2nd Favorite Series: Decade
Dreamy: Natsumikan
Favorite Actor?: David Tennant
Favorite Band: Gackt
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Doctor Who

Re: Decade 18 released

Post by CrimsonJoker »

If Im not mistaken a magazine has credited him as Todoroki already.
Image Image
Image Image
SwordHero1
Kamen Knight

Post by SwordHero1 »

BoukenCobalt wrote:Sigh ... does no one (even in Japan) bother to watch MythBusters?

They've proven that bulls are actually color blind--IIRC--and that the color red does not make them charge. In fact, it takes a bit to get them angry, but when they are, ANYTHING THAT MOVES IN THE IMMEDIATE FIELD-OF-VIEW FOR THE BULL IS AUTOMATICALLY CHARGED AT. That being said, it's a children's show, and I doubt Japan manages to dub/sub every MythBusters episode there is. What hope does my word have for it?.
Except that they proved that they aren't colorblind.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

Iaatix wrote:
MagnaRyu wrote: Plus Natsumi hasn't gone near a white dress yet.
I fail to see the problem. It's implied that the rider war scene is a past event.
hisakuya
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Alignment: Neutral

Post by hisakuya »

I don't think Drake and Sasword are in development. Zecters are sentient beings thus some of them are "belt whores". More likely, they were captured and was used to power the clockdown device. Zect never developed a system that enabled clock up except for the rider system which was powered by the Zecters.
hotaru91
Infinity
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Blade
Favorite Band: Rider Chips
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: tokusatsu!

Post by hotaru91 »

^ Maybe the next time we can see Sasword and Drake is when Diend or Narutaki resummons them??? @.@

With response to that I highly doubt we'll see Todoroki in ep 19.. based on the "hypothesis" i came up with =/
(Since he came and made a flashy appearance in Blade's world where we STILL can't be sure whether Narutaki or Diend summoned him.. =/)
My album of posing with tokusatsu merchandise! (ie Decadriver, Magiphone, etc..)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho ... 1355798352

If ur interested, add me there while ur at it.. XD
StagBeetle
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Agito
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider BLACK
Dreamy: Kazashiro Miu
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: everything...

Post by StagBeetle »

^ I. for one, won't be agreeing with you. I have my own theory. But let's just wait until this series is over. By then all questions will be answered and any assumptions or rumours will be debunked.
Fidchell
Anime skin is so smooth
Favorite series: Evangelion
2nd Favorite Series: Digimon 01
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: .hack//

Post by Fidchell »

hotaru91 wrote:So.. Matsuda Kenji acts as Jirou in KR Kiva, as Zanki in OU Hibiki AND as Zanki in AU Hibiki?
Okie...

Btw, i just sorta noticed that besides these main riders (Blade + Den-O and possibly Kiva?), the Summons that Diend and Narutaki summons NEVER seemed to appear in the AU at all so far!

That would be:
KR Kaixa & Delta
KR Todoroki
KR Drake & Sasword
KR Ixa
KR KickHopper & PunchHopper

(And omitting movie-exclusive Riders)
KR Kabuki
KR Rey
KR Psyga

(Wriiting from memory.. So I might have missed out on some KR.. =P)

Mentioned earlier by some people in the forum they could be from OU.. However remember we have never seen them in AU (like, i kinda expected to see Sasword + Drake in Kabuto's AU.. and got.. nothing.. =/)

So, i prefer to think there is a chance they are taken from AU, (and if they are a main rider) they get brainwashed and listens to wertever Diend tells them to..

wait... but didn't diend summon zanki in blade arc? and zanki was around too <_<
ShadowX7
NagoSan
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
My boom: Fourze, P4A/G
Quote: "Misunderstandings happens all the time, more so on the internet."

Post by ShadowX7 »

^^^
That wasn't Zanki, it was Todoroki, see the difference, Todoroki have a silver face, while Zanki have a orange/brown face
Image ZANKI
Image TODOROKI
And also, the "strings" on Zanki's body is gold, while the one on Todoroki's body is red...
Dengar wrote: I fail to see the problem. It's implied that the rider war scene is a past event.
Really? When was it implied? Did I just missed something here? Narutaki alaways say that Decade WILL destroy the world, so isn't it suppose to happen in the future?
"You count the medals, one, two, and three! Life goes on, anything goes, coming up OOO!"
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: JRPGs

Post by kaemmerite »

StagBeetle wrote:^ I. for one, won't be agreeing with you. I have my own theory. But let's just wait until this series is over. By then all questions will be answered and any assumptions or rumours will be debunked.
Because Kamen Rider series always tie up every loose end by the end of the show right? <.<

*remembers Faiz and Kabuto*
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

ShadowX7 wrote:^^^
Really? When was it implied? Did I just missed something here? Narutaki alaways say that Decade WILL destroy the world, so isn't it suppose to happen in the future?
It's supposed to happen again.

At least, that's the message I get from everything.
marthaba
Salami Commander
Favorite series: kamen rider
Dreamy: wakana, yuriko, yumi
Favorite Band: High&MightyColor
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: 400cc yamaha virago

Post by marthaba »

eeeehhh...so many theories keep popping up..well 1 thing for sure that "decade will destroy the world" so as narutaki says..doesnt he said something beside that? we all know that tsukasa is a smart-ass so what if while narutaki is saying his line tsukasa interrupted and says "yeah yeah we all know that already" ...i wonder what will narutaki do next... :D
HUH?!?
Techol887
Go Go!

Post by Techol887 »

I like Decade's take on the kanji screens. Course, even tho the black and whites from the original were simple and effective, the more flashy effects here were nice as well

Speaking of screens, anyone else get a Shinkenger vibe from the walk-on screens when the Onis changed back?

And I wasn't expecting the Gyuki part. Hibiki's henshin scene has gotta be my favorite part of this ep, with his "no other choice" reaction
Arawynn
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Garo, KR Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger
Dreamy: Kouga, Tetsu
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Arawynn »

Oh! How I was waiting for the Hibiki world!! I wish the original Hibiki actor was brought back though. The new Asumu wasnt bad.
Love the Kanji cards!

Tsukasa - photograph LOL
Momo's peach was cute.

Todoroki was adorable as ever.

Not sure I like Hibiki changing into the legendary Makamou. Hopefully they dont screw it too much.
KR - Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-o, Kiva, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze Sentai - Dai, Time, Gao, Hurrican, Aba, Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-on, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Gobust Other: Garo, Garo: Makai Senki

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”