KR Decade 12 released

Feel the power of Decade
Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Kiva | Decade | W >
Sprocket

Re: Decade 12 released

Post by Sprocket »

Is it me, or is Delta's device saying something at the very end during DiEnd's 'Cross Attack'?

It's bugging me a bit.
Shin Dragon
7X

Post by Shin Dragon »

The twisted apple is a reference/homage to

Spoiler
The coin in the bottle, the mysterious hand on the boys shoulder in the photo, inside out tennis ball and many more mysteries in the original
Cheetah
The fastest animal
The fastest animal
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Cheetah »

The cross attack was cool. He needs to summon all the riders with guns and use a card called, "Spray and Pray."

It does sound like Delta's device is saying something. Can't make it out at though.
ImageImage
Nostalgia Critic Parody - Angry Video Game Nerd Parody
http://www.capcam.org - http://tvnihon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=127&t=4937
Alessar
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Nexus
Favorite Actor?: Konishi Ryousei
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: K-Dramas
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Alessar »

KusakabeHaine wrote:- Did i mention tsukasa's new hair-do?
It's _better_ than the previous episode but really, he needs his Opening Credits hair back. Like... now.
SiegeDragomon
Honey System
Favorite series: Stargate Atlantis
Dreamy: Azrael
Favorite Actor?: Yes I like Cheese
Favorite Band: HarkleFarkle
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by SiegeDragomon »

Agito was my favorite rider show, but im more worried about the Natsume Juice they referred to.

Agito spoiler is under this don't look at it it if you don't want to know! I am explaining what gills in but it has a minor spoiler in it.
One more time.
This is a spoiler!

-
Spoiler
Gills was a power similar to Agito, Gills Exceed is Gills with the power of Agito added to it. Agito is called the power of limitless evolution by the bad guys.
Sometimes it's best to just go along with it and avoid the explosions, other times it's fun to be the one with the detonator and an evil laugh.
Shin Dragon
7X

Post by Shin Dragon »

Gills is

Spoiler
The imperfect evolution of Agito

Spoiler
Agito is the perfect evolution

Agito is regarded as the being with limitless possibilites
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

Cheetah wrote:
It does sound like Delta's device is saying something. Can't make it out at though.
Sprocket wrote:Is it me, or is Delta's device saying something at the very end during DiEnd's 'Cross Attack'?

It's bugging me a bit.
It's saying "READY." Like when Delta inserts the mission memory into the gun.

-Okay so Agito's world. The only series of Heisei Riders that TV-N has not done anything from, though I imagine being the toku gods that you are, most of you have already seen it. Man, whoever is screwing up the worlds really did a number on this one. It's like Kuuga and Agito were put in the same world...er...AU world...er, wait does this mean all those complaints about Kuuga and Agito being in the same world and how it would affect Decade were correct? I'm so confused!

-So we get Exceed Gills and G3-X. I hope we get a little something from Agito if he decides to show up. (coughcoughburningcoughcough)

-Say what you will about Decade. Say it's nothing like what you expected or how you think it's stupid and lame. But if you are a KR fan, do not deny one thing
Spoiler

^^This is awesome. This is like one of those things that you would find in a fanfic (This whole show is like one big fanfic). Really, it's genius for the long-range blue rider to summon the other long-range blue Riders (Technically, G3-X is also a long-range blue Rider too)

-The new Shouichi looks like an older homeless version of Yuusuke.

-Hey the Kivaara budget is back...oh wait it's gone now...

-"Even if you squeeze that Natsumikan, you won't get any delicious juice"
At first I was like :shock:
But then I was like :lol:

-
Spoiler
NEVER use this hairstyle again please
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

This episode certainly took a trip back into the what's going on and dark department. Well having never seen Agito I can't comment on anything plot wise of this world, but I find it interesting that Faiz didn't make an appearance in this world instead they went with Garulu and Delta wonder if their saving him for next episode. I'm digging the G3 suit I like that it doesn't have a storage belt and that the wearer actually has to put it on, also it look like the G3 suit was the inspiration or at least one of the inspirations for Rod Form in Den-O.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
kenkenthenext
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Favorite series: Agito
2nd Favorite Series: Blade
Favorite Band: B'z

Post by kenkenthenext »

They used Kiva again...I'm *kinda* tired of seeing that and Den-O everywhere (never-ending movie promos and whatnot) since they're probably the most recent series that the kids can remember. Using Faiz would've been cool (like using the Faiz Shot or something), but I guess since Toei used Faiz in the first episode they don't need to show Decade transform into it again in this one.

I was hoping to see Agito again in this episode, but it didn't appear (it was absent even in last week's trailer for this episode). Oh well, G3-X more than makes up for it. It was my favourite Rider in the original series. *goes and rewatches the first episode of Agito*
Zeix555
Gabu
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman
Dreamy: Nana Yanagisawa
Favorite Actor?: Momotaros ehehehe
Favorite Band: M.T.M.
My boom: Cellphones!!!

Post by Zeix555 »

this ep was great... i understand a bit about agito since i haven't seen it.
The crossattack was pure awesomeness... I'm starting to like DiEnd despite the ugly suit. lols....
SolarGomz
Go Go!
Favorite series: KR Faiz, Abaranger
2nd Favorite Series: KR Agito, Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hirata Yuka
Favorite Actor?: Handa Kento
My boom: Animation!

Post by SolarGomz »

This episode was really good! Of all the AU storylines, this one comes much closer to the original show than the others so far! Agito was probably my second favorite Rider Series after Faiz so it's funny that after Faiz's universe they went to Agito's! Maybe they will read my mind and do Kabuto's Universe next, lol! Doesn't matter to me what order they are in, like it all so far!

Was hilariously funny when the 2 Unknowns were beating on the Grongi! Couldn't stop laughing!

Also funny when they brought the CGI back on Kivvara, then stopped!

Love Yuusukes reaction to seeing G3-X for the first time! "What they hell do they think I looked like! That doesn't look anything like me!" HA HA HA!

No Agito in the first episode! I actually kind of like that! Need a little mystery! But what I think they are going to do and what I am sure you all might be thinking as well is that
Spoiler
Gills will evolve into a perfect Agito! And I think that would be a cool original idea and fresh take on Agito and Gills power.

I think they did Tsukasa transforming in Kiva just to show that even though he did get his Ridebooker back in the previous episode from Kaitou, they just wanted to reassure everyone he got all the cards back too! So maybe in the next episode or World, He will use Faiz's cards and Agito's as well.

There we go again, Tsukasa getting back little by little his memories when he realized that he wasn't fighting a Grongi but an Unknown.

I like Yuusuke, and I am not a whiner when it comes to him getting screen time, but it was nice to see him doing something besides being comic relief. Hopefully we will see him become Kuuga again soon. And I hope he does not lose this universes version of Anesan. Weather or not he stays or goes with Tsucasa and company, I'm sure he wouldn't be gone for long if he did stay in Agito's Universe.

Delta card? What happened with that Orga belt? Guess time will tell on that one as well.

Liked the new Final Attack Ride. He got that idea off of Kaitou, lol! But still cool!

Great episode! Can't wait to see the conclusion! Thanks again TV-Nihon!
With Great Power Comes the Ability To Kick Butt!
Shin Dragon
7X

Post by Shin Dragon »

Wow never knew Garuru Form is on Par with EXCEED Gills.
Kamen Rider Raven
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Shotaro
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Kamen Rider Raven »

So we have an episode/world that for the most part revolves around Yuusuke. However, not only does he NOT transform, but he goes out of his way to become the user of G3-X....I'm starting to think they lost the Kuuga Suit or something.

*sigh* Still, I can understand why they did it like that. And it is good that he gets more air time.

Out of all the Heisei Riders, Agito is the one I know the least about. Still, with the exception of Gills, it seems like they didn't change a ton for the AU. The fact that the writers acknowledged that Kuuga and Agito are extremely similar is a nice touch.

BTW, does Original Agito definitely take place in the same world as Original Kuuga?

Another trend broken this episode. Not only does the main rider NOT appear, but Tsukasa doesn't use the powers of the Rider from the previous arc. Kiva seemed to fit more than Faiz anyway.

Diend again shows that he can be badass, but I have to say....that camera of Tsukasa's is damn durable. Perhaps there's more to it than meets the eye.

All in all, great episode. Agito has always been the KR series that has intrigued me the most. It's nice to see that it doesn't disappoint.
SolarGomz wrote:
There we go again, Tsukasa getting back little by little his memories when he realized that he wasn't fighting a Grongi but an Unknown.
I assumed that he got that info from reading the paper or watching the news.
ShadowX7
NagoSan
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
My boom: Fourze, P4A/G
Quote: "Misunderstandings happens all the time, more so on the internet."

Post by ShadowX7 »

Wow, that was quick, usually new eps are released on Fridays or Saturday, great job guys!

For some reason I thought the next world Tsukasa will visit is Hibiki's World (Because the new poster looks like some sort of Ancient Japanese Painting, or something...)

Of course, I already knew since I watched the preview, but I can't really say it on the eps 11 Topic :D
"You count the medals, one, two, and three! Life goes on, anything goes, coming up OOO!"
Chabii-
Mega
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Tenimyu

Post by Chabii- »

Am I the only one reminded of Ura-Ryou's hairstyle with Tsukasa's hair this episode?

Diend, who is a gun Rider, summoned Drake and Delta, who are also gun Riders, and all their names start with a D. Shame they're not all blue. Yay random fact.

I haven't seen much of Agito, so all I can say is wow. Agito!Yashiro exploding made me laugh... then made me remember that I do the same whenever I'm angry. >_>;
Last edited by Chabii- on Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hen... shin... TOH!

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”