If it's about inserting the phone correctly, I didn't recall the original Takumi doing it..

-Grandpa Hikari does not pull the poster this time. Hurray!(for no reason)

-Where the hell did the bunch of belts came from?! Did they came from the Orphenochs after they were defeated? Now that's a large (?)

-At 22.50,
Spoiler
isn't that the place where Den-O Gun form fought with the Wolf Imagin? Looks like it to me..

-About Ryuga,
Spoiler
I thought Ryuga's rider system had a deeper voice in the movie. In this episode, the 'final vent' voice sounded like Ryuki's.
Although its an AU, I was hoping the rider systems are kept the same. Oh well..
So much for the ultimate rider..Now that's an ultimate lie..
Gundams.....Disposing the target!!!
*Signature credits to Nidaram and VR Eli from deviant art*
*Avatar credits to Thunder025 also from deviant art*
MonkeyRanger
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Hibiki eps1-29
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kuuga
Dreamy: Yuriko Shiratori
My boom: ChocNut, Polvoron

Post by MonkeyRanger »

Takumi did the Garuru henshin! :lol:

The look of frustration on Tsukasa's face, when he saw Yuri's 'good' pics from his camera, is funny and pitiful at the same time, hehe! Nice wrap-up and closure for the characters, too - kinda reminiscent of the Faiz movie's ending...

So Daiki's a world-jumping treasure hunter, huh? Curiouser and curiouser...
Crimzonite
Mega

Post by Crimzonite »

Deka_Hero wrote: -So Orga's, Psyga's and Delta's belts were in the School?
There also seems to be at least two Riotrooper belts (movie version, not TV version). There's one above the Psyga belt, and one to the left-hand side of the screen when we see Daiki crouching down to pick up the Orga belt.
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

kamenrider_rairyu wrote: -I don't know about you guys, but I think DiEnd is starting to stand out more than Decade although he just made his appearance lately..
What happened to Decade?!
That seems to happen a lot in KR shows when a new Rider shows up. For instance, remember when Zeronos was teh shit? I know I do. His Rider System was so cool I almost wanted him to be the main character for a while.

-So yeah, as I said before, this is an AU that I really think could have been the main story. A story about a kid playing three roles as one of the monsters who plagues his school, the Rider sworn to defend it and as a normal human trying to hide both lives. I'm sure I've heard of that in some anime somewhere but its a concept that I think would be very interesting to see for Kamen Rider.

-Diend vs. Ryuga was awesome. Though when Narutaki yelled out "RYUGA!!" I couldn't help but giggle at his over-the-top-ness.

-"AUTOVAJIN: GET INTO THE ACTION!" Now see, this would be a perfect time to put that feature in the show.

-I like Faiz Blaster but it seems to suffer from Jet Sliger/Buroon Booster CGI syndrome in that it's really, really obvious. Luckily, Faiz doesn't look like he's in a lot of pain when he changes though putting his arms all the way to his back has gotta hurt.

-"The pain will only last a minute." So that's Diend's thing huh?

-Yuusuke knocked out in one hit......I have no comment

[Snip]

No talking about the previews

Azazel
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
My boom: JRPGs

Post by kaemmerite »

DiEnd is definitely using Clock Up, no doubt about it...and he's collecting "treasures?" I'm assuming that the treasures are Rider belts, though Kuuga's would be a bit tough to get considering it's like...embedded in Yuusuke's body.

I noticed Psyga, Delta, and the Riotrooper's Gear in the rubble too...even went back a bit and paused to get a good look at 'em.

Actually now that I think about it maybe DiEnd is grabbing the belts to make cards out of them or something? He summoned Kiva though, so I guess not...but at least now we know he doesn't just summon movie Riders, it's ANY Rider apparently. Poor Decade gets stuck with the main ones...which granted, are usually the more powerful ones, but still.

[Snip]

Also why was Ryuga listening to Narutaki? Just what IS his deal anyway?

No talking about the previews

Azazel
prsentai
Imouto Rider Club
Imouto Rider Club

Post by prsentai »

takenoko wrote:
Phoenix512 wrote:I know take has mention about Kaitou's name in kanji is Eastern Sea Big Tree but watching this episode, he really is a thief.
That's "treasure hunter" to you!
Boukenshata!
Kiva Jyu Fly Ken Tatsulot

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”