Rider Tristan
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: The current Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Double/W
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Decade's Conga Beat

Re: Decade 13 released

Post by Rider Tristan »

Arigomi wrote:I hope the writers put off shedding some light on Kaitou's treasure hunting motivation too much longer. It is starting to become absurd rather than funny.
Just wait. He'll start collecting buttons next.
lesovikk wrote:Hmm... Other than the Decade arc, I dont know much about Agito, but from what was said in ep 12, isnt Gilis the 'one who couldnt become Agito'? What got him past that? I know it probably was time constraints, but I want to know...
If you want an excuse... The power to endlessly evolve? Probably through realization and getting over obstacles or something.
There's a reason why Decade AU Odin's user has not been shown...
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

It's normal for the secondary rider to have an advantage over the main rider. It happens all the time.

Then the main rider gets over it.
kuru123
It's not even funny
It's not even funny
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Decade

Post by kuru123 »

to those who gimme the answer abt KR delta, thanx for it.

i really wondered, kaitou seems to be like a treasure hunter. everytime he jumps into a new world, there must 1 or 2 items that is in his wishlist. starting for it is the faiz's henshin belt and continously seeking for the G4 chip in agito's world. i wondered what is the next item in his wishlist ...? :?:
hotaru91
Infinity
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Blade
Favorite Band: Rider Chips
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: tokusatsu!

Post by hotaru91 »

Warrior of Zarona wrote: Diend's use of Blade is interesting. What we can conclude is that Diend either kept some of Decade's cards previously or he has his own copy of the cards. What's interesting to note, though, is that Diend is really the only one who can make great use of the "Final Form Ride" cards, unless Decade can either summon the main riders for him to use it on or use the card on himself when he transforms into them. A combination I'm predicting to see in the future is Decade transforming into one of the Riders, then Diend using a "Final Form Ride" on him.

I'm starting to see that Diend has a huge advantage over Decade. I think that in every encounter between the two, it's either that Diend has the upper hand, or the battle ends before the two really get going, either when something happens to Tsukasa or Kaitou loses interest and moves on. What use does Decade's Rider transformation have against Diend's summons? I can't see how Decade could have an edge against him.
Your not the only one who feels like DiEnd can do it all.. =/
Also adding, from what can be seen so far, in order for Decade to use a Final Form Ride/Final Attack Ride, he MUST use riders from an AU to initiate it, where DiEnd can merely summon a copy and do the same thing, anytime, anywhere.

Well, it's a rumour i heard when Decade started, is that Hibiki's suit is in BAD shape.. Hence, i would believe Decade will visit Hibiki's World AFTER visiting Kabuto's (50% chance of that happening since we know Den-O's world is coming up)

And, not that hate Den-O, is just that it gets a lot of media attention/ remakes/ movies than the other Heisei rider series.. Kinda unfair IMO.. Can't wait to see Den-O's FFR though!
My album of posing with tokusatsu merchandise! (ie Decadriver, Magiphone, etc..)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho ... 1355798352

If ur interested, add me there while ur at it.. XD
zeta_gundam
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by zeta_gundam »

hotaru91 wrote:Well, it's a rumour i heard when Decade started, is that Hibiki's suit is in BAD shape.. Hence, i would believe Decade will visit Hibiki's World AFTER visiting Kabuto's (50% chance of that happening since we know Den-O's world is coming up)

And, not that hate Den-O, is just that it gets a lot of media attention/ remakes/ movies than the other Heisei rider series.. Kinda unfair IMO.. Can't wait to see Den-O's FFR though!
LOL. I'm sure the suit's in bad shape when you see it in episode 1.
kuru123
It's not even funny
It's not even funny
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Decade

Post by kuru123 »

well, we just have to wait n see.

predictions kept coming abt which world will DeCaDe drop by mentioning that Decade is just a passing-through Kamen Rider.

actually, it's nice quote mentioned by Tsukasa everytime he enters a world. either the enemy or the Rider itself will ask, who the hell is this guy.
Gezora
Number 6
Number 6
Type: INTP Architect

Post by Gezora »

So does anyone know if the Den-O/Decade movie coming out next weekend is going to tie into the tv plotline or just be another side story? I'm going to go see it either way, just curious.
hotaru91
Infinity
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Blade
Favorite Band: Rider Chips
My boom: tokusatsu!

Post by hotaru91 »

zeta_gundam wrote:
hotaru91 wrote:Well, it's a rumour i heard when Decade started, is that Hibiki's suit is in BAD shape.. Hence, i would believe Decade will visit Hibiki's World AFTER visiting Kabuto's (50% chance of that happening since we know Den-O's world is coming up)

LOL. I'm sure the suit's in bad shape when you see it in episode 1.
Hibiki gets less than 30 sec cameo time in Episode 1, including the time taken to draw his card and henshin.. My guess is the leg part is in bad shape cuz in the you can see his upper body only and producers wouldn't want fans to point out the damaged part of the suit too soon..? lol
My album of posing with tokusatsu merchandise! (ie Decadriver, Magiphone, etc..)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho ... 1355798352

If ur interested, add me there while ur at it.. XD
zeta_gundam
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by zeta_gundam »

^They do have multiple of the same suits you know...
Iaatix
Gabu

Post by Iaatix »

hotaru91 wrote:
Hibiki gets less than 30 sec cameo time in Episode 1, including the time taken to draw his card and henshin.. My guess is the leg part is in bad shape cuz in the you can see his upper body only and producers wouldn't want fans to point out the damaged part of the suit too soon..? lol
The Faiz and Agito suits look new to me, so it wouldn't surprise me if they are having to remake some of the suits. I don't think it would bother me all that much for Hibiki's suit to be a little ragged, he tends to get tossed around more than the average rider.
riderkicker
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Jetman
2nd Favorite Series: BLACK
Dreamy: Hikawa
Favorite Actor?: Hosokawa
Favorite Band: FoC
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: King! Ha!

Post by riderkicker »

I just love this story arc compared to the last few. "Survival on the corporate ladder?" "Orphenoch High School?" "Law and Order: Kamen Rider?" These were just plain nuts. But this one is soo much better. Like I said in the last thread about Ashikawa, they really did a good job with this one. Gills refused to evolve into Agito mainly because of fear, fear that he might lose his humanity by turning into a monster worse than his current form, and by facing it can he really change for the better. He really was Ryo rather than Tsugami or Hikawa.

I can forgive Yuusuke for not turning into Kuuga this episode, since he was trying to prove a point to this world's Shoichi.

Final Form Ride? I really wish it could've been like Agito's finisher when the bike turned into that surfboard, where Decade and Agito had to skid since they did go pretty damn fast.
And at that Albie cried a single tear which turned into a jelly bean all the colors of the rainbow! And
suddenly...Albie wasn't racist anymore!!!
Algo Fonix
Crossing a Millennium
Dreamy: Give me a minute
Favorite Band: Haken
Quote: You should be, 'cause I'm havin the time of my liiiiiife right now!

Post by Algo Fonix »

Hey, we almost had some Kuuga this time, cool. Random Agito belt... was sort of random, but then again I was a bit confused when Ashikawa turned into Gills. Not a lot else to say, I did like the part where Tsukasa revealed why he was protecting Ashikawa. When Agito was getting ready to do his kick 'Believe Yourself' started playing in my head. >_>

One thing I'm really enjoying about Decade as a whole is how none of this stuff is new... but yet it is, if that makes any sense at all.

[/ramble]
KBTKaiser
Kamen Knight
Favorite Band: JAM PROJECT
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by KBTKaiser »

About Kaitou's deck...would it be farfetched to say that he holds movie versions of the main riders in addition to his role as secondary riders?
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

kuru123 wrote: actually, it's nice quote mentioned by Tsukasa everytime he enters a world. either the enemy or the Rider itself will ask, who the hell is this guy.
You know, it does make sense though. He always holds this speech about why the good guys are right and the bad guys are wrong. If you were a bad guy, and you heard a random guy you've never seen before say such things, wouldn't the question "who the heck is that guy?" arise?
jolly_old_saint
Faiz
Favorite series: Gumby
2nd Favorite Series: Dengekibikifaizenger

Post by jolly_old_saint »

D-d-d-decade, d-d-d-decade, say goodbye to the boredom...

I wasn't the only one thinking it, was I?

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”