< Kiva | Decade | W >
ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM
Faiz
Favorite series: Garo/Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Kabuto/Blade
Dreamy: Takanashi Rin
Favorite Band: Too many to list
My boom: Gundam
Quote: We're not tools of the government or anyone elses. Fighting was the only thing i was good at, but at least i fought for what i believed in.-Gray Fox

Re: Decade 17 released

Post by ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM »

Im glad the Final Form Ride and Final Attack Ride wasnt a ripoff of Kuuga's, seeing as how both transformed into flying bugs and stuff.

Anyways this arc was very satisfying. Almost identical to what Kabuto's own series gave us. And damn it was nice hearing Mr. 753 (Keisuke Kato) come back ^^ dude was awesome tho i wonder if they gave them voices just because we havent had a random rider summon in a long time since Ryuga.

looking forward to Hibiki's world, looks rather interesting ^^
We Begin The Armed Intervention with Gundam
lesovikk
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Sexy Voice and Robo
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
Dreamy: Marika Reimon
Favorite Actor?: Ayumi konoshita
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Photography

Post by lesovikk »

Not to downplay the drama but, since Hiyori Mayu knows she's a worm, couldn't she just clock-up and see Souji?

Hmm... Clock-up in this case seems like another dimension and the system is a way to enter that dimension.

I knew the bee was just a worm mimicking Mayu's brother but still, my fingers were still crossed for Hiro. D:

Cant Kaito get a Clock-Up attack ride?

Hmm... Hopefuly Tsukasa wont go spamming his Clock-Up attack ride. D:
Mystery King of know-nothingness, thats me!
Image kudos to morgan-lamina for the stamp <3
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

The attack ride card only works if you're Kabuto.

Anyway, am I correct in saying that the move Decade used in the end was Hyper Kick? It looked VERY similar. You can even see a slight wing-y silhouette behind him.

Also, I am of the opinion that people should not think about physics too much in a sci fi story for kids.

By the way, Tsukasa said that Souji would return to Clock-Up if the tower was destroyed. So that's what happened.
KickHopper
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: KR W & Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Keitei Sousakan 7
Dreamy: Why yes I am
Favorite Actor?: Watanabe Hiroyuki
Favorite Band: Royksopp
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Film Noir
Quote: "Walking the path of Hell, the man who serves no one."

Post by KickHopper »

I want to see DiEnd summon Kabuto and Final Form Ride him, and then Decade do a Final Form Ride to Yuusuke, and then have the two giant beetles duke it out in the sky. Japanese Bug Fights, giant version!

For some reason it only now occurred to me that Kuuga could transform, and then Decade could transform into another Kuuga, and then DiEnd could summon a Kuuga.
And then both Decade and DiEnd can do Final Form Rides to the summoned Kuuga and to Yuusuke. :D
ImageImage
ryuzakiumi
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by ryuzakiumi »

Here's one for you. If Faiz Accel and Clock Up are moving at mach 50 where's the sonic booms creating mass destruction?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

>Instead of arguing clock up, why not argue how Kabuto's legs should have shattered from falling from a high height and landing on his feet. Or how hensining in Kamen Rider isn't even possible in real life. That being said, great episode.

I think that arguing about the sci-fi aspect of a children's show that has sci-fi aspects seems personally reasonable. It's a totally different thing than arguing suspense of disbelief or going "hey, that guy's on wires and people are reflecting from his mask"

Anyway, your argument can be expanded to talk about how drama is unrealistic in romance shows. Or how unbelievable the dialogue is in comedy shows. No one discuss anything, just shut up and watch the show

>Yeah, inconsistency that when DiEnd his Kabuto with Blast, Kabuto pressed the Clock-up switch even though he shouldn't have needed to. (A reflex maybe).

Why bother pointing that out? It's just a kid's show, don't over think it /sarcasm
BoukenCobalt
7X
Favorite series: Boukenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Favorite Band: JAM Project
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Henshin poses

Post by BoukenCobalt »

lesovikk wrote:Not to downplay the drama but, since Hiyori Mayu knows she's a worm, couldn't she just clock-up and see Souji?
I doubt Hiyori even used Clock-Up, unless there was a filler of her doing so by running away when she realized she was a worm, or when she went to Dark Kabuto's private dimension.

Alright, things I noticed here that everyone else has mentioned;

-Two CG Kivaaras. Y'know, someone mentioned that Toei sits on millions of dollars, but they couldn't even put up the funding for Kivaara to be CG the whole damn time? Maybe Hibiki put them into a three year-long depression of some sort.

-The no "CHANGE, BEETLE" or calling out Rider Kick doesn't really bother me as much as anyone else. It was cool, I'll admit, but nothing about it being removed seemed to phase me.

-Tendou looked like someone in his 30's. Doubt that has anything to do with Clock Up theories.

-Speaking of which, no, takenoko; nothing good comes out of supporting and participating in long-winded debates on the physics of a show intended for children. I have harsher words intended for you on the matter, but I have decided to suppress them.

-Such a sad moment at the end. It really seems that Tendou died. He faded out of existence, even though he went into the Clock Up dimension forever.

-I disagree with Oba-chan's recent obstinacy in this episode. Change is what keeps this world going. Change is what gives us the drive to push forward. Staying the same forever is someone who's afraid to grasp for bigger things. Though, in Oba-chan's defense, she really is an old woman, so maybe she's lived a full life and would rather live the rest of her years doing what she loves.

-Narutaki an Oni, huh? I support the theory that he's a bad Oni like Abyss was an evil Rider, only not Undead.
The truth about deviantArt:
Spoiler
Anomander Rake
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Black
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
Dreamy: O_o

Post by Anomander Rake »

ryuzakiumi wrote:Here's one for you. If Faiz Accel and Clock Up are moving at mach 50 where's the sonic booms creating mass destruction?
Easy. Suspension of Disbelief.

Though Clock Up is easier. Since they're actually just moving faster through time than we are, Clock Up only seems to be moving at mach 50. They actually do everything at regular speeds. Just fast forwarding through everything.
Fidchell
Anime skin is so smooth
Favorite series: Evangelion
2nd Favorite Series: Digimon 01
My boom: .hack//

Post by Fidchell »

wait... so since the summons talk... does that mean that diend summons the actual riders???

Up till now i had the belief that they were just images but... <_<
SuperRicko
Infinity
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Decade
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Den-O
My boom: Henshin Belts

Post by SuperRicko »

monritche wrote: *When watching toku, my mind turns into of a five year old.
Yeah, after all that has transpired here, I feel the same way. Just lie back and enjoy the show.
You only get 3 choices in life... BE Good. GET Good. GIVE Up.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

>I doubt Hiyori even used Clock-Up, unless there was a filler of her doing so by running away when she realized she was a worm, or when she went to Dark Kabuto's private dimension.

I wonder if Natives can clock up. I don't remember any instance of it in the original, it would explain why they're so weak compared to the other Worms though

>Two CG Kivaaras. Y'know, someone mentioned that Toei sits on millions of dollars, but they couldn't even put up the funding for Kivaara to be CG the whole damn time? Maybe Hibiki put them into a three year-long depression of some sort.

It's just a kid's show. Honestly, if you want to go hating on Hibiki, at least get your facts straight about the actual ratings. The comments on Hibiki being at the end because it was hated or whatever, totally unneeded and kind of a self-serving argument more than anything factual. You don't like the show so you come up with stupid justifications that show support for your belief

-Speaking of which, no, takenoko; nothing good comes out of supporting and participating in long-winded debates on the physics of a show intended for children. I have harsher words intended for you on the matter, but I have decided to suppress them.

So I shouldn't talk about something because you don't think it's a good idea and might have harsh words for me. Wow, you've convinced me with your biting rhetoric. If you don't have anything useful to say, why did you bother even saying that much?
Warrior of Zarona
!Wizards
!Wizards

Post by Warrior of Zarona »

Just to add, the speed does have an effect on time, as Hyper Clock Up even allows time travel to be possible. The SFX might be there for normal people to see, but it doesn't mean the physics don't still apply, even if that part might still be fantasy/theory.

I don't know why people have a problem when we argue about the scientific applications. The creators have obviously thought about the basic science behind it, why can't it be discussed? If you don't like it, don't read the posts about it, and certainly don't reply to it. How silly of you.

Anyway, I do agree that Mayu should be able to see her brother by Clocking Up, as, you know, she did so earlier in this episode.

I have a question - though Otogiri-san was noted to be "Little Brother+Cut" (I'm assuming Ototo and Giri?), is Otogiri his surname? I don't think the notation made any sense anyway in Arata's context.

So we get Otogiri Souji? o_o
BoukenCobalt
7X
Favorite series: Boukenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
My boom: Henshin poses

Post by BoukenCobalt »

It's just a kid's show. Honestly, if you want to go hating on Hibiki,
I'm going to have to stop you there. I never once said I hated Hibiki, I was implying that there was some dramatic feud with the staff during the show's development and it obviously costs a lot to make huge staff replacements of some sort, as far as I've heard.
The truth about deviantArt:
Spoiler
CrimsonJoker
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Decade
Dreamy: Natsumikan
Favorite Actor?: David Tennant
Favorite Band: Gackt
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Doctor Who

Post by CrimsonJoker »

So Narutaki will finally be fought. I gotta figure out what Naruta means so I can figure out his name. Whirlpool Demon I think if its meant to be close to naru- nevermind.
Image Image
Image Image
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

i knew i'd seen that worm before they used it in kamen rider G to as the boss monster. i wish they'd brought back the original psyga when i first saw him i thought wow an english rider. and ixa's an original voice over lo it was funny when it went into ixa vision. Alright so if DiEnd doesn't have clock up then what is it that he has? Only two more episodes to go woooooooooo
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”