Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Re: Decade 13 released

Post by Battra »

Certainly a nice ending to the Agito arc, so we now move onto the Den-O which is certainly going to be interesting.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
Rider Tristan
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: The current Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Double/W
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Decade's Conga Beat

Post by Rider Tristan »

Faixa wrote:IMO, AgitoTornader was pretty much useless.... All he did was pretty much act as a flying surfboard...
A FAST flying surfboard. It's a lot more useful than you think. Just watch Agito.

So yeah, not much to say. Interesting episode. Can't wait to see what happens next.
There's a reason why Decade AU Odin's user has not been shown...
Faixa
Infinity

Post by Faixa »

Rider Tristan wrote:
Faixa wrote:IMO, AgitoTornader was pretty much useless.... All he did was pretty much act as a flying surfboard...
A FAST flying surfboard. It's a lot more useful than you think. Just watch Agito.

So yeah, not much to say. Interesting episode. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Yeah, but the KuugaGouram could also serve the same purpose. Anyway, is it me or does Kaitou love collecting Movie-exclusive stuff? First the OlgaGear, and now the G4 Chip...

Also, Blade's BlayRouser was awfully shrunk down at 14:58.
Arigomi
Save the life
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

^ Most of the final forms aren't that unique. Faiz and Kiva final forms are long range weapons.

I hope the writers put off shedding some light on Kaitou's treasure hunting motivation too much longer. It is starting to become absurd rather than funny.

I'm wondering what kind of payment Tsukasa expects from Yuusuke now that he helped him.
Tuss4
Train man
Favorite series: Faiz
Dreamy: Ayame Misaki
Favorite Actor?: Myself
Alignment: Neutral

Post by Tuss4 »

lol they just combined all three of agito's riders names into one.

SwordHero1
Kamen Knight

Post by SwordHero1 »

Arigomi wrote:I hope the writers put off shedding some light on Kaitou's treasure hunting motivation too much longer. It is starting to become absurd rather than funny.
I hope they do much more of that later on. I'm curious as to what he found in the worlds already covered by Decade.
MonkeyRanger
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Hibiki eps1-29
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kuuga
Dreamy: Yuriko Shiratori
My boom: ChocNut, Polvoron

Post by MonkeyRanger »

The Agito arc's definitely one of the cooler AU stories so far - The 3-in-1 character merger(G3/Gills/Agito) concept is actually plausible, given the premise of the original Agito series(funny to notice that complaints are at a minimum, since not everyone has seen the original, hence the lack/absence of comparison. That's what we've been saying, people! Watch the series as a clean slate, and just enjoy the show.), and too bad they didn't manage to sqeeze Another Agito into the mix, too... :!:

Shouichi's AU story's kinda like the Hulk's - only our hero turns into a slightly different shade of green : nobody likes Souichi when he's angry!(turns into Gills) :)

You got this jeckyl/hyde character on the run, afraid of the monster within, and you have the love interest(very rare for the series) going on as well. Overall a very good arc...

Final Form Rides are nothing much more than marketing merchandise, really(toys for the kiddies); too bad it puts a damper on the stories - the series could do without the FFR's imo... :|
kuru123
It's not even funny
It's not even funny
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Decade

Post by kuru123 »

Chabii- wrote:That part when Agito returns to his former self after being a hoverboard without suffering inhuman splits and whatever is just made of win, seeing it was Ryouta in the suit. Man, Agito is lucky, having a simple transformation. He can see through his... feet?

For some reason I want this year's BGM. Especially the romantic guitar-ish BGM... unless it's from Ride the Wind.

Diend having Blade just proves that he truly is a Pokemon Trainer Master Rider. All we need now is a farmer Rider and we have our Harvest Moon Rider...

*watches preview* o_____o;;;. I want to see the DenLiner Crew's reactions after meeting Yuusuke. And Yuusuke's reactions after seeing the Taros.
it's quite funny comparing DiEnd with a pokemon trainer but actually it suits him. simply slotting a card into his gun and suddenly 1 or 2 rider come out.i really wanna know about KR Delta.he is from which KR series?
as for drake, i have known he is from KR Kabuto. If i'm not mistaken, his name is Daisuke, a makeup artist.
same as Chabii, i'm anticipating the next episode.

p/s:after kabuto ends, i stopped watching KR series which is Den-O and Kiva.
Chabii-
Mega
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Tenimyu

Post by Chabii- »

kuru123 wrote: i really wanna know about KR Delta.he is from which KR series?

same as Chabii, i'm anticipating the next episode.
He's from 555. Just remember that every Rider which has a Greek alphabet-based name is always from 555. Or something.

...I'm not that excited for the next episode, actually. Just see how both parties would interact and I'll be icon-making.
Hen... shin... TOH!
fazril6333
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
Favorite series: agito
2nd Favorite Series: faiz
My boom: ps2

Post by fazril6333 »

i miss goofy,dopey shoichi..... :( :( :( .........seeing agito tornador made me reminisce about how the old machine tornador had its own song....lol :lol: :lol: :lol:
Altaisen00
7X
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Series
2nd Favorite Series: Sentai, Super Robot
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Super robot Taisen

Post by Altaisen00 »

Not bad for Agito Arc... Thought Agito action a bit late and too short, he manage to do his hissatsu attack!

From my viewer.. the other reason why Tsukasa wanna help Shouichi so bad is because he want to complete his rider cards in Agito's world and used Yashiro letter to cover his objective :p
-If you can't see beyond, you won't understand what is right in front of your eyes-
Stargazer
Kamen Knight
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Post by Stargazer »

-- The best episode so far (at least for me). Although I haven't watched Agito yet, the plot of the last 2 episodes was okay.
-- 16:05-16:40 - Best part of the episode.
-- At least we know now that Yuusuke can change into Kuuga if he wants to. =)
"The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate... Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yes, the arcana is the means by which all is revealed." - Nyx Avatar

Iaatix
Gabu

Post by Iaatix »

fazril6333 wrote:i miss goofy,dopey shoichi..... :( :( :( .........seeing agito tornador made me reminisce about how the old machine tornador had its own song....lol :lol: :lol: :lol:
I miss goofy shoichi too, but you can't have everything. Besides, goofy Shoichi needs serious Hikawa to play off of, they made a great pair.
CrimsonJoker
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Decade
Dreamy: Natsumikan
Favorite Actor?: David Tennant
Favorite Band: Gackt
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Doctor Who

Post by CrimsonJoker »

[snip]

Seriously how do you not get our spoiler policy

1 week ban as this is not your first offense

Azazel
Image Image
Image Image
EZ Rider
7X
Favorite series: Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Dreamy: Natsumi
Favorite Actor?: Takeru Sato in Mei
Favorite Band: TETRA-FANG
My boom: Alternate Universes!

Post by EZ Rider »

So, when Shouichi becomes a Grongi, does that mean they can see him? Like how the One Ring works?

Did Schouichi teleport to punch Tsukasa?

Is Natsumi suddenly unable and/or afraid to jab anyone anymore? Unless she is….nah, Her and Tsukasa, it’ll never happen.

DAMN IT YASHIRO! Yusuke was FINALLY going to henshin again. It’s like the show is teasing us Kuuga fans.

I think we can already diagnose Kaito with Tsurugi Syndrome, because he’s not a very good rival and is awfully greedy for a Rider.

Poor Yusuke, but he should’ve known, Riders aren’t allowed to have lovers. It’s an unwritten law. BTW, did he get a new bike?

WTF???? Diend can summon Blade too AND use the Final Form Ride??? THAT MAKES NO SENSE!!!!!
What, did he just steal those cards from Tsukasa or did he just copy this attack like Raia would?

Oh great, another Tsukasa speech, way to keep us guessing, this is not at all like the 50 YOU’VE ALREADY SPOKEN!!!! Well, in his defense, it sets him up for that catchphrase that “never” gets tiresome.

Don’t you love how the Agito thing comes out of nowhere.

Shouichi: Oh by the way, I’m Agito.
Tsukasa: Wow, I did not see that coming.
Yusuke: *Is hit, helmet is busted* Maybe this wasn’t such a hot idea x.x

Okay THAT Final Form Ride was pretty cool. The Final Attack could have been better but I digress.

Oh THERE’S Kivaara’s cameo. I was wondering where it was.
Spoiler
*sees what the next world is, leans in close, deep breath* ………..HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELPP!!!!!

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”