2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: HENSHIN

Re: Decade 13 released

Post by AeonRanger »

woah were did blade come from better check you card case tsuaka looks like kieto's been going through it again. A good final form ride at least it was one that wasn't plain and obvious like ryuki, faiz or blade. The unkowns were werid they weren't properly explained and just felt like they were there. All and all not a bad world. only 2 more to go
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
XIII
The Conspiracy
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz - Kab
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Devil Z

Post by XIII »

AeonRanger wrote: only 2 more to go
yay someone else can't count :mrgreen:
Live for the Moment, for the Moment is Eternal!
DrinkItDown
RYUKI TARDFACE
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Faiz
Dreamy: Faiz Bar Tender chic
Favorite Band: L'Arc en Ciel
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Cars i suppose

Post by DrinkItDown »

I don't know why people are freaking out over Kaitou's summons. Kaitou probably has his own cards.

I really connected with this Arc. Everyone was perfect here.

Time for Decade, Liner Form, or what I imagin (you see what I did there?) is going to play out like the pre-movie Den-O episodes.
kuru123 wrote:i really wanna know about KR Delta.he is from which KR series?
Hes from Faiz, although the Delta gear got whored out more than anything else in that show. Delta was the village bicycle, everyone had a ride.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMhGP2QdDxA
Old school TVN member
formerly FA|RokkumanEXE
Kurow
Mega
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Rina Akiyama (Agito)
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Favorite Band: Jam Project
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: girls
Quote: Ore Sanjou!
Type: ENFP Champion

Post by Kurow »

What is strange about this world is that G3 and Gills both have there ultimate forms but Agito just have his standard form. I don't know what they do that because in previous world we have not saw any other riders ultimate forms.

The Final attack ride was almost the same scene from one of the Agito's episode.

Agito is a very cool show and I really recommend it to anyone who have not see it yet.

Three more world and the cards deck is complete! I want to know what will happen next and looks like Kabuto is going to be the last world.

Thanks a lot for the episode.
Final Vent!
Iaatix
Gabu

Post by Iaatix »

AeonRanger wrote:woah were did blade come from better check you card case tsuaka looks like kieto's been going through it again. A good final form ride at least it was one that wasn't plain and obvious like ryuki, faiz or blade. The unkowns were werid they weren't properly explained and just felt like they were there. All and all not a bad world. only 2 more to go
A full explanation of the Unknown is a bit hard if you haven't seen the whole Agito series. They took most of the series to explain where they came from and what they were about. They did touch on the fact that the Unknown, in their misguided way, are trying to protect humans from Agito. They seem to have left out the part where the Unknown are not allowed to kill humans.

You only got to see a small touch of how weird the Unknown really are. That's a big topic.

I'm not so sure a huge Faiz gun was all that obvious, but maybe it was to you.

hmmm Den-O + Hibiki + Kabuto = 2. Maybe you're like me don't really count Den-O.
Fidchell
Anime skin is so smooth
Favorite series: Evangelion
2nd Favorite Series: Digimon 01
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: .hack//

Post by Fidchell »

LOL , maybe people really hate den-o here?

anyway, at least we know that yuusuke hasn;t forgotten that he was kuuga like we did a few eps ago... and, agito's suit is so shiny... what are the chances they used kuuga's suit to recreate agito's due to budgetting? (they kinda do look similar... I could imagine it.. have agito and Kuuga next to each other and ppl would be like "so... are they brothers?")

Ok sorry for lame joke... but I think decade is picking up quite nicely, hopefully den-o's weirdness does not change the mood that has been already set on decade.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

EZ Rider wrote:Text
I disagree with pretty much everything you said for the completely opposite reasons. Also, because I pay attention.
Kamen Rider Gumo
Faiz
Favorite series: Zyuranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
Dreamy: Reiko Chiba
Favorite Actor?: Takaiwa Seiji
Favorite Band: Twisted Sister
My boom: DragonBall Z
Quote: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds, along with the good - and let me be judged accordingly. The rest...is silence..."
Type: ENTJ Fieldmarshal

Post by Kamen Rider Gumo »

What's with all the Den-O hate? Yeah, it was far from my favorite KR series (I seriously loves me some Kabuto), but it wasn't the worst I've ever seen. (That'd definitely be Hibiki.) It was a change of pace for the Kamen Rider world - not as dark and serious and with a nice helping of slapstick. I'm looking forward to how Tsukasa will react to Ryotaro and his ten-thousand-and-one insecurity issues.
IanPro
Kamen Knight
Favorite Band: High n' Mighty Color

Post by IanPro »

Great end to the arc..
I got all excited when I thought I would finally get to see Kuuga again..man that was a let down.

I really can't understand why people keep complaining that Den-O isn't dark/serious enough or that its has too much comedy in it. I mean it's alrite to not like it, but to always emphasize how much you hate it, Its kinda like watching a new season of Kim Possible and complaining that it isn't serious enough. ITS A KIDS SHOW!! remember its target audience and just enjoy it for what it is.
I love Kabuto for how dark it is, but I also enjoyed Den-O alot for it light-heartedness .
I can dance too!
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
My boom: JRPGs

Post by kaemmerite »

As I rewatched this episode, I noticed that right before Drake and Delta vanished, they look at themselves as if they're confused about why they're disappearing. Maybe DiEnd actually DOES summon the actual Riders. If it was just a shadow he creates or something, then wouldn't they just disappear without reacting to it?
Stargazer
Kamen Knight
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Post by Stargazer »

kaemmerite wrote:As I rewatched this episode, I noticed that right before Drake and Delta vanished, they look at themselves as if they're confused about why they're disappearing. Maybe DiEnd actually DOES summon the actual Riders. If it was just a shadow he creates or something, then wouldn't they just disappear without reacting to it?
I still think they're not the actual riders. I think DiEnd has the ability to use the other Riders' powers, but instead of him directly using it or changing into the Rider himself (like Decade), he can give "form" to that particular Rider/ability.
"The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate... Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yes, the arcana is the means by which all is revealed." - Nyx Avatar

SwordHero1
Kamen Knight

Post by SwordHero1 »

Kamen Rider Gumo wrote:What's with all the Den-O hate? Yeah, it was far from my favorite KR series (I seriously loves me some Kabuto), but it wasn't the worst I've ever seen. (That'd definitely be Hibiki.) It was a change of pace for the Kamen Rider world - not as dark and serious and with a nice helping of slapstick. I'm looking forward to how Tsukasa will react to Ryotaro and his ten-thousand-and-one insecurity issues.
IanPro wrote:Great end to the arc..
I got all excited when I thought I would finally get to see Kuuga again..man that was a let down.

I really can't understand why people keep complaining that Den-O isn't dark/serious enough or that its has too much comedy in it. I mean it's alrite to not like it, but to always emphasize how much you hate it, Its kinda like watching a new season of Kim Possible and complaining that it isn't serious enough. ITS A KIDS SHOW!! remember its target audience and just enjoy it for what it is.
I love Kabuto for how dark it is, but I also enjoyed Den-O alot for it light-heartedness .
I think people are just jealous that Den-O is getting all of this extra treatment of more movies and what not. :p

As for me, I love Den-O. It's the first Kamen Rider series I got into and I'm glad I started with that.
Warrior of Zarona
!Wizards
!Wizards

Post by Warrior of Zarona »

Den-O has nothing to do with this episode except as a teaser for the next one, so kindly drop that conversation and stick with what did happen. If you want to discuss Den-O, either wait for the next episode release or discuss it in the Den-O forums.

I haven't watched Agito at all, but from what everyone says, it seems like an interesting idea to combine all three of the original characters into one character in the AU.

Somehow, I feel the sudden appearance of Agito's belt was a bit awkward, and I feel disappointed that any action we got from him was shortlived, but I feel something mystical and legendary about Agito and makes me look forward to watching the original series.

Diend's use of Blade is interesting. What we can conclude is that Diend either kept some of Decade's cards previously or he has his own copy of the cards. What's interesting to note, though, is that Diend is really the only one who can make great use of the "Final Form Ride" cards, unless Decade can either summon the main riders for him to use it on or use the card on himself when he transforms into them. A combination I'm predicting to see in the future is Decade transforming into one of the Riders, then Diend using a "Final Form Ride" on him.

I'm starting to see that Diend has a huge advantage over Decade. I think that in every encounter between the two, it's either that Diend has the upper hand, or the battle ends before the two really get going, either when something happens to Tsukasa or Kaitou loses interest and moves on. What use does Decade's Rider transformation have against Diend's summons? I can't see how Decade could have an edge against him.

The near-Kuuga transformation was a tease, but I can see why Yuusuke decided to use the G3-X throughout instead. It's great for him to be so involved in Agito's world, as he usually doesn't do more than Natsumi does, though it pains me to watch him when he gets his ass handed to him and he didn't take the opportunity to transform. (I'm reminded of Blade's world.)

Kuuga will definitely play an important role though, if Natsumi's dream has anything to show about it.
lesovikk
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Sexy Voice and Robo
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
Dreamy: Marika Reimon
Favorite Actor?: Ayumi konoshita
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Photography

Post by lesovikk »

Hmm... Other than the Decade arc, I dont know much about Agito, but from what was said in ep 12, isnt Gilis the 'one who couldnt become Agito'? What got him past that? I know it probably was time constraints, but I want to know...
Mystery King of know-nothingness, thats me!
Image kudos to morgan-lamina for the stamp <3

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”