Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Shotaro
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Re: Decade 13 released

Post by Kamen Rider Raven »

If you think about it, they're in Den-O's World right now, so techincally there are only two more to go. I can't be the only one who picked up on that.

Anyway this arc was pretty awesome. It seems to do Agito justice and they seem to have kept the changes to a minimum. Combining all three Riders into one was pretty clever though.

I get the impression that Kaitou knows about the original worlds, which is why he knows so much about the artifacts he collects. I'm curious to see how things go with this treasure hunting thing.

Ugh...so close to a kuuga henshin. Though in this arc it actual makes sense for him not to henshin. I still would have loved to see Kuuga vs Gills though.

It's nice to see Tsukasa get some character development. He's not the ass that he makes himself out to be sometimes.

I can't WAIT until the next episode though...1) because I actually liked Den-O and 2) because we can't talk about the previews. :D
gh0stwrit3r
Kamen Knight
My boom: Grounded

Post by gh0stwrit3r »

Kamen Rider Raven wrote: I can't WAIT until the next episode though...1) because I actually liked Den-O and 2) because we can't talk about the previews. :D
^this.

And an awesome end to the Agito arc. The scene in the warehouse was reminiscent of the original agito trio(Agito, Gills and G3-X) and that other agito trio(Agito, Gills and Another Agito). The female unknown's laugh sent chills to my spine lol. Not to mention the last battle with the Ox(?) unknown was also reminiscent of Agito and G3-X's relationship.
That Guy
Save the life
Favorite series: Gurren-Lagann
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Ozu Urara
Favorite Actor?: Hosokawa Shigeki
Favorite Band: Disturbed
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Gurren-Lagann

Post by That Guy »

KBTKaiser wrote:About Kaitou's deck...would it be farfetched to say that he holds movie versions of the main riders in addition to his role as secondary riders?
Or, y'know, he just has a complete deck of Rider cards? Seriously, look at his Final Attack Ride. Granted, all the cards in a single ring are identical, but I wouldn't expect them to make every single card if they're still having to do Kivaara mostly as a model, since hardly anybody's going to actually notice.
kamenrider_rairyu
Go Go!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: KR Decade, KR Faiz
My boom: KAMEN RIDER.........

Post by kamenrider_rairyu »

Now I'm confused..How did Shouichi evolved from Gills into Agito?? I didn't watch the whole plot of the original series, but I know Gills and Agito are different person..How come in AU they are as ONE? Despite Shouichi becoming the true user of G3-X though...
Gundams.....Disposing the target!!!
*Signature credits to Nidaram and VR Eli from deviant art*
*Avatar credits to Thunder025 also from deviant art*
Iaatix
Gabu

Post by Iaatix »

kamenrider_rairyu wrote:Now I'm confused..How did Shouichi evolved from Gills into Agito?? I didn't watch the whole plot of the original series, but I know Gills and Agito are different person..How come in AU they are as ONE? Despite Shouichi becoming the true user of G3-X though...
In the Agito series, Gills is described as an imperfect Agito, sort of like a mutated Agito, which is why Ashihara had a hard time controlling that form. My assumption is that, in this version, once Shoichi was able to accept what was happening, he was able to do the full evolution to Agito. Personally, I always thought Gills was stronger than Agito, so I'm not sure its a step up, but I guess it is.

Yes, as discussed earlier in this thread (you should really read the earlier posts before posting yourself) they have combined the 3 riders from the main series into one, Shoichi, in this arc. Its actually quite smart.
hotaru91
Infinity
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Blade
Favorite Band: Rider Chips
My boom: tokusatsu!

Post by hotaru91 »

O, which reminds me, in this Ep, Yuusuke did that Final Attack Ride shout (the camera even focused inside his helmet! at 19:50) but, I see only Decade slashing the enemy, but Yuusuke is doing.. nothing? ^^" ( I'd expect him to whack the guy with his cannon but.. nothing?)

Correct me if I'm wrong though..
My album of posing with tokusatsu merchandise! (ie Decadriver, Magiphone, etc..)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho ... 1355798352

If ur interested, add me there while ur at it.. XD
SimplyX
That's so ridiculous
That's so ridiculous

Post by SimplyX »

The only arc I could possibly be disappointed with is the Kabuto arc since that is really the only KR series I've seen in its entirety. I've loved Decade up to this point and it is becoming a close second fav to Kabuto. I'm on episode 12 of Ryuki and it's ok although the effects and watered down action of the early years doesn't do good things to it. I'm still not disappointed with the Decade-Ryuki arc went.

Even if they are Au's, most of the KR's use the same poses as the originals from what I've seen. Will Souji (Tendo/Kusakabe's first name) have a phrase when doing the "Walking the path to heaven" finger point?
kamenrider_rairyu
Go Go!

Iaatix wrote: In the Agito series, Gills is described as an imperfect Agito, sort of like a mutated Agito, which is why Ashihara had a hard time controlling that form. My assumption is that, in this version, once Shoichi was able to accept what was happening, he was able to do the full evolution to Agito. Personally, I always thought Gills was stronger than Agito, so I'm not sure its a step up, but I guess it is.

Yes, as discussed earlier in this thread (you should really read the earlier posts before posting yourself) they have combined the 3 riders from the main series into one, Shoichi, in this arc. Its actually quite smart.
Gomen gomen..Will read earlier posts next time. Thanks for the explanation anyway! :D
I also personally think Gills was much stronger than Agito. Furthermore, his Rider Kick is way cooler than Agito's.
flame13th
Honey System
Favorite series: Supernatural
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Faiz
Dreamy: Shishioh Guy
Favorite Actor?: Kato Keisuke
Favorite Band: JAM Project
My boom: Genesic GaoGaiGr

Post by flame13th »

Yay! First Rider to become three Kamen Riders in one series. Ha ha ha ha ha

He is G3, Gills and Agito.
Once A Rider Stays As A Rider

WQZarn
I am not a number. I am an individual!
I am not a number. I am an individual!
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Overclocking

Post by WQZarn »

I just noticed the "stutter" in the subtitle when Decade's belt stutters a Rider's name...

That's a great touch!
kamenrider_rairyu
Go Go!

^If I'm not mistaken, the stuttered subtitle has been done since episode 3. Thanks to TVN's amazing typesetters! :D
Kamen Rider Raven
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: Double
Dreamy: Shotaro

Post by Kamen Rider Raven »

kamenrider_rairyu wrote:^If I'm not mistaken, the stuttered subtitle has been done since episode 3. Thanks to TVN's amazing typesetters! :D
I could have sworn it was done in episode 2. I could be wrong though.

It's pretty subtle. You wouldn't notice it if you weren't looking for it. It's a nice touch.
kamenrider_rairyu
Go Go!

If I recall, the only Final Attack Ride that was done in episode 2 was Decade's rider kick and at that time the subtitle had no stutters..
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

BTW, I rather like the way AU Shouichi did the henshin pose compared to the original. This one seemed smoother. (Plus the little add-on of Gills' henshin pose was a nice touch)
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
大変身
Save the life
Favorite Actor?: Nobuyuki Hiyama

Post by 大変身 »

garfield15 wrote:BTW, I rather like the way AU Shouichi did the henshin pose compared to the original.
but i liked how Original Shouichi did the "huuuuuuuuuh" sound effect when he sounded like he focused his energy before he henshined, it sounded awesome XD
Twitter
iamawesome.com

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”