Wiki Link

< Kiva | Decade | W >
Cheetah
The fastest animal
The fastest animal
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Re: Decade 13 released

Post by Cheetah »

WQZarn: I just noticed the "stutter" in the subtitle when Decade's belt stutters a Rider's name... That's a great touch!

kamenrider_rairyu: ^If I'm not mistaken, the stuttered subtitle has been done since episode 3. Thanks to TVN's amazing typesetters! :D

Kamen Rider Raven: I could have sworn it was done in episode 2. I could be wrong though. It's pretty subtle. You wouldn't notice it if you weren't looking for it. It's a nice touch.

kamenrider_rairyu: If I recall, the only Final Attack Ride that was done in episode 2 was Decade's rider kick and at that time the subtitle had no stutters..

Correct. Episode 2 did not have the stutter. It ended up with an earlier version of the effect which I didn't notice till after release. I also noticed after release that the words FINAL ATTACK RIDE didn't get all capitalized like they should have been. orz Oh well, QC knows to look for that sort of thing now so I can blame them if it happens again. :P Anyways Thanks for the feedback. *bows*
ImageImage
Nostalgia Critic Parody - Angry Video Game Nerd Parody
http://www.capcam.org - http://tvnihon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=127&t=4937
StagBeetle
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Agito
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider BLACK
Dreamy: Kazashiro Miu
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: everything...

Post by StagBeetle »

garfield15 wrote:BTW, I rather like the way AU Shouichi did the henshin pose compared to the original. This one seemed smoother.
I actually didn't like AU Shouichi's. It's rather limpy, unlike the original who does it with more energy & 'umph'. Besides, shouldn't his left hand be behind the left belt switch.
garfield15 wrote:(Plus the little add-on of Gills' henshin pose was a nice touch)
If you mean the hand-crossing in front of his face, it was also in the original, only original Shouichi does it faster, I think.

I like this arc. There're so many homages & references to the original.
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

大変身 wrote:
garfield15 wrote:BTW, I rather like the way AU Shouichi did the henshin pose compared to the original.
but i liked how Original Shouichi did the "huuuuuuuuuh" sound effect when he sounded like he focused his energy before he henshined, it sounded awesome XD
Well it does sound awesome but it also sounds somewhat cheesy after 30 episodes :lol:
StagBeetle wrote:[
garfield15 wrote:(Plus the little add-on of Gills' henshin pose was a nice touch)
If you mean the hand-crossing in front of his face, it was also in the original, only original Shouichi does it faster, I think.
I thought his hands went straight for the belt?
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
Techol887
Go Go!

Post by Techol887 »

Y'know, is it just me or does anything Agito related always turn out awesome?

I like how they packed so many small references to the original in these two eps, there's a fair bit to pick out of them. Parts of this ep felt like watching Agito's finale just like how the previous ep was a remix of Agito ep1. And hey, even the FFR was a throwback to at least 2-3 Agito scenes! As an Agito tribute, the whole thing turned out great

I gotta say this has been my favorite Decade story so far.
Iaatix
Gabu

Post by Iaatix »

I just realized...no one's come into the photo shop looking for coffee lately. They aren't selling coffee and they aren't taking photos....how are they making any money?
Sora124
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Blade/Kiva/Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O/Magi/Shinken
Dreamy: Eh?
Favorite Band: Sigur Ros
My boom: Muzak

Post by Sora124 »

Iaatix wrote:I just realized...no one's come into the photo shop looking for coffee lately. They aren't selling coffee and they aren't taking photos....how are they making any money?
Money? They are on a journey to save a world in crisis! There's no time for this thing called "work". Never you mind! :lol:

Tell that to your landlord/credit card company/parents but with you instead of Tsukasa and co. Go on, it'll be funny!
Orenohissatsuclimax
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Naomi Chan~
Favorite Actor?: Mizushima Hiro
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Decade

Post by Orenohissatsuclimax »

The storyline in this arc was actually pretty nice.
It was a bit odd Having Shouichi Agito, Gills, "AND" G3-x
I would have loved to see Another Agito though
Agito didn't have as much screen time as I thought
We didn't see him until like the last 7 or so minutes of the episode
Even Gills got more screentime
Also, the fact the did sort of link Kuuga and Agito's world was pretty nice
大変身
Save the life
Favorite Actor?: Nobuyuki Hiyama

Post by 大変身 »

Techol887 wrote:Y'know, is it just me or does anything Agito related always turn out awesome?

I like how they packed so many small references to the original in these two eps, there's a fair bit to pick out of them. Parts of this ep felt like watching Agito's finale just like how the previous ep was a remix of Agito ep1. And hey, even the FFR was a throwback to at least 2-3 Agito scenes! As an Agito tribute, the whole thing turned out great

I gotta say this has been my favorite Decade story so far.
anyone also noticed that the Bike Battle took place in the SAME EXACT PLACE as in the Original Series except it wasn't the Jelly Lord that they fought, it was an Ox Lord lmao
Twitter
iamawesome.com
Iaatix
Gabu

Post by Iaatix »

Orenohissatsuclimax wrote:The storyline in this arc was actually pretty nice.
It was a bit odd Having Shouichi Agito, Gills, "AND" G3-x
I would have loved to see Another Agito though
Agito didn't have as much screen time as I thought
We didn't see him until like the last 7 or so minutes of the episode
Even Gills got more screentime
Also, the fact the did sort of link Kuuga and Agito's world was pretty nice
It actually makes sense for Shouichi to be stuck as Gills for awhile until he is ready to be Agito since Gills is supposed to be an Agito gone wrong. If you think about it, Agito got a lot of screen time, just in different forms. There's not really a way to squeeze Another Agito into that story. I never really liked him much anyway.

Also, in the series, Shouichi spent a very brief time as G3, so there is a connection there too.
大変身 wrote: anyone also noticed that the Bike Battle took place in the SAME EXACT PLACE as in the Original Series except it wasn't the Jelly Lord that they fought, it was an Ox Lord lmao
I didn't notice that, I'll have to go back and look.
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: JRPGs

Post by kaemmerite »

flame13th wrote:Yay! First Rider to become three Kamen Riders in one series. Ha ha ha ha ha

He is G3, Gills and Agito.
I wish I'd caught this earlier but as I said in the episode 14 thread, Shouichi is not the first Rider to become three Riders in one series. The first was Masato in Faiz. :p
TorchWood
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Pirate Sentai GoKaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Special Operations Squadron Go-Busters
Alignment: Lawful Evil

Re: KR Decade 13 released

Post by TorchWood »

Thank you for the re-release.
Something happening on a show turns into a board comment.

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”