Rofl'ed at the banana new shoe. me thinks that was Take's handiwork XD
Anime_freek22
Train man
Favorite series: GARO/Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Fuuma no Kojirou
Favorite Band: UVERworld
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: well dressed pickles
Quote: "You were right all along Finn. Now I'm going to cut out Bubblegum's heart, and make out with it."

Re: Decade 14 released

Post by Anime_freek22 »

Oh god...Yuusuke went pseudo-saiyan...and Tsukasa's Ryuu was terrible...the hair and the dancing....doko desu ka? Takeru san!?!?! I love the irony of how the Demonic looking imagin might call Decade a demon. And on a side note, Yuusuke fails as momo. And Tsukasa's hair looks better now. And Naomi!!
I lost The Game!
ShadowHun
Go Go!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: JS Gekiranger
Dreamy: Kamen Rider IXA
Favorite Band: Too many :)
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Kivat Bat ~ Forever

Post by ShadowHun »

EZ Rider wrote:So let me get this straight, Momotaros is Den-O for this world??? We don't get a New Ryoutarou??????????? WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't tell you spoilers, but i can say this: Google it, and you will have the answers.
Fangaia… Sono inochi, Kami ni kaeshinasai!

garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

Master_Tiger wrote:Rofl'ed at the banana new shoe. me thinks that was Take's handiwork XD
Wait, I know what the banana new shoe joke is but where is it in this episode? I got the HD version so could someone point out the time?
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
ShadowHun
Go Go!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: JS Gekiranger
Dreamy: Kamen Rider IXA
Favorite Band: Too many :)
My boom: Kivat Bat ~ Forever

Post by ShadowHun »

garfield15 wrote:
Master_Tiger wrote:Rofl'ed at the banana new shoe. me thinks that was Take's handiwork XD
Wait, I know what the banana new shoe joke is but where is it in this episode? I got the HD version so could someone point out the time?
I have SD, but it's at the reaaaallly end. It's like the last 5 seconds, after the ad for the movie.
Fangaia… Sono inochi, Kami ni kaeshinasai!

garfield15
Save the life

Post by garfield15 »

ShadowHun wrote: I have SD, but it's at the reaaaallly end. It's like the last 5 seconds, after the ad for the movie.
Yeah, I found it on the SD. Priceless stuff that is.
------------------

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
riderkicker
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Jetman
2nd Favorite Series: BLACK
Dreamy: Hikawa
Favorite Actor?: Hosokawa
Favorite Band: FoC
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: King! Ha!

Post by riderkicker »

Effed up episode. And I like how they saved money by making the suit actors the Riders of this world. Loved the Momotaros parts, effin hot blooded!

Now that Natsumi became a rider, it brought back memories of the first episode. Why won't they let her become Decade? She found the frickin' DecaDriver! Ah, well, if only they would make her a real full fledged rider.
And at that Albie cried a single tear which turned into a jelly bean all the colors of the rainbow! And
suddenly...Albie wasn't racist anymore!!!
deathzero
Complacent masses
Complacent masses

Post by deathzero »

how powerful/ cheating diend is, is really getting annoying for me
Arigomi
Save the life
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

EZ Rider wrote: Natsumi: No way. Guys who sit back and do nothing are hot right now
Grandpa Hikari must be a chick magnet. Wearing lipstick with Kivaara only adds to his sex appeal.

Yuusuke may not take a pivotal role in the battles, but he is Tsukasa's literary foil.
SwordHero1
Kamen Knight

Post by SwordHero1 »

Azazel wrote:
SwordHero1 wrote:Considering that the episode is called "Chou Den-O Beginning" and Silvra's appearance, it's most likely a tie-in.
There is nothing really to suggest that, I haven't seen or read anything that would support this argument, its probably a canon of a canon, or it could just simply be a separate entity in its own right, it ain't that big of a deal if it is
So you're implying that you do not know the title of the movie, or the characters that appear in the movie?
TG23
Gabu
Dreamy: Hell Wolf-kun
My boom: Killing You Guys

Post by TG23 »

Azazel wrote:
SwordHero1 wrote:Considering that the episode is called "Chou Den-O Beginning" and Silvra's appearance, it's most likely a tie-in.
There is nothing really to suggest that, I haven't seen or read anything that would support this argument, its probably a canon of a canon, or it could just simply be a separate entity in its own right, it ain't that big of a deal if it is
It depends on the answers we get from episode 15. Like if they don't go on to explain why those monsters were so interested in the vase. Or why it seemed like the imagin kidnapped that police officer. If some of those elements carry over into the movie then they are linked like the Den-O movie was to the series. Odds are, the way the story is flowing, the only answer we will get is to why Momo and the others lost their bodies in the real world and them getting it back.

It's easy to assume that if the movie is canon, it will tie in between episode 14 and 15 but I think seeing how they don't have their physical forms anymore it possible that the movie will take place after 15. [Snip]

No talking about that

Azazel
OMAETACHI, KOROCHU!
Iaatix
Gabu

Post by Iaatix »

I'm stunned at how many people are so over the top thrilled about this episode. I thought it was ok, but certainly not the best episode. Coming after that terrific Agito arc, I thought it was a disappointment. It was better than the Kiva and Ryuki arcs, but not the best by a long shot.

I admit I'm not a Den-O fan, I hate the slapstick aspect of it, but even as a Den-O episode
I thought this was a let down.

I'm really looking forward to Hibiki and Kabuto.
zrike
Why are we all 15?
Why are we all 15?
Favorite series: Most of them
Dreamy: The women
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by zrike »

Wow, lots of fighting in this ep. I never noticed, but in diends final attack, each circle is a different rider, and seem to be in order.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Nah, it was Cheetah's and it was a great idea. Props where props are due
garfield15
Save the life

Post by garfield15 »

takenoko wrote:
Nah, it was Cheetah's and it was a great idea. Props where props are due
Since my memory sucks and that episode was two years ago, what was the actual line? (I totally see how you could have confused that :lol: )
------------------

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”