< Kiva | Decade | W >
Kamen Rider Rey
7X

Re: Decade 15 Released

Post by Kamen Rider Rey »

By the way.
Snip
If I did spoilers I am sorry.

Considering you're talking about something at least 4 episodes from now, don't be too surprised by your month ban
-take
gh0stwrit3r
Kamen Knight
My boom: Grounded

Post by gh0stwrit3r »

^... That would be seriously an insult to Hibiki fans.
monogant wrote:(well, i'm disappointed for "no Ryoutarou or kotarou in action" though).
^that's one of their subtle ways to make you go to Japan and watch the movie.
Altaisen00 wrote:Okay.. So DiEnd have Den-O card or not? Why he keep forcing Den-O to be his treasure?
^ that is a question that is yet to be answered by the show itself.
Chabii-
Mega
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Tenimyu

Post by Chabii- »

Mix any show with Den-O and it'll be just pure comedy with guys in suits and armor.

-lol, Owner sill wins. His interaction with Ryuuta is awesome.
-Maruko? Where have I heard that before...
-The M-Yuusuke and Tsukasa scene at the park... too close!
-I don't know if I should read that as "Smart Brain", "Riotroopers", or "Smart Riotrooper Brains".
-We get Kuuga! We get epic fail!
-Momozilla. Ha.
-Now, if we got the same "point-of-view" scenes in the other episodes, I think only Kuuga, Ryuki and Agito would be possible. Also, Decade yaoi disease strikes again...
-Oh, hey, it's Kotaro from the first movie! And it's Echizen!
-Don't worry, Yuusuke, that'll heal by a week.
-...WTF, SIEG. So his "Advent" finger point is similar to Tendou's? Interesting. Still, wtf, Sieg.

I want to point out at the opening, where there's this kid in the sands of time and the DenLiner crossing through time, it matches the lyrics quite nicely. No, I don't know how, but it kinda does.
Hen... shin... TOH!
zeta_gundam
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by zeta_gundam »

Kamen Rider Rey wrote:Snip
If I did spoilers I am sorry.
Congrats, thanks for the spoilers. Read the rules dude.

And don't quote spoilers
-take
SwordHero1
Kamen Knight

Post by SwordHero1 »

jolemonus wrote:Is this HD version compatiable with the PS3 like you guys mentioned you might start doing?
Yes. That's the first thing I did when I downloaded it. It looks awesome.
Altaisen00 wrote:Okay.. So DiEnd have Den-O card or not? Why he keep forcing Den-O to be his treasure?

If he have why not just summon his Den-O card then used that FFR Den-Liner?
Would it make sense if I say that even if Momo was forced to turn into DenLiner, he'd still be in control. If DiEnd forced it on him, then he wouldn't have any control. He would need to persuade him to join him in order to actually use/control it properly.
Chabii- wrote:-...WTF, SIEG. So his "Advent" finger point is similar to Tendou's? Interesting. Still, wtf, Sieg.
Well, they both have giant egos and believes the world revolves around them. Makes perfect sense to me.
jolly_old_saint
Faiz
Favorite series: Gumby
2nd Favorite Series: Dengekibikifaizenger
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by jolly_old_saint »

...so they can feel when they change....I've gotta bring this back to Faiz' butt lasers. I must know how it felt for those to slide between his legs! For science!

Spoiler
God, I love being a kamen rider...
Crimzonite
Mega

Post by Crimzonite »

Joe10lo wrote:it was stated in the first press meeting that this series would only last 30 episodes. I believe its some where in the first parts of the decade posts.

Unless I'm mistaken, the whole "30 episodes" thing came from a magazine interview with Tsukasa's actor, Masahiro Inoue. And while I have no problem if Decade is just 30 episodes, I'm the kind of person who tends to take new information with a pinch of salt. I think it's still up in the air, because that interview is still the only place that mentions it.
Arigomi
Save the life
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

Chabii- wrote: -Maruko? Where have I heard that before...
I'm not positive, but I think Tsukasa is just teasing her with a reference to Chibi Maruko-chan.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chibi_Maruko-chan

It was a little freaky seeing multiple Owners in different poses for each of Tsukasa's photos.
ShadowX7
NagoSan
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
My boom: Fourze, P4A/G
Quote: "Misunderstandings happens all the time, more so on the internet."

Post by ShadowX7 »

Okay, nice eps, but I really want to know what will happen next to Ryutaro and Momotaros-tachi (Do they continue the story on the Movie?)

Finally, Yuusuke henshined to Kuuga, but he epic failed himself for kicking Momo, being stabbed in the butt and being used as a whacking thing

For a second there, I though Momotaros's final form ride is a giant version of himself :lol:

So next is Kabuto, huh (I really want to save Kabuto for last, oh well)
"You count the medals, one, two, and three! Life goes on, anything goes, coming up OOO!"
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

Ore, Chou Sanjo!!! so does den-o have two final form rides or something. Decade really likes kiva that's the third time he's henshined into him. Rio Troopers to blimey DiEnd's got everything is there nothing he can't summon? Anyone else but me noticed that they used the hibiki ring chimes in this episode? Only two more worlds to go now!!! :D
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
Iaatix
Gabu

Post by Iaatix »

gh0stwrit3r wrote:... please, stop the debate of whether this is an AU or not. It's an AU, it just has subtler differences than the other worlds.

Go read on DC Comics' Multiverse or something.

There's Earth-1 where all the 'youthful' heroes exist, and there's Earth-2 where all the heroes back in the 60's exist. Earth-2's heroes look 'older'.

So, you can not say that DCD's Den-O world is also the mainstream Den-O world, just because of the Taros.

And oh yeah, where's Zeronos? if this was mainstream Den-O, Zeronos would be there bustin' his ass up against that MOTW.

And if you try to reason with that, it's just going to prove that this isn't mainstream Den-O, but it has 'branched off', from the mainstream reality, wherein, let's say, I dunno, Yuuto died. But if Yuuto died, Hana won't happen. If Hana didn't happen, she wouldn't lose her rider pass, if she doesn't lose her rider pass, Real Ryoutarou wouldn't find it lying around somewhere, and if he doesn't find it, the world will end as we know it. SO, with all due respect, the world that Decade visited, is an AU world.
Yes! Thank you! I mentioned back on episode 1 or 2 that this looked very "Crisis on Infinite Earths". Its not exactly the same, but a very similar idea. That ended up with multiple versions of the same character merged into a single version....then 20 years later they unmerged them.

The concept is really not that tough. Alternate universe has people who are similar, but not the same, as the another. The differences may be minor (main character is younger, like kiva) or very different (wolf orphanoch is different human, but still Faiz). In this case, some of the characters (Naomi) look and act the same, some just look the same (Owner - he's clearly gone insane), some are completely different (Denliner has been remodeled, sorry, only example I could come up with for this episode, but Denliner is a character in Den-O), and some don't exist at all (Yuuto).
marthaba
Salami Commander
Favorite series: kamen rider
Dreamy: wakana, yuriko, yumi
Favorite Band: High&MightyColor
My boom: 400cc yamaha virago

Post by marthaba »

Arigomi wrote: I'm not positive, but I think Tsukasa is just teasing her with a reference to Chibi Maruko-chan.
she does looks like the char in the manga...lol
ShadowX7 wrote:So next is Kabuto, huh (I really want to save Kabuto for last, oh well)
same here..eventhough the actor is not hiro, i still want to see that arrogant character Tendou Souji...hahaha
AeonRanger wrote:Only two more worlds to go now!!!
that fast? looks like the 30 ep. rumors are becoming real.. :(
HUH?!?
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
ShadowX7
NagoSan
My boom: Fourze, P4A/G
Quote: "Misunderstandings happens all the time, more so on the internet."

Post by ShadowX7 »

marthaba wrote:
that fast? looks like the 30 ep. rumors are becoming real.. :(
Didn't someone also posted that there will also be a sort of "season 2" for Decade after Tsukasa visited all the Kamen Rider worlds?
"You count the medals, one, two, and three! Life goes on, anything goes, coming up OOO!"
KusakabeHaine
My boom: Cosplaying Kabuto

Post by KusakabeHaine »

that fast? looks like the 30 ep. rumors are becoming real.. :([/quote]

i guess they wont cut the series to 30 eps. not now that decade is on top of the ratings game.

I loved the humor in this arc. It was like watching the 3 stooges lol.

Damn. So kabuto is up next. I wished for it to be the last world since tendou and the show was kick-ass. I wanted to see a decade and kabuto face-off for a finale. oh well.

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”