2nd Favorite Series: Decade
Dreamy: Natsumikan
Favorite Actor?: David Tennant
Favorite Band: Gackt
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Doctor Who

Re: Decade 15 Released

Post by CrimsonJoker »

Kabuto vs Hibiki? I just couldn't get into Hibiki after the song and dance number in the premere.
Image Image
Image Image
marthaba
Salami Commander
Favorite series: kamen rider
Dreamy: wakana, yuriko, yumi
Favorite Band: High&MightyColor
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: 400cc yamaha virago

Post by marthaba »

ShadowX7 wrote:Didn't someone also posted that there will also be a sort of "season 2" for Decade after Tsukasa visited all the Kamen Rider worlds?
well thats a relief....hurray for the guy who posted that there will be a sort of "season 2" of decade! wahahaha
KusakabeHaine wrote:i guess they wont cut the series to 30 eps. not now that decade is on top of the ratings game.
yeah and its kinda cliffhanger if they cut in 30 eps.. its like "thats it" no villains behind the curtain? :D
HUH?!?
Warrior of Zarona
!Wizards
!Wizards

Post by Warrior of Zarona »

By the way, there were so many budget cuts on this episode. They probably wanted to save them for all the Den-O effects and whatnot.

Some things I've noticed:

- Kivaara, again, is not around. Then again, she hasn't been so appealing ever since they turned her into a toy and hasn't contributed anything since her introduction. I could have seen her playing with any of the Taros.
- Decade using Blast. What a subtle way to use the card without using the Decadriver SFX.
- Decade into Kiva. This time, we get a frontal view even without a Decadriver SFX. No Kiva Henshin SFX either.
- Kuuga henshin... or IS IT? Pretty obvious what happened here.

I really don't understand why Decade transformed into Kiva anyway - I found it a little annoying, not because Kiva was used so many times, but because it was a pointless endeavor that didn't even give him an edge. Seemed like they just wanted to do it for the sake of showing off Decade's powers again. That, and a Kiva/Den-O combo since the crossover movie was probably a plus for some fans. IMO, it was better that he stuck as Decade or used another Rider that would have actually helped.
Altaisen00
7X
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Series
2nd Favorite Series: Sentai, Super Robot
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Super robot Taisen

Post by Altaisen00 »

I just notice today in this episode.. Main riders cards in DiEnd FAR loop cards.

Spoiler
-If you can't see beyond, you won't understand what is right in front of your eyes-
Nihon_Rider_105
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Decade
Favorite Actor?: Ryosuke Miura
Favorite Band: Alice Nine
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Shock A Lacka
Quote: it's not the destination,it's the journey

Post by Nihon_Rider_105 »

Why do people believe that just cause if Decade runs out of worlds that the show can't go on?I mean there is plenty of other stuff to go on from.Plus he could revisit most of them and there is still Narutaki(sp?) left.
Last edited by Nihon_Rider_105 on Sat May 09, 2009 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KickHopper
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: KR W & Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Keitei Sousakan 7
Dreamy: Why yes I am
Favorite Actor?: Watanabe Hiroyuki
Favorite Band: Royksopp
My boom: Film Noir
Quote: "Walking the path of Hell, the man who serves no one."

Post by KickHopper »

ShadowX7 wrote:Okay, nice eps, but I really want to know what will happen next to Ryutaro...
Why do people keep misspelling his name? I'm seeing it all the friggin time now. It's Ryoutarou, or at bear minimum Ryotaro. Ryutaros is an Imagin, Ryotaro is the Singular Point. Got it memorized?

I just thought of something. Since Blade has the Mach ability, Decade could use that as well as Faiz Accel to combat clock-up. So maybe we'll get to see him use both somewhere in Kabuto's world.
ImageImage
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

And yet I spell it Ryoutarou with two u's each time in all the subs
KickHopper
Kamen Knight

Post by KickHopper »

takenoko wrote:And yet I spell it Ryoutarou with two u's each time in all the subs
I seem to have forgotten the second u. However, Ryotaro is still a lot closer to Ryoutarou than Ryutaro. Ryutaro has a completely different meaning behind it.
ImageImage
Warrior of Zarona
!Wizards
!Wizards

Post by Warrior of Zarona »

It's obvious he's talking about Ryutaros and left out the s. :roll:

Really, you can be so silly.
Fidchell
Anime skin is so smooth
Favorite series: Evangelion
2nd Favorite Series: Digimon 01
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: .hack//

Post by Fidchell »

So now we can safely say they are having budget issues...

Poor Kuuga, I was about to crack up, but also felt pretty bad for him. (At least we now know for sure that he has not forgotten he is Kuuga xD)

And well, Good to see Cheeta in that episode ;D

For some reaosn i feel there is a huge chance we will see den-o's cast again soon.... (Only world that was not "fixed"
KickHopper
Kamen Knight

Post by KickHopper »

I have to wonder if in another universe, this Crocodile Imagin would be contracted to Gaoh.
ImageImage
marthaba
Salami Commander
Favorite series: kamen rider
Dreamy: wakana, yuriko, yumi
Favorite Band: High&MightyColor
My boom: 400cc yamaha virago

Post by marthaba »

KickHopper wrote:I have to wonder if in another universe, this Crocodile Imagin would be contracted to Gaoh.
ooohh i'd like to see that since i never seen his imajin in the movie and you will only notice the theme in his armor...
Warrior of Zarona wrote:I really don't understand why Decade transformed into Kiva anyway - I found it a little annoying, not because Kiva was used so many times, but because it was a pointless endeavor that didn't even give him an edge.
i kinda agree to that..he could've use faiz for that since the last time i saw he use faiz was in the 1st ep..
HUH?!?
SwordHero1
Kamen Knight

Post by SwordHero1 »

Warrior of Zarona wrote:I really don't understand why Decade transformed into Kiva anyway - I found it a little annoying, not because Kiva was used so many times, but because it was a pointless endeavor that didn't even give him an edge. Seemed like they just wanted to do it for the sake of showing off Decade's powers again. That, and a Kiva/Den-O combo since the crossover movie was probably a plus for some fans. IMO, it was better that he stuck as Decade or used another Rider that would have actually helped.
Also because it was in the year 2008.
wingform84
Go Go!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Decade
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz or KR Den-O
Dreamy: Queen (Saki Kagami)
My boom: Model Kits

Post by wingform84 »

Well the thing about AU and all that is.. well .. I dunno if this was AU at all. I read most of what was said and thought about it but then one thing I didn't see anyone else mention was this.

During the Den-O series:
Spoiler
Hana started out as an adult, presumably around 18 or so? Not sure on that but she looked around that age. Anyway at some point when a different connection was made to the future, it made her turn back into a kid and she STAYED that way though the rest of the series and even some of the movies, at least the Den-O vs Kiva one. And she's still a kid even in this episode.. so couldn't something like that have happened between the end of Den-O and now that turned Ryoutarou into a kid too? Especially since it's the same actor as the young him in the first movie.

That one little thing of Ryoutarou being a kid is really the only thing that says AU, and it could be a "what happened between then and now" not a "this isn't the same universe". I dunno, and we really won't know for sure until the movie actually comes out and is subbed.

And the thought about Decade being a short series.. it really does seem like it. Right now we're at 15, and if you add two for Kabuto, and two for Hibiki then that'll only put us at 19 episodes.. so unless they can somehow make something up to fill in the last 31 episodes it more than likely will be only 20~25 episodes long, which I hate because I'm really enjoying the series, and I hope the posted rumor of a "season 2" of a long story after he finishes up the worlds is true. After all, he's kinda just regaining his full power at this point.

Kinda looking forward to Kabuto, kinda not. A lot of people also talked about Hibiki and stuff in this thread, I honestly liked it even though it was different. I just hope they don't rush through it, but then again in the first episode he turned into 3 riders, Kabuto, Faiz, and Hibiki.. so I'm thinking all three are actually pretty popular series.
KickHopper
Kamen Knight

Post by KickHopper »

wingform84 wrote:Well the thing about AU and all that is.. well .. I dunno if this was AU at all. I read most of what was said and thought about it but then one thing I didn't see anyone else mention was this.

During the Den-O series:
Spoiler
Hana started out as an adult, presumably around 18 or so? Not sure on that but she looked around that age. Anyway at some point when a different connection was made to the future, it made her turn back into a kid and she STAYED that way though the rest of the series and even some of the movies, at least the Den-O vs Kiva one. And she's still a kid even in this episode.. so couldn't something like that have happened between the end of Den-O and now that turned Ryoutarou into a kid too? Especially since it's the same actor as the young him in the first movie.

That one little thing of Ryoutarou being a kid is really the only thing that says AU, and it could be a "what happened between then and now" not a "this isn't the same universe". I dunno, and we really won't know for sure until the movie actually comes out and is subbed.

And the thought about Decade being a short series.. it really does seem like it. Right now we're at 15, and if you add two for Kabuto, and two for Hibiki then that'll only put us at 19 episodes.. so unless they can somehow make something up to fill in the last 31 episodes it more than likely will be only 20~25 episodes long, which I hate because I'm really enjoying the series, and I hope the posted rumor of a "season 2" of a long story after he finishes up the worlds is true. After all, he's kinda just regaining his full power at this point.

Kinda looking forward to Kabuto, kinda not. A lot of people also talked about Hibiki and stuff in this thread, I honestly liked it even though it was different. I just hope they don't rush through it, but then again in the first episode he turned into 3 riders, Kabuto, Faiz, and Hibiki.. so I'm thinking all three are actually pretty popular series.
It's the same for every Kamen Rider series. The first half of it is all development of characters and of the power of the suit, and then the second half is where the real story begins, where you found out what's behind all the bad stuff that was happening, where the true villains are revealed, and where most of the time the Rider starts fighting only in his powered up form.
ImageImage

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”