Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Re: Decade 15 Released

Post by garfield15 »

Two small things that are really funny but could be missed

1. Tsukasa after taking one look at the coffee....slowly pushes it away.
2. Sword Form resting his arm on Decade for a second and then Decade pushes it off. That made me giggle for a while.
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
StagBeetle
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Agito
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider BLACK
Dreamy: Kazashiro Miu
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: everything...

Post by StagBeetle »

I'm with the 'It's AU' pact. The reason they use the same actors are probably because of contractual advantages that exist in our universe :D

I don't want to sound like a broken record, so I'll just say that I agree with everyone's comments regarding this ep. Thanks TV-N.

I seriously thought that Hibiki's world would be next because of the oni & momotaros connection, but anyway, can't wait for Don't talk about next week's episode.

-take
EZ Rider
7X
Favorite series: Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Dreamy: Natsumi
Favorite Actor?: Takeru Sato in Mei
Favorite Band: TETRA-FANG
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Alternate Universes!

Post by EZ Rider »

Okay, here we go!
Gotta love the whomp whomp whomp thing when momo fell, good to see Decade isn’t trying to be too serious.
Momo: Damn, if only I had wings….oh wait!
Okay, what the hell is Owner on? He’s gone from wise sage to being on the ultimate sugar high. Naomi, how much sugar did you put in his coffee?
How can you not know you are in a moving train??????? IT MAKES NO SENSE!!! This is like a bad fanfic only far worse.
Interesting to see how Imagin don’t need contracts to go through time anymore.
“We had someone who transforms into Den-O” Translation: We were too cheap to bring him in to this episode because of the movie tie-in.
Poor Yusuke, he became as useless as ever in this episode. Or is he?
I think Tsukasa meant to shoot Momo since he is more temperamental than ever.
Okay…..the bike scene was both funny and awkward.
PLEASE, Tsukasa, not another gay speech!! I asked nicely. Thank you for breaking it up Diend, or tried to.
*GASP* Riotroopers!!! Awesome!!!
So…….I guess the hero of Den-O World is Momotaros…..and the final form is…….his physical form………..hmmm………..WHERE THE FUCK IS RYOUTAROU????????????????????? Oh right, he’s a kid now.
BIG Ore-Sanjou FTW!!!
Oh FINALLY we see Kuuga again!! Only took us 8 F’N episodes!!!!!! *sees what he did to Momo, smacks head on the desk* I give up….
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!! FFR Kuuga and Hissatsu Decade Version just saved this episode. That was EPIC.
I suppose Momo got a heroes welcome, relatively speaking…..
Ha, good to see Ryuuta’s coloring things, even if they are priceless tapestries and besides- *sees what world is next* AAAAAH!!!! AAAAAHH!!!!!! AAAAAHH!!!! AAAHH!!! AAAAHH!!! AAAAHHH!!! AAAHHH!!!!
Sempai, I want you to jab this dagger into my head as hard as you can!
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

Interesting ending to the Den-O arc, very surprising that they went with just plain old Momo instead of turning Den-o into a weapon. Nice to see Kuuga again too bad though he got disrespected in Den-O world with a sword up his arse. I noticed that Kivaara didn't show up in this episode I wonder if she's helping Narutaki or if they just ran out of budget for even a toy on strings. One idea I really liked out of this arc was the fact that the Taros had to body hop in order to fight the Imagin since Ryo wasn't their, I actually think it would be interesting if the writer's decided to use that concept for a future Rider series.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
My boom: JRPGs

Post by kaemmerite »

Joe10lo wrote:"Kamen Rider DCD stopping around August / September, Kamen Rider CHO DEN-O will start right after, we all know that.
Other than people speculating on internet forums I haven't seen any proof yet that Decade is going to be any shorter than any other Rider series...

Other than that I dunno what to say besides what other people have said. I wouldn't know if it's AU given that I haven't seen the original Den-O yet. It was nice to see Yuusuke actually do something, yay, he hasn't forgotten he's Kuuga. XD

Also wait, Den-O's FFR is...Momotaros? So does this mean Momotaros is in his regular form stronger than Den-O? Or maybe it's just one of those "Normally he isn't this strong but because of Decade's FFR he has more power" things. *shrug*

Anyway why does Decade keep turning into Kiva? My only guess is that Kiva was the last series, so they can easily reuse that suit without spending much money.

I was like 99% sure that Hibiki would be next and Kabuto would be last because of the Driver/Ridebooker being in Kabuto World and thus Kabuto would be the "giant reveal" world. No complaints from me though. I loved Hibiki as far as I'm concerned they're saving the best for last. :D
Joe10lo
Infinity

Post by Joe10lo »

it was stated in the first press meeting that this series would only last 30 episodes. I believe its some where in the first parts of the decade posts.
You know a rider kick is a wonderful thing. Its the only kick that solves all your problems and depending on the kick. problems with in a thirty mile radius behind person.
CrimsonJoker
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Decade
Dreamy: Natsumikan
Favorite Actor?: David Tennant
Favorite Band: Gackt
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Doctor Who

Post by CrimsonJoker »

StagBeetle wrote:I'm with the 'It's AU' pact. The reason they use the same actors are probably because of contractual advantages that exist in our universe :D

I don't want to sound like a broken record, so I'll just say that I agree with everyone's comments regarding this ep. Thanks TV-N.

I seriously thought that Hibiki's world would be next because of the oni & momotaros connection, but anyway, can't wait for
Spoiler
Faiz Axel Form VS. Kabuto Clock-UP. Now where's the guy who said nothing beats clock-up (looking around).
Im here. This may have been why we haven't seen faiz yet, and logically, putting it in the premiere so it could be used. That could be the reason they prolongedour kabuto and hibiki time. If theres no Souji in the next episode Im murdering in mass.
Image Image
Image Image
gh0stwrit3r
Kamen Knight
My boom: Grounded

Post by gh0stwrit3r »

... please, stop the debate of whether this is an AU or not. It's an AU, it just has subtler differences than the other worlds.

Go read on DC Comics' Multiverse or something.

There's Earth-1 where all the 'youthful' heroes exist, and there's Earth-2 where all the heroes back in the 60's exist. Earth-2's heroes look 'older'.

So, you can not say that DCD's Den-O world is also the mainstream Den-O world, just because of the Taros.

And oh yeah, where's Zeronos? if this was mainstream Den-O, Zeronos would be there bustin' his ass up against that MOTW.

And if you try to reason with that, it's just going to prove that this isn't mainstream Den-O, but it has 'branched off', from the mainstream reality, wherein, let's say, I dunno, Yuuto died. But if Yuuto died, Hana won't happen. If Hana didn't happen, she wouldn't lose her rider pass, if she doesn't lose her rider pass, Real Ryoutarou wouldn't find it lying around somewhere, and if he doesn't find it, the world will end as we know it. SO, with all due respect, the world that Decade visited, is an AU world.
jolemonus
Adventure
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Mele
Favorite Actor?: ME
Favorite Band: Tetra Fang
My boom: PIE
Quote: OH BOY! Does it come in explosive?

Post by jolemonus »

Is this HD version compatiable with the PS3 like you guys mentioned you might start doing?
OH BOY!!! Does it come in Explosive?!?
monogant
Gao
Favorite series: Kuuga, Decade, Faiz
Dreamy: Natsumikan
Favorite Actor?: Odagiri Joe
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Can't hear ya

Post by monogant »

Thanks for the release! :D
Ok, this episode is pretty interesting (well, i'm disappointed for "no Ryoutarou or kotarou in action" though).
But still, i laughed hard when yuusuke kicked momo's head, lol.
And owner is everywhere! It lokks like he loves to be taken in photo :lol:
Err.. and no henshin scene / animation for kuuga? Ok, that was annoying.
Looking up for next episode :mrgreen:
DrinkItDown
RYUKI TARDFACE
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Faiz
Dreamy: Faiz Bar Tender chic
Favorite Band: L'Arc en Ciel
My boom: Cars i suppose

Post by DrinkItDown »

Looks like next week, Tsukasa-tachi passes through the path of heaven/ :)
Old school TVN member
formerly FA|RokkumanEXE
Gunzy
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Ryukendo
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Band: Clazziquai
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Video Games
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Gunzy »

DrinkItDown wrote:Looks like next week, Tsukasa-tachi passes through the path of heaven/ :)
Those who watched it already know this...
ImageImage
marthaba
Salami Commander
Favorite series: kamen rider
Dreamy: wakana, yuriko, yumi
Favorite Band: High&MightyColor
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: 400cc yamaha virago

Post by marthaba »

nuff bout that AU stuffs we're talking bout the Ep. 15 here and theres nothing we can do bout it they make the story AU or not... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ...anyway..
-LOL at Den-O dropping like that then suddenly DiEnd shows up like he was the first to get down before Den-O
-now where did i saw that kid who plays ryotarou??
-WTF?! i was expectin something from FFR.. pff

woooo!! i cant wait for the next episode to come up!!!
HUH?!?
Rider Tristan
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: The current Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Double/W
My boom: Decade's Conga Beat

Post by Rider Tristan »

I wasted too much time to think of any good comments but I have one left.

The finger to the heavens. Looks like they know how important that is. Or iconic. Nice to know, as I was wondering if they'd keep that or not.
There's a reason why Decade AU Odin's user has not been shown...
Altaisen00
7X
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Series
2nd Favorite Series: Sentai, Super Robot
My boom: Super robot Taisen

Post by Altaisen00 »

Okay.. So DiEnd have Den-O card or not? Why he keep forcing Den-O to be his treasure?

If he have why not just summon his Den-O card then used that FFR Den-Liner?
-If you can't see beyond, you won't understand what is right in front of your eyes-

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”