Wiki Link

< Kiva | Decade | W >
Seventeen
7X
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger

Re: Decade 12 released

Post by Seventeen »

Kaito ~ B-b-b-badass. Poor Yuusuke can't outrun him. Lol legendary rider.
This is why he is a Kamen Rider, not a Kamen Runner. :wink: :lol:
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

yay deltas back but hang on i thought his symbol was a triangle not a weird 3/4 circle thingy. I dunno agito's world semms boring i mean where was agito all we saw was boring g3-x. but wait does agito have original actors within it cause the main guy looks like he's seen a few years. so what rider cards does diend actually have cause at first i thought it was going to be movie riders since he summoned rey and kabuki but now he's summoned delta and drake instead of orga or the gold rider in kabuto what is going on?
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
Skiks
Faiz

Post by Skiks »

AeonRanger wrote:yay deltas back but hang on i thought his symbol was a triangle not a weird 3/4 circle thingy. I dunno agito's world semms boring i mean where was agito all we saw was boring g3-x. but wait does agito have original actors within it cause the main guy looks like he's seen a few years. so what rider cards does diend actually have cause at first i thought it was going to be movie riders since he summoned rey and kabuki but now he's summoned delta and drake instead of orga or the gold rider in kabuto what is going on?
-Delta B symbol is for beta showing it's a beta system before faiz or kaxia were made.
-Gills is technically agito. We'll probably get more into that next episode.
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

Doonie wrote:i know this isent a key point, but i actually liked the new hair..........he should have new hair for every world.....just like the new clouths
Maybe I wouldn't mind his hair if it did change every world....

The problem is it doesn't and this makes him look kind of weird.
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
EZ Rider
7X
Favorite series: Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Dreamy: Natsumi
Favorite Actor?: Takeru Sato in Mei
Favorite Band: TETRA-FANG
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Alternate Universes!

Post by EZ Rider »

Damn that Gattai Special thingy!!! Cut in during the best part of the opening IMO. Oh the hell with it.

Moving on. Hey look, its Mobile Suit G3-X, okay lame joke. The chainsaw arm was kinda cool, even if it.....was not really a....never mind.
Yay!! CGI Kivaala......for 5 seconds. YOU CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!! Make up your minds!
Did Yuusuke really think Yashiro was going to respond?? Well, I guess I would have done the same.
Oh great, another 2nd Rider who can do anything better than the good guys. Haven't seen THAT a million times. I think I'm gonna hate Kaito as G3-X
BTW, does Tsukasa's hair change with every world? Im just beginning to notice this.
And............is that Yamato from GSL??????? He has that smirk. Nah, couldn't be.
WHY did Yuusuke just stand there during the fight. TURN INTO KUUGA DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! Jeez, did he forget he has that belt????
Finally some non-movie Riders, and two of my faves. Lots of Rider Shootings in this episode (Decade included)
What is the point of going Garulu WITHOUT the Saber????? Has everyone lost their minds????
Wow, WHAT A CLIFFHANGER!!!! It's.........I've said enough....Peace!
Crimzonite
Mega

Post by Crimzonite »

Sweet. Back in the Kiva world episodes, after I saw the Final Attack Ride with the Ride Booker in sword mode, I had a feeling there would be a version that used it in gun mode as well. It would be kind of odd if there wasn't one after the sword mode version.
garfield15
Save the life

Post by garfield15 »

EZ Rider wrote:Damn that Gattai Special thingy!!! Cut in during the best part of the opening IMO. Oh the hell with it.
Me singing along to OP song: "Meisosuru Parallel World....(is about to belt out "On the Road")"
Announcers: KIDS GATTAI SPECIAL!
Me: ON The....wait, what the heck?
------------------

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

EZ Rider wrote: WHY did Yuusuke just stand there during the fight. TURN INTO KUUGA DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! Jeez, did he forget he has that belt????
Is there a picture like the anti-continuity argument one that says "THIS IS DECADE, that means Kuuga is not a major character"?
KamenRiderKnives
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Amazon
2nd Favorite Series: Decade
Dreamy: Natsumi Hikari
Favorite Actor?: Takanori Kikuchi
Favorite Band: Jonzun Crew
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: pantsu

Post by KamenRiderKnives »

i really liked this episode, it really seems to have shook up what we thought we knew about the show (more cgi Kivarra, non-movie riders, Garuru without saber, confirmed on screen connection between Agito's and Kuuga's worlds)

i was a little dissapointed that we didnt get 3 seperate riders (rather than 3-in1) but i suppose they are only in Agito's world for 2 eps so we wouldnt really get to see 3 characters

but im really exited to see if DiEnd shows up next week with Another Agito (i love his scarf, wella miss scarf wearing riders!) :D
monritche
Imouto Rider Club
Imouto Rider Club
Favorite series: KS7, Ultraman, KR
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai Series
Dreamy: Yumi Sugimoto
Favorite Band: Orange Range
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: mouse-clicking

Post by monritche »

garfield15 wrote:
EZ Rider wrote:Damn that Gattai Special thingy!!! Cut in during the best part of the opening IMO. Oh the hell with it.
Me singing along to OP song: "Meisosuru Parallel World....(is about to belt out "On the Road")"
Announcers: KIDS GATTAI SPECIAL!
Me: ON The....wait, what the heck?
LOL. Very same thing happened to me.

@ Tsukasa's hairdo comments
No wonder Kaito had his cap on.
kamenrider_rairyu
Go Go!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: KR Decade, KR Faiz
My boom: KAMEN RIDER.........

Post by kamenrider_rairyu »

I'm just glad Kaitou's hair style doesn't change when he travels to another world. He looks good with his normal hairstyle already.
Gundams.....Disposing the target!!!
*Signature credits to Nidaram and VR Eli from deviant art*
*Avatar credits to Thunder025 also from deviant art*
Iaatix
Gabu

Post by Iaatix »

I think this episode confirmed for me that Grandpa knows more than the average dimension-hopping photo shop owner. He know something about whats going on.

Its odd to not have Agito show up in an episode of Agito world, but that's ok because Gills was my favorite from that series anyway. I was definitely not expecting Gills tentacle shooting out of Shoichi.

I didn't catch that Alternate-Shoichi was a combination of all three Agito riders, but after it was pointed out it makes sense.

I don't want it to happen, but I'm afraid Yuusuke is going to lose his girlfriend again.

This alternate had more of the feel of the original than a lot of the others...but it could have used a little Mana/Naomi.

The Unknown didn't make their pre-attack had gestures :-(

Unfortunately, Agito has too much going on to squeeze into two episodes, so its kind of just scratching the surface.
garfield15
Save the life

Post by garfield15 »

Personal space? Daiki doesn't know the meaning of the word

Spoiler

^^I bet a lot of fangirls had a lot of fun with that scene.
------------------

KamenRiderKnives
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Amazon
2nd Favorite Series: Decade
Dreamy: Natsumi Hikari
Favorite Actor?: Takanori Kikuchi
Favorite Band: Jonzun Crew
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: pantsu

Post by KamenRiderKnives »

Iaatix wrote: The Unknown didn't make their pre-attack hand gestures :-(
yeah and that was such a big deal in Agito, one of the unrevieled mysteries .i know what it means now so maybe thats whats differnt in Agitos world, but its an AU an all that
大変身
Save the life
Favorite Actor?: Nobuyuki Hiyama

Post by 大変身 »

Spoiler
I wish Shouichi and Hikawa were two different people again...

it was fun having those two in the same room XD
Twitter
iamawesome.com

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”