Dreamy: Ozu Urara
Favorite Actor?: Hosokawa Shigeki
Favorite Band: Disturbed
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Gurren-Lagann

Re: Decade 14 released

Post by That Guy »

hotaru91 wrote:
Drago11 wrote:If we count each series as one, this is the fourth.
Faiz: Female Delta/Kaixa users
Hibiki: Shuki
Kiva: Female IXA users
Decade: Natsumi as Den-OI
Erm, excuse if I'm mistaken but Femme from Ryuki counts as a female Kamen Rider right???
Once again, I refer back to the original poster:
Darien_Shields wrote:And, woo, this must be the second female Kamen Rider henshin on TV.
Note the words "on TV." That means "Not movie-only riders." Otherwise Blade would be on there as well for L'arc or whoever. I'm doing the best I can to interpret this guy's statement in a logical way, though that may be futile.
StagBeetle wrote:
Drago11 wrote:I know he's used abilities the original AU riders didn't demonstrate, that's why I included the condition that they could reasonably be assumed to have them and just not show them.

I know Storm and Flame are in Agito's default trio, but he still had to learn to access them, didn't he?
Decade just inserts a card to use it. What is there to learn?
I thought it's already established that decade can use all the rider's forms & abilities once the seal is removed.
I was referring to Agito having to learn his Storm and Flame forms.
The interpretation I've chosen is that he can use all the forms and powers the riders have when he visits them. Hence no Rising or Ultimate forms for Kuuga, no Jack for Blade, etc., because they didn't have them yet in their universes. Or I could be wrong, he might just flat-out gain access to all their basic level abilities regardless of whether they've unlocked them themselves or not; powered-up forms might be a different class of cards.
StagBeetle
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Agito
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider BLACK
Dreamy: Kazashiro Miu
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: everything...

Post by StagBeetle »

Drago11 wrote: I was referring to Agito having to learn his Storm and Flame forms.
The interpretation I've chosen is that he can use all the forms and powers the riders have when he visits them. Hence no Rising or Ultimate forms for Kuuga, no Jack for Blade, etc., because they didn't have them yet in their universes. Or I could be wrong, he might just flat-out gain access to all their basic level abilities regardless of whether they've unlocked them themselves or not; powered-up forms might be a different class of cards.
AU Agito probably knows how to use those forms, just not shown. We're all limited to what we see on the screen, hence since the show is on-going, any assumptions will be as good as anyone else's.
I, for one, thinks that Decade will use the other riders ultimate forms once he gets his (if he has one anyway. Having all other riders powers seems like an overkill already anyway). But that's just my take on it.
Kabuto
Infinity

Post by Kabuto »

this ep was funny and excited since started and that long fights at the end was awesome
as someone said we saw agito’s action more than in his world
im not sure but dose the suit actor Seiji as he decade do othre riders roles as long he henshin to them?
-everything original so is that mean not AU
-first rider theme used in different series
-yay no one mention kivara
- gun form vs decade = gun form beat him down easily
-dose decade show off by useing other rider power or is he actually weak (sorry no offense)
-wow im really impressed by diend summons sasword and saga great to see those together
-rod form rider kick(while in air) a bit wrong he suppose to do the same pose as agito
-did anyone get tired of seeing mole imajin
-i missed ryutaro
-thanks tv-nihon

yah momo you found diend weak spot haha
:mrgreen:
Spoiler
kamenrider_rairyu
Go Go!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: KR Decade, KR Faiz
My boom: KAMEN RIDER.........

Post by kamenrider_rairyu »

^Actually I did mentioned about Kivaara before. Where is she in this episode anyway?
Gundams.....Disposing the target!!!
*Signature credits to Nidaram and VR Eli from deviant art*
*Avatar credits to Thunder025 also from deviant art*
TG23
Gabu
Dreamy: Hell Wolf-kun
My boom: Killing You Guys

Post by TG23 »

In terms of what powers Decade could use when he henshins into other riders, I always assumed he would have all the powers up to the respected advance forms. Like for Kuuga and Agito he probably doesn't have the forms beyond the set 3 or 4 forms; blade he would have all the spade cards A, 2 - 10 but none of the face cards; or Kiva's and Den-O's he have all forms and attacks besides the combined and final forms. Whether or not he sees them or they are used in that world. More along the lines of his memories returning meaning he probably knows alot about the riders already, rather then what he sees when he visits the worlds.

I still see Decade using the advance forms but with addition cards or one special decade card used when already in a form. Something like "Advance Ride: (rider name)!" and he henshins into the upgraded or advance forms. Like if he's already in Blade's form and he uses it it would be like "Advance Ride: Fusion Jack!" or he's Kabuto and its "Advance Ride: Hyper Beetle!"

It's still too soon to assume its non-AU but it really looks like its the original Den-O world. Especially if it takes place after the series ended. Hence why they have the original cast, the Imagin crew have real bodies, why they have that younger girl there, and why there is no Ryotaro; seeing as how he gave up his Den-O pass at the end of the series. If it's suppose to take place during the Den-O series or we see a different Ryotaro then its an AU.
OMAETACHI, KOROCHU!
Crimzonite
Mega

Post by Crimzonite »

TG23 wrote: It's still too soon to assume its non-AU but it really looks like its the original Den-O world. Especially if it takes place after the series ended. Hence why they have the original cast, the Imagin crew have real bodies, why they have that younger girl there, and why there is no Ryotaro; seeing as how he gave up his Den-O pass at the end of the series. If it's suppose to take place during the Den-O series or we see a different Ryotaro then its an AU.

It could have the same cast and still be an alternate universe. Most Kamen Rider movies are clearly alternate universes.
ShadowX7
NagoSan
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
My boom: Fourze, P4A/G
Quote: "Misunderstandings happens all the time, more so on the internet."

Post by ShadowX7 »

kamenrider_rairyu wrote:^Actually I did mentioned about Kivaara before. Where is she in this episode anyway?
Meh, I don't see the point of having Kivaara in the show anymore (beside the mystery of who she really is), at least that grampa (who has some kinda random filler roles) seems to hide some secret about the 9 World (When will Toei explain how that guy having the Universe Warping Posters?)
"You count the medals, one, two, and three! Life goes on, anything goes, coming up OOO!"
TG23
Gabu
Dreamy: Hell Wolf-kun
My boom: Killing You Guys

Post by TG23 »

Crimzonite wrote:
TG23 wrote: It's still too soon to assume its non-AU but it really looks like its the original Den-O world. Especially if it takes place after the series ended. Hence why they have the original cast, the Imagin crew have real bodies, why they have that younger girl there, and why there is no Ryotaro; seeing as how he gave up his Den-O pass at the end of the series. If it's suppose to take place during the Den-O series or we see a different Ryotaro then its an AU.

It could have the same cast and still be an alternate universe. Most Kamen Rider movies are clearly alternate universes.
That's true too but the Den-O movie was Canon to the series so its still up in the air. Really the only way we will know for sure whether its an AU or OU is when the director or writers or whoever officially tells us which it is.
OMAETACHI, KOROCHU!
gh0stwrit3r
Kamen Knight
My boom: Grounded

Post by gh0stwrit3r »

^ It was stated in the press release, although TVN didn't get it right. The part where it says 'the imagination', they're actually saying 're-imagination', so yeah, proving the fact that all the worlds that Decade travels to are AU.

Let's all face it, the original cast is there because, in all actuality, the DenLiner crew is the biggest cash cow TOEI has at the moment (4 movies and a lot of guestings is a testament to that) and with that said, they should have the money(from the toys and other stuff which has the cast in it) to pay for their talent fees.

Although you could say that since Decade is nearing the end of his travels, the worlds are starting to fix its selves up, as shown by the Taros', Naomi and Owner(and most probably New Den-O)'s appearance in Den-O world.
Warrior of Zarona
!Wizards
!Wizards

Post by Warrior of Zarona »

There are still some continuity changes that allows it to be a possible AU instead of the world we know it to be.

The obvious is that any of the four Taros can enter anyone and become Den-O. For a time, I thought you could only become Den-O if you were a singularity point, or else Hana wouldn't have had to search. Of course, as the series went on, we found that the Imagin can transform if they themselves got ahold of the belt. I concluded that it was neccessary to be a singularity point because it meant you could control the Imagin's actions before they went too wild. By the end of the series, the four Taros (and Sieg) were tamed beyond the point where they no longer needed Ryoutarou to do so.

In this episode, we didn't even have a singularity point - just the Taros jumping from one body to the next. We could only assume that this is the same Den-O world if we admit that this is all an afterthought after Saraba Den-O. (Which I've yet to see.) But if it was,
Spoiler
wouldn't the rest of the Taros have a physical form as they did in the end of the series?

Another is making a contract with an Imagin. We've seen a few Imagin enter and leave humans without needing to make a contract, though this is still debatable, as in the first episode of Decade, we see formless Imagin asking Natsumi for a contract.

Anyway, I see the Taros as essential to becoming Den-O as it is Kivat to become Kiva - you can't really imagine anyone else doing it. The Taros WERE all four forms of Den-O, save for Liner Form. Ryoutarou was more or less just a host body. I do question Naomi, Kohana, and Owner's appearance for what's supposed to be an AU world.

What I do miss is Ryoutarou's relationship with the Taros, especially with Momo.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I just think the brouhaha stirred up by the anti-Den-O fans that so bitterly gripe at the latest slap in their fandom is kind of funny. Out of all the alternate worlds, the one with "all the original cast" has to be Den-O's, which is funny since it doesn't seem like anyone made the obvious comment: "We just left Agito's world, they could have used Akiyama Rina, since she obviously was available".

Put short, I'm not sure I disagree with the "all the original cast" part. The Taros are a part of the Den-O mechanic. Although I guess the voice actors for the Arms Monsters in Kiva were replaced.

I just don't think it's a big deal that Kohana, Naomi, and Owner reappeared.
IanPro
Kamen Knight
Favorite Band: High n' Mighty Color

Post by IanPro »

Yamitama wrote:that didn't really make sense whats the point of the rider pass when they can all henshin individually
I dont think its not just riders that have a pass..like the name suggest its a 'pass' for the Den-Liner, there was some random guy in one of the early eps of Den-O that had a pass also.
I can dance too!
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

I think a singularity point being required to be Den-O is a misinterpretation. Hana DID say something like, "Are you a singularity point? You might be able to become Den-O!". She might have said that he could become Den-O because he was being posessed by an imagin at the time. The only thing being required to be Den-O is to be posessed by an imagin.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I might as well correct this old mistake as well. A singularity is not what I would use to translate tokui-ten if I redid Den-O. A singularity has a special meaning in math and science. A tokui-ten is more like a "unique point" or "special point". In later episodes of Den-O I just use "singular point" and drop the "ity" because tokui can also mean "singular"

Time to redo Den-O!
lesovikk
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Sexy Voice and Robo
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
Dreamy: Marika Reimon
Favorite Actor?: Ayumi konoshita
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Photography

Post by lesovikk »

Dengar wrote:I think a singularity point being required to be Den-O is a misinterpretation. Hana DID say something like, "Are you a singularity point? You might be able to become Den-O!". She might have said that he could become Den-O because he was being posessed by an imagin at the time. The only thing being required to be Den-O is to be posessed by an imagin.
I dont think so. Think Plat-form. Being a singular point was needed to be a candidate for being Den-O.
Spoiler
Hana is a singular point and she didnt become Den-O

anyway;
Im curious at where the Owner gets his info(seemingly knowing that there is trouble in both Den-O world and Decade's own, and probably by extension the rest of the Decade multiverse).
Mystery King of know-nothingness, thats me!
Image kudos to morgan-lamina for the stamp <3

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”