Dreamy: .
Favorite Actor?: is you =3
Favorite Band: Pendulum
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Halo Reach
Quote: "JUST.. EXXXXXPLAAAAAIIIIIIIIINNN!"

Re: Decade 12 released

Post by ExodusSaint »

Whew just finished.. For a second I thought Yuuske would be agito (henshin ring outa his belt) :lol:. Great episode but

Spoiler
Tsukasa getting pierced ouch. Delta going to have fun piercing flesh instead of ophenoch skin :P and that instant classic line "Even if you squeeze that Natsumikan, you won't get any delicious juice".. What will the kids think about it :O

and and also!

Spoiler
Strange Spinning DiEnd o.O the pointless double spin during the Grongi Battle.

G3-X was awesome! Mose realistic rider except when Kaitou used it >.<. And its first appearance was EPICLY EPIC. That assault rifle (GX-05 or something) was awesome. .Agito is a must watch now :). Also Gills was supreme.. Not a swimmer no more ;).

But that means that Agito is now a organic Rider now right?

Great episode none the less!
Last edited by ExodusSaint on Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spoiler

TAKEN IN FALLOUT 3 (PC) USING THE KAMEN RIDER MOD, So uh no need for pm's yeah? :)
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

大変身 wrote:
Spoiler
I wish Shouichi and Hikawa were two different people again...

it was fun having those two in the same room XD
You mean the "Hikawa tries to do something that Shouichi does better and fails miserably" moments?

Good times...Gooood times...
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
大変身
Save the life
Favorite Actor?: Nobuyuki Hiyama

Post by 大変身 »

garfield15 wrote:
大変身 wrote:
Spoiler
I wish Shouichi and Hikawa were two different people again...

it was fun having those two in the same room XD
You mean the "Hikawa tries to do something that Shouichi does better and fails miserably" moments?

exactly, its even funnier that Shouichi does it completely different than how to really do it ie: the tennis episode lmao

WHERE'S OUR HOJOU TOO!
Twitter
iamawesome.com
ExodusSaint
7X
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Faiz
Dreamy: .
Favorite Actor?: is you =3
Favorite Band: Pendulum
My boom: Halo Reach
Quote: "JUST.. EXXXXXPLAAAAAIIIIIIIIINNN!"

Post by ExodusSaint »

Yamitama wrote:
ShadowX7 wrote:Tsukasa didn't turn to Faiz! I've been itching to see Faiz's Crimson Breaker (or whatever it's called)

Well, at least Kivaara got some little CG time before turning back into a toy again :lol:

And did Yuusuke seriously forgot he can henshin to Kuuga (which, according to statistics, is the strongest Heisei Rider) not that G3-X is lame, in fact he's cool and seems pretty powerful

When Tsukasa said, "Even if you squeeze that Natsumikan, you won't get any delicious juice"
I was like O_O
I need to agree with you on the Kuuga thing as well. If he has the organic kuuga belt inside him wouldn't he be able to drive G3X pretty easily? And why is it that Kaitou can do it and Yuusuke can't?(Oh wait thats Onodera Yuusuke not Godai) my bad!
Kuuga is the strongest? I would not see why the belt would interfere with the G3X's performance unless it has EMP QUALITIES HOW EPIC IS THAT!? No but that would be awesome.. KUUGA EMP BURST! Now I just being mad here xD.

Maybe its fate or destiny? They are usually the main factors and Kaitou must be some supersoldier or maybe.. Or he's just plain crazy.

Another thing I wanted to say
Spoiler
Maybe the reason why Decade Kiva Garlulu did not use the saber is maybe they lost the prop :O, or that the Garlulu form amplifies the physical power of Decade Kiva Garlulu, Maybe that the developers intended that Garlulu Form would also give claws like a werewolf?
Spoiler

TAKEN IN FALLOUT 3 (PC) USING THE KAMEN RIDER MOD, So uh no need for pm's yeah? :)
Sanjou
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com

Post by Sanjou »

KR Decade 12 released in boring SD and glorious HD
Seems like this guy doesn't think its HD
KingRanger wrote:Good job on the upload, but a bigger res avi does not equal HD
Orenohissatsuclimax
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Naomi Chan~
Favorite Actor?: Mizushima Hiro
My boom: Decade

Post by Orenohissatsuclimax »

this episode actully felt a bit better than the last 3 or so worlds
and even if yuusuke doesn't henshin we all know he's got that major role as we've seen in I think episode 1 or 2?
Wait... so in this AU Agito and Gills are the same person?
while it's fun to see our favorite non main rider get summoned by Diend, it's kinda... eh
Sure "omg the suits are back -fanboy squeal-"
But I don't quite like the just Dolls.
It's just weird seeing them not be their character or saying something
Thats just me though
so much sexual innuendos in kamen rider haha
I wonder if it's just our dirty american (and certain other countries) minds
on a somewhat unrelated note
On the terms of AU do you think it still is in the same year time line?
kabuto 2006
hibiki 2005
etc.
Faixa
Infinity

Post by Faixa »

Yamitama wrote: Also the unknowns and Grongi they are using is really recycled and it is starting to piss me off. Those bug unknowns only appeared in the movie G4 Project and they have to use that for almost every unknown. The Jaguar Grongi has been used many times already I don't see why they keep using the same suits (Cheap? Or they lost the other suits?)

Spoiler
And the cliffhanger they put in this new episode really is useless cause the preview already shows Tsukasa alive and well. Then why bother??? And its getting really odd how Yuusuke or as I call him Imperfect Kuuga (not like Godai) isn't getting alot of kamen ridering in the series sure he has thousands and thousands of dialogue but for god sakes henshin DAMN YOU!! But its good to see G3X is back on track because that's one of the first few riders I actually thought can have a lot of improvements if they tried.
Cliffhanger's there more on to make people think, "How is Tsukasa gonna get out of this?", rather than "Is Tsukasa gonna die?". Common sense will tell you that.

So what if the "enemy" suits are recycled? It's like complaining that the Riders' costumes are being recycled. It's simply illogical and not cost efficient to create a suit and not reuse it again afterwards if it's still usable. That would be like buying a car to only drive once. Pretty much why THE NEXT's Ichigo and V3 are being modded into Goldora and Silvera in Chou Den-O. If you get so pissed off with something like this, I don't see how you could accept most of the toku series.

Also, having too many types of Grongi and Unknowns in the Agito Arc would probably confuse viewers as the two are quite alike. Unlike in Agito/Kuuga, where there was only 1 main type of enemies, either Grongi or Unknown.
Triple M
Destron Emperor
Favorite series: Destron
2nd Favorite Series: Destron
Dreamy: Destron
Favorite Actor?: Destron
Favorite Band: Destron
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Destron
Quote: *HAIL DESTRON*
Type: INTP Architect

Post by Triple M »

I get the feeling that Yuusuke was hanging around Hikari Studio so the writers could set him up with Agito-Onodera and give him a happy ending sort of drop off. Also remember his little punching tiff with Decade in the Rider War future flashback in episode 3 or so? Assuming we'll get to see how that plays out, it's likely that all the D-Kuuga fans will get to see him in action some more. I agree with all the budget points as well, Kivaara better be up to something smashing storywise, she's really become an eyesore in an otherwise spectacular show for me
KamenRiderKnives
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Amazon
2nd Favorite Series: Decade
Dreamy: Natsumi Hikari
Favorite Actor?: Takanori Kikuchi
Favorite Band: Jonzun Crew
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: pantsu

Post by KamenRiderKnives »

Yamitama wrote:But I got to say these guys are really low on budget to do this. Because once again Kivara is a toy replica again, sure we see one scene where she is back in CG form but afterwards she turns back into a toy.
it is not unusual (in fact it is very common) to have both cgi and practical effects for things like Kivaara, it it easier to hold a model than to insert cgi into someones hand and make it look like they are holding something, nothing to do with budget, its easier and look better. Personally i prefare the practical effects to cgi, most people think practical is better because it is real rather than trying to look real (and often failing), having said that the Kivarra prop does just look like a toy, but the cgi version doesnt really make me think there is a flying robot bat thing actually there with them :lol:
Yamitama wrote:Also the unknowns and Grongi they are using is really recycled and it is starting to piss me off. Those bug unknowns only appeared in the movie G4 Project and they have to use that for almost every unknown. The Jaguar Grongi has been used many times already I don't see why they keep using the same suits (Cheap? Or they lost the other suits?)
Agito and Kuuga were made in 2000-2002 so all the original suits are at least 7-9 years old! i guess thats why we arnt seeing many different ones, they are probably using the ones which are in the best shape, dont forget the suit actors do a lot a fighting, failing, rolling around on the floor etc in these suits and im sure when they made Kuuga and Agito they werent thinking about the anniversary show in 7-9 years time :D
Iaatix
Gabu

Post by Iaatix »

大変身 wrote:
garfield15 wrote: You mean the "Hikawa tries to do something that Shouichi does better and fails miserably" moments?

exactly, its even funnier that Shouichi does it completely different than how to really do it ie: the tennis episode lmao

WHERE'S OUR HOJOU TOO!
I agree those moments are priceless, but I think you have to have two things before they would make sense. 1) you need the old innocent Shouichi and 2) you need enough time to establish their personalities and I'm not sure you can do that in 2 episodes.

That's part of the reason some of the worlds seem to not have the original feel, you miss all the little in-jokes. I'm enjoying Decade, but I was originally hoping it would feel like we were going to feel like we hopped into the middle of an episode of each original series, but I like it for what it is, and the alternate takes are interesting. With two episodes for Hibiki, Kaboto and Den-O (ick) left, there is still room for another pass through the worlds quickly, maybe something interesting will happen then. Something has to follow after Tsukasa finishes destroying the worlds..."Destroy everything, connect everything"...we still have to connect everything.

As for Hojou, I assumed the guy in the suit following Yashiro around trying to get her to give up on G3-X was filling that role. Kind of like the Ozawa/Hojou relationship. I actually miss Omuro more, but that character from each series is missing, although I admit the original G3-X user here could have been him.
marthaba
Salami Commander
Favorite series: kamen rider
Dreamy: wakana, yuriko, yumi
Favorite Band: High&MightyColor
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: 400cc yamaha virago

Post by marthaba »

hehe nice episode.. although i didnt watch kuuga and agito so i cant related to you guys but i liked G3-X he looks like some sort of Ironman :D
HUH?!?
Deka_Hero
Humongous
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Quote: I DEMAND THINGS TO BE AWESOME! - Michel Bay

Post by Deka_Hero »

Great Episode.

But no Mana make's me a Said Panda.
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

someone get rid of those gattai special people for me please god i can't stand them they interuppted shinkenger opening for me to argghhhhh why why do they have to ruin awesome openings
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
kamenrider_rairyu
Go Go!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: KR Decade, KR Faiz
My boom: KAMEN RIDER.........

Post by kamenrider_rairyu »

Is it just me, or Yashiro is the same person acting as the flowergirl in Ryukendo??
Gundams.....Disposing the target!!!
*Signature credits to Nidaram and VR Eli from deviant art*
*Avatar credits to Thunder025 also from deviant art*
Gunzy
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Ryukendo
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Band: Clazziquai
My boom: Video Games
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Gunzy »

kamenrider_rairyu wrote:Is it just me, or Yashiro is the same person acting as the flowergirl in Ryukendo??

Yeah...it's been stated on the front page. You just have to look.
ImageImage

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”