2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Black
Dreamy: Aso Megumi
Favorite Actor?: Kato Keisuke
Favorite Band: Gackutoooo-san!
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: School

Re: Decade 15 Released

Post by NightHawk451 »

This episode was great! Full of action and comedy. I'm also glad to see the Den-O crew together again. So now it seems that Kabuto's up next, and then Hibiki. I can't wait for Kabuto because I just recently finished watching the series and want to see TheBee and Kabuto. I'm also hoping to see the Kamen Rider Kick Hopper and Punch Hopper. But I dont think those two will return since they mysteriously went from Kuuga's world to another ( Hibiki? , Faiz?) Anyway this means that Hibiki is last. Although I've never watched anything of Hibiki I'm kind of excited what they will be doing in that world. But that's for another time. The Den-O arc was awesome and the only thing that could make it better is if Urataros possesed Natsumi a bit longer ;).
Iaatix
Gabu

Post by Iaatix »

wingform84 wrote: And the thought about Decade being a short series.. it really does seem like it. Right now we're at 15, and if you add two for Kabuto, and two for Hibiki then that'll only put us at 19 episodes.. so unless they can somehow make something up to fill in the last 31 episodes it more than likely will be only 20~25 episodes long, which I hate because I'm really enjoying the series, and I hope the posted rumor of a "season 2" of a long story after he finishes up the worlds is true. After all, he's kinda just regaining his full power at this point.
What makes you think he is only going to visit each world once? 1) destroy everything, 2) connect everything. He hasn't even started on (2) yet.
NightHawk451
Gao
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Decade

Post by NightHawk451 »

Iaatix wrote:What makes you think he is only going to visit each world once? 1) destroy everything, 2) connect everything. He hasn't even started on (2) yet.
You're right. I was wondering about that ''Destroy everything- Connect everything'' too. I mean the world's are finished in what? 19 episodes. So what is going to happen next. Surely they must have some plans to involve the riders yet again in the rest of the season.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

What happens next? How about, you know, the start of the plot? Since, you know, there hasn't been a plot just yet.

I mean, Den-O's main plot only started in the 30's.
NightHawk451
Gao

Post by NightHawk451 »

Dengar wrote:What happens next? How about, you know, the start of the plot? Since, you know, there hasn't been a plot just yet.

I mean, Den-O's main plot only started in the 30's.
Well there has been some random ramblings of Narutaki. But yeah your right there isnt a real plot.

Den-O's plot started so late? Really? then what have they been doing till then?
Warrior of Zarona
!Wizards
!Wizards

Post by Warrior of Zarona »

You mean you weren't paying attention?

Spoiler
They spent the first half of the series laying down the basics of what's going: Imagin are making contracts with humans in order to travel to the past and wreak havoc. We are also introduced to the hero who will become Den-O.

The first... 15 or so episodes? They introduce the other forms Den-O has. Then they transition to the introduction of the second rider Zeronos, and then afterward Climax form and movie promotional episodes. We're also given hints on what the plot may be about - the mysterious man who appears in the past where Imagin appear, a possible connection to Airi's lost memory to the person she loved, who disappeared all of the sudden.

The plot didn't begin until Kai showed up, who suddenly starts to unravel things and defines the reason why Imagin are traveling back in time: to chase after the older Sakurai and destroy the Junction Point. This was the main plot of Den-O.

The rest, you go from there.

Usually, the plot never surfaces until near the middle of the series. The first half is always used to introduce the different powers the main Rider will gain, and any other Riders who will be a part of the series. Near the middle to the end, the show is more story driven, and introduction of new elements like power-ups and new Riders are less frequent, but are often more related to the main plot.
NightHawk451
Gao

Post by NightHawk451 »

Thanks for explaining. And I think that I've asked in the wrong section. Anyway let's continue with Decade. For one does anybody have any idea's about that Narutaki guy? Him showing up in this arc and abruptly leaving made me go ''WTF?''.
Iaatix
Gabu

Post by Iaatix »

Dengar wrote: I mean, Den-O's main plot only started in the 30's.
Den-O had a plot?
Warrior of Zarona
!Wizards
!Wizards

Post by Warrior of Zarona »

If you were trying to be funny, you PHAILED big time.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Dengar »

Yes, quite.

I really don't understand what's up with the Den-O hate. Especially given that the haters just can't seem to find proper explanations for their hate other than being uninformed.
marthaba
Salami Commander
Favorite series: kamen rider
Dreamy: wakana, yuriko, yumi
Favorite Band: High&MightyColor
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: 400cc yamaha virago

Post by marthaba »

NightHawk451 wrote:Anyway let's continue with Decade. For one does anybody have any idea's about that Narutaki guy? Him showing up in this arc and abruptly leaving made me go ''WTF?''.
maybe we will see him regularly once the story's main plot has started
HUH?!?
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Dengar »

We still need to know who he is anyway. Or who Kaito is. Or Tsukasa. Or Natsumi. Or that old dude.

Seriously, is there anyone besides Yuusuke we really do know?
Crimzonite
Mega

Post by Crimzonite »

Dengar wrote:
Seriously, is there anyone besides Yuusuke we really do know?

Are you sure we really know Yuusuke? :P
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Dengar »

Yuusuke is a pretty straightforward character. Besides, we already have plenty of HIS backstory.
ShadowX7
NagoSan
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Fourze, P4A/G
Quote: "Misunderstandings happens all the time, more so on the internet."

Post by ShadowX7 »

KickHopper wrote:
ShadowX7 wrote:Okay, nice eps, but I really want to know what will happen next to Ryutaro...
Why do people keep misspelling his name? I'm seeing it all the friggin time now. It's Ryoutarou, or at bear minimum Ryotaro. Ryutaros is an Imagin, Ryotaro is the Singular Point. Got it memorized?
Ooops, sorry forgot the "o" I kinda mistyped them hehe (And of course I didn't misspell on purpose)

Anyway the current big mysteries are:
1. Who Narutaki is and why he hates Decade so much
2. Who Kivaara really is and why she is a toy and what relation does she have with Kivat or their types (since Kaito hinted he knew her real identity)
3. Who Kaito is, why does he have all those cards, how can he travel between worlds (this is likely to be explained), why can he henshin into DiEnd and for what purpose is he collecting the treasures of the Worlds
4. Who Tsukasa is, it is hinted Kaito knew him for a long time, thus maybe he had amnesia or something
5. Who that Grampa Hikari really is, why does he have all those Kamen Rider World Warping Posters?

And all of those things can't really be explained in 15 episodes (unless Toei screw up and will leave alot of plotholes)

Plus, Tsukasa will probably revisit the 9 worlds and get his own ultimate form (which usually happens on the middle of the story) or get the other 9 rider's ultimate form
"You count the medals, one, two, and three! Life goes on, anything goes, coming up OOO!"

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”