Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Faiz
Dreamy: Faiz Bar Tender chic
Favorite Band: L'Arc en Ciel
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Cars i suppose

Re: Decade 14 released

Post by DrinkItDown »

I can't seem to find the banana new shoe joke, but nice job Cheetah. That was my favorite "What...the...fuck...." moment from Den-O.

Ok, a lot to say about this episode, but not so much that hasn't already been said. I kind of like the concept of "whoever is possed by one of the Taros' can be Den-O". It seems like a clean way to settle there not being a human counterpart, or who knows, we might get one later.

I wont say much more except please, never do Ryuuta/Tsukasa ever again, it was pretty painful to watch him dance. Its clear that he doesn't have the same dacing experience that Takeru has.
Old school TVN member
formerly FA|RokkumanEXE
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

sorry bout the whole smiley lols but seriously it was nice to get back into the swing of Den-O again. and yay more original actors even the den-liner staff are back. Quite funny to see the imagin posses a female this time round i was also half expecting all the forms to have a female look this time when that happened. And why does kaito-san already have Den-O's Final Form Ride card fully activatable when it should be blank?
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
XIII
The Conspiracy
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz - Kab
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Devil Z

Post by XIII »

AeonRanger wrote:sorry bout the whole smiley lols but seriously it was nice to get back into the swing of Den-O again. and yay more original actors even the den-liner staff are back. Quite funny to see the imagin posses a female this time round i was also half expecting all the forms to have a female look this time when that happened. And why does kaito-san already have Den-O's Final Form Ride card fully activatable when it should be blank?
because he has a full deck, its only tsu that has to earn his cards
Live for the Moment, for the Moment is Eternal!
boukenbluekiva
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by boukenbluekiva »

super funny and awesome episode. XDDD

Spoiler
looks like the TV show is goin to interact with the movie. (Again)

But, Where is Ryotaro?

Ten Years of Power,Wisdom, and Henshin
zheyao
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Dekaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Hibiki
My boom: One Piece

Post by zheyao »

^ boukenbluekiva, you have to watch the Saraba Den-O: Final Countdown movie in order to find out what happened to him.

Pretty fun episode, with a lot of action. It was great to see the Imagins again, and see them possess the Decade cast. Although I admit, its going to suck that we're probably not going to be able to see the new movie until next year. Ah well.
kamenrider_rairyu wrote:My thoughts for the episode..

Spoiler
[ Image ]

OMG...I think I'm in love...
I agree. The Imagin-Natsumi combos were pretty cute also.
ShadowX7
NagoSan
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Fourze, P4A/G
Quote: "Misunderstandings happens all the time, more so on the internet."

Post by ShadowX7 »

Cool episode, it's great that all the original Den-O character is back, so this is NOT an alternate universe, right?
Hey, at last Yuusuke "henshined" after a long time! (Becoming G3-X doesn't count for me because he just wore an armor)

And a weird vibe I'm getting at the beginning of the episode...
Tsukasa: Henshin!
Belt Voice: Sword Form
Tsukasa: Go! Go! Go!
Narrator: Toki no ressha Denrainā. Tsugi no eki wa kako ka mirai ka
Me: Oh wait...
"You count the medals, one, two, and three! Life goes on, anything goes, coming up OOO!"
William_Duel
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: The World.

Post by William_Duel »

I'm not a big Den-O fan but I enjoyed this episode. I was expecting a bigger alternative take on Den-O's world, but the difference here is almost negligible heh. My favorite part though is seeing Natsumikan's possessed forms. I liked that. And I wonder if this is a part of the fact that is an alternative world but it doesn't seem like they need singularity points in order to henshin. Unless of course the fact thta Tsukasa and crew are otherworldly naturally make them singularity points but eh...whatever. It was fun.

I also think it's funny how we have a sort of compromise on female rider's lately. I guess this counts as Den-O female rider version. It's like in Kiva though, the side cast female gets to be a rider for a short bit. Still no mainstay female rider. :mrgreen:
Soldat Veritas
flame13th
Honey System
Favorite series: Supernatural
Dreamy: Shishioh Guy
Favorite Actor?: Kato Keisuke
Favorite Band: JAM Project
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Genesic GaoGaiGr

Post by flame13th »

The girl riders doesn't have boobs when they transformed.

lol :lol:
Once A Rider Stays As A Rider

Darien_Shields
7X

Post by Darien_Shields »

I thought the episode seemed kinda confused and very busy- like they'd spent so much time cramming stuff in that none of it got the actual time it deserved. I dunno how important it'll be in the next episode, but I think this one would have played better if they cut the Diend plot and just gave more time to what's going on with Tsukasa and Natsumi.

I'm kinda pleased, kinda peeved to see so much of the Ryuki cast back. On the one hand, awesome, finally some original cast members instead of cheap stand ins. On the other hand, booo! I didn't like Den-O nearly as much as Kiva (Or 555, or Blade). Its massive popularity has always bugged me. Why can't everyone else get their actors back...?

Why are you talking about the movie? Snip
-take

Aaaanyway, back to the episode. I liked the outfits they put Tsukasa in for the different imajin, although I don't think he acted as well as he might have (I seem to remember one point when Urataros is talking through him, but his lips aren't moving). Again, might just be from lack of time.

Natsumi's outfits were crazy awesome. I wish she'd hung about longer as Urataros or Kintaros- those outfits looked really good, and there's something especially funny about the body thievery when it's the wrong gender too. And, woo, this must be the second female Kamen Rider henshin on TV.
SwordHero1
Kamen Knight

Post by SwordHero1 »

William_Duel wrote:And I wonder if this is a part of the fact that is an alternative world but it doesn't seem like they need singularity points in order to henshin. Unless of course the fact thta Tsukasa and crew are otherworldly naturally make them singularity points but eh...whatever. It was fun.

I also think it's funny how we have a sort of compromise on female rider's lately. I guess this counts as Den-O female rider version. It's like in Kiva though, the side cast female gets to be a rider for a short bit. Still no mainstay female rider. :mrgreen:
I don't think you need to be a singularity point to henshin, Yuuto being a prime example. But rather, it's ideal to be one so it's harder for the Imagin to screw you over if they change the past.

Reminds me of the Boobie Form joke.
KamenRiderKnives
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Amazon
2nd Favorite Series: Decade
Dreamy: Natsumi Hikari
Favorite Actor?: Takanori Kikuchi
Favorite Band: Jonzun Crew
My boom: pantsu

Post by KamenRiderKnives »

Deka_Hero wrote: On the topic of Natsumi......what is up with this girls fashion sense? Does she have a closet full of Shorts and brightly colored leggings?
wow i hope so, but i prefare the shorts and long socks look.

every week she just becomes even more my favourite Kamer Rider girl
CrimsonJoker
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Decade
Dreamy: Natsumikan
Favorite Actor?: David Tennant
Favorite Band: Gackt
My boom: Doctor Who

Post by CrimsonJoker »

U-Natsumi feels so, so wrong. And yet, so right. That dress, and those glasses *looks down at jizzed pants* excuse me a moment.
Image Image
Image Image
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

It is implied that this world's Ryotaro has disappeared somewhere, and the Imagin are disembodied because of it.

It's iike the reverse of the previous arc. In the previous arc, the guy who is the rider was there, but the armor is missing. Here, the armor is present, but the guy who's supposed to wear it is missing.
Tetra_Urataros
Infinity
Favorite series: Den-O wins this one.
2nd Favorite Series: Blade/Faiz
Dreamy: Yuri from Kiva
Favorite Actor?: Hajime's actor.
Favorite Band: Home Made Kazoku
My boom: Kuri-sama...

Post by Tetra_Urataros »

Oh my...When I first saw this episode before the dubbed, I was like...OH SNAP!! I knew that I would like the Den-O world; not to mention, it is my favorite after all. But I digress. To discuss about the episode, I believe that if Kin possessed Tsukasa, he should stay like that for the rest of the world because that attire is freaking awesome. I'll admit, when Urataros jumped inside of Natsu, I was completely like.., "...That's hot in a weird way." Don't get me wrong, she looked smoking hot, but the male voice made it weird. LOL. [Snip] Either way it goes, so far, Decade has gotten his ass whipped by Den-O. This is the only rider that I've seen beat him this bad.

Well, before I go, I'll leave all of you with something...oh yeah, Merry Christmas.

Dont talk about the previews

Azazel
"A thousand lies, lie behind each word. A million truths isn't as interesting as one lie."
That Guy
Save the life
Favorite series: Gurren-Lagann
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Ozu Urara
Favorite Actor?: Hosokawa Shigeki
Favorite Band: Disturbed
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Gurren-Lagann

Post by That Guy »

garfield15 wrote:
takenoko wrote:Nah, [Banana New Shoe] was Cheetah's and it was a great idea. Props where props are due
Since my memory sucks and that episode was two years ago, what was the actual line? (I totally see how you could have confused that :lol: )
It was "Ladies and gentlemen, mesdames et messieurs..." Dipping into French, it just means Ladies and Gentlemen again.
Darien_Shields wrote:And, woo, this must be the second female Kamen Rider henshin on TV.
If we count each series as one, this is the fourth.
Faiz: Female Delta/Kaixa users
Hibiki: Shuki
Kiva: Female IXA users
Decade: Natsumi as Den-O

So they're really starting to mix things up in the worlds. Agito world didn't feature Agito until the last 10 minutes of the second ep, while Den-O world is missing Den-O's proper host. That's probably what's broken about the world that Decade has to fix to unlock Den-O's FFR.

And the recap reminded me of something I forgot to say in the Decade 13 topic, which is that I don't like it when they film in water because they always splash the camera, kind of ruining the illusion.

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”