Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Favorite Band: Jam Project
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: girls
Quote: Ore Sanjou!
Type: ENFP Champion

Best and worst world in Decade?

Post by Kurow »

Decade already have the 9 cards and the journey around the worlds is over.

Which world was your favorite and why? and which one was you less favorite?.

My best vote goes for Kabuto because the story was all about clock up and the Kabuto and Decade combination was just great and we finally saw the legendary obachan :P.

The worst I think was Blade because Blade fought with 2 cards and only during the first 2 minutes of the first episode. Chalice and Joker were not powerful enough and the fight against Joker and Paradoxia ended just too soon.

I just want to know the forum members opinions :). Sorry about the bad English :(.
Final Vent!
GarTkEZ
Salami Commander
Favorite series: BLACK/Jetman/AGITO
2nd Favorite Series: Blade/Hibiki/Bouken
Favorite Band: Switchfoot
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Adventure Time

Re: Best and worst world in Decade?

Post by GarTkEZ »

IMO:

Best world was Hibiki's....

Sorry, 6 rider pwng on a giant crab was TOO awesome....

But in any case, Hibiki no Sekai really showed how beautiful that series should and could have been....

and Did i mention the Ongekiko?

Worst?

Toss-up between Ryuki & Blade....

Everybody - and i mean EVERYBODY - just felt MASSIVELY nerfed in those Sekai...

For Pete's sakes - Knight, ODIN & JOKER(oh he of the claim "Ore wa Sakyo no Raida to Saikyo no Undead LOL) ALL got nerfed, Kazuma and Shinji both were half-useless and Mutsuki just lost all sense of Riderhood...P.S:Where oh where did Zolda and Ouja go?

The only redeeming quality of those 2 Sekai?Sakuya's hair
Last edited by GarTkEZ on Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
IKKAN KENJO!
darkhawk5
Train man
Favorite series: Doragon Bōru
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Raidā
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: supa saiyajin!

Post by darkhawk5 »

The best world was Den-O, it felt just like a Den-O episode, and I can't wait for the movie.

A close second was Ruki, we get to see a new rider (w00t) and the jury system worked very well for a short 2 episode saga.

The worst was Kiva, for no reason other than that Wataru was played by this horrible little kid, it was just a boring world.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I don't know why people keep citing the little kid as annoying about Kiva's world. I personally liked the idea of "hey, instead of a grown-up playing someone with the mentality of a little kid, let's use an actual little kid".

Kuuga's world was interesting, it felt very much like the original world, even though the actors played Kuuga differently

I already said why I liked Kiva. I figured Zanki's actor would be back for this, but I guess they were saving him for Hibiki

Faiz world was awesome, it took the concepts of the original and made a decent story out of it. The ending reminded me of Paradise Lost

I liked the first half of Agito world with the combining of the main characters, but the second episode kind of took that concept too far and the love story seemed forced. I guess I liked the first half because it was kind of a "what if Kuuga visited Agito World" thing, which was a neat idea.

Kabuto world had a great story

Den-O and Hibiki were both awesome in that they did neat stuff with the original cast. Who doesn't like fan service?
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: JRPGs

Post by kaemmerite »

Best world for me would probably be Hibiki or Faiz, but I'm gonna go ahead and say Hibiki because that's my favorite series, and that Kamen Rider Rock Band was just completely badass.

Worst...eh...probably Ryuki and Blade. Blade wasn't really BAD, just...not too exciting. However I think Ryuki's going to get the vote for worst world for a few reasons:

1. Odin just STANDS THERE while Ren kills him with Final Vent? Did he overestimate his own power or what?

2. The small, silent slash to the editor's neck from the beginning of the first part becomes a HUGE DEATH SICKLE that breaks the window when they travel back in time in the second part. So then how come it didn't break the window the FIRST time?

3. Time travel lol. They showed two Paradoxa Undead right after, and the "future" one absorbs the "past" one. That wraps that up. But if there were two Paradoxa Undead, that means there should also now be two Tsukasas and two Shinjis! So there's an extra Tsukasa wandering around Ryuki World now?

So yeah. Way way way too many plotholes in Ryuki World for me to consider it any good. Definitely the worst of the lot.
CrimsonJoker
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Decade
Dreamy: Natsumikan
Favorite Actor?: David Tennant
Favorite Band: Gackt
My boom: Doctor Who

Post by CrimsonJoker »

My opinion of the best worlds is a toss-up between Faiz, Kabuto, and Hibiki. Faiz and Kabuto had the same views given to the viewer as there original did, and H no Sekai had the greatest final form and final attack I have ever seen, and makes me want to take up the trumpet, so I can play like Ibuki.

My second(fourth thanks to the tie?) would be either Kuuga or Den-O

Sixth would havee to be Ryuki, Abyss has left me wanting to find an advent deck

The seventh unforetunately was Kiva, a crying shame. I just found the final form ride a disappointment, and it was saved only by the Beetle Fangire.

8 would blade, as the last battle felt rushed and Chalice was much to underpowered in my opinion.

That would leave the worst to be Agito, as it left actually no impression on me as I had to look at the poll to remember it. Agito was not seen enough and the sad thing is that these two episodes were the only development for Yusuke since his home world.
Image Image
Image Image
Kurow
Mega
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Rina Akiyama (Agito)
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Favorite Band: Jam Project
My boom: girls
Quote: Ore Sanjou!
Type: ENFP Champion

Post by Kurow »

I also think that Ryuki could be the worst but Blade was the worst because the lack of cards during the fights.

Knight's Final Vent looks horrible with the new special effects and even the original version looks more badass :(.

The shark rider was cool and his monster too and Ryuki final attack rider is my favorite! that rider kick is just awesome! :D...
Final Vent!
Akuma_Blade
Favorite series: KR Faiz - Hero Force
2nd Favorite Series: Megaranger
Dreamy: MegaYellow
Favorite Actor?: Gackt
Favorite Band: See Saw
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Elfen Lied fans

Post by Akuma_Blade »

I think, if decade arcs was maybe 3 episodes, we'll can be more great decade experience.

Homewer, Faiz-Kabuto-Den O episodes was quite good for me and Hibiki-Ryuki episodes was below average.
Iaatix
Gabu

Post by Iaatix »

For me Hibiki is the best arc by a long margin. Faiz was pretty good, too.

Worst I would have to put Den-O and Blade...nothing seemed to happen of any importance in either of them. I didn't really like the concept of Ryuki world, but it was pretty entertaining.

I didn't like Kiva world when I first saw it, but it was because I hadn't figured out the AU concept they were going for yet. After I understood how this wild trip works I went back and watched it and really enjoyed it. Yes, Wataru was a kid, but somehow he was still Wataru.
riderkicker
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Jetman
2nd Favorite Series: BLACK
Dreamy: Hikawa
Favorite Actor?: Hosokawa
Favorite Band: FoC
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: King! Ha!

Post by riderkicker »

Sure I was disappointed with the schools, but for sheer awesomeness it's gotta be Hibiki! Of course, Agito comes next, and this is based on my bias for the original shows. I really hated Blade world, 'cause Kamen Rider Salaryman rationale was pure bull.
And at that Albie cried a single tear which turned into a jelly bean all the colors of the rainbow! And
suddenly...Albie wasn't racist anymore!!!
William_Duel
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Faiz
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: The World.

Post by William_Duel »

I guess for me the worst would have to be between Blade and Den-O (yeah I know but I'm sticking to my guns). Blade because, eh, overall I think it was a little weak although the paradoxa undead was pretty cool. In fact, lets forget about worst. It's about least like, because there are scenes I like from every world as opposed to others.

My absolute favorite scene was Kabuto world, Accel Faiz vs ZaBee and Kabuto and Decade team up. I just felt it was awesome.

Hibiki world's band play was definitely sweet and makes me want to watch the series now.

Overall I liked Faiz, in fact it's way up there (my taste in world seems to resemble my taste in series) since I liked how well the high school background worked and Diend's introduction was pretty badass.

Kiva was not bad, but since the last season was still so fresh, I felt that I could not enjoy it as much since much time had not passed. But hey look, Bob the Fangire came back.

Ryuki? Well Abyss was just too cool.

Agito captured the feel of the original very well and the three in one rider was actually not a bad idea in my opinion.

Kuuga was alright and I suppose the best part is the fight (since it's early in the series, they went all out I think).

Den-O...I mean my dislike of Den-O's world comes from the fact that I didn't like it much to begin with. You can boo me if you want but that's just how I feel. But it did have it's funny moments and I liked the Natsumi cosplay.

And blade? Blade had a very good use of Ryuki's abilities which was cool. And while I like Blade, I just felt the story was a little weaker here than some of the others.

I think I got them all...
Soldat Veritas
Kurenai Wataru
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Go-Onger
Dreamy: Mio Suzuki
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang

Post by Kurenai Wataru »

Hibiki has to be the best world
I mean it got 4 Original Actors , Ouja , Den-o / Momotaros , Rider Band , unmasked Ibuki and Zanki , KAMENRIDE HIBIKI turn blank , Kaito debuting what should've been his catchphrase

as for the worst world ...
I think I would have to say it would be kiva world
Kamen Ride : Decade
Climax Form Completed
antiemo19
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Faiz
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Den-o
Dreamy: Naomi
Favorite Actor?: Edward Norton
Favorite Band: R.E.M
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Kuuga

Post by antiemo19 »

Ill just go through the worlds
Kuuga was very epic, just with the way we were introduced to the riders fighting and the final fight was the best of the arcs. So this goes in my great pile.
Kiva was good as far as how the story almost made fun of the ending of the show. The use of kiva by the big bad as well as as the kaixa fight. However the finalform ride and the nerfing of rook made me mad. This goes into my ok pile.
Ryuki was not done very well and the only part I liked was the decade vs knight fight. This goes into my bad pile.
Blade was also pretty bad, cards weren't used, undead blew up, and joker was weaker than chalice. That final fight should have had kuuga step in to even it out against a stronger joker and there was even a perfect scene for kuuga to atleast stall the paradox undead. Also bad but the belt ripping scene was awesome.
Faiz was very good and my only real problem was no gym teacher J with a dog named chaco and no principal who is the rose orphenoch. I personally liked how takumi was the same just without his cold exterior. Also it felt alot like xin. Overall this was great
Agito The three in one rider was great as well as yuusuke as g3 and the use of grongi. The scene on machine tornador was exactlly like this one scene from i think episode 28 of agito but I am not sure. Also great.
Den-o I finally like momotaros meaning this was great, though i wish for the final form ride he became hamtaros. Overall great
Kabuto was very good in just how the whole family plot turned out and at the end it felt like the start of agitos journey, the sacrifice between those two riders was great, the final form ride wasn't used very well though.
Hibiki this was a great arc to but I only have four problems: the human sized makamou were two strong, kuuga should have used titan form but then been blindsided by another makamou,akira's oni form could have at least been slightly recolored to look less like ibuki's, and the final form should have done a bit more in disc animal form.
Just a parting thought, does anyone else think that decade should have a final form ride of his camera or something and i don't mean soon I'm talking like when he gets his memory back or the end of the series.
Federico Alonzo
There are five lights!
There are five lights!
Favorite series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Natsumikan~
Favorite Actor?: I'M BRIAN BLESSED
My boom: boom da yada

Post by Federico Alonzo »

Kabuto was probably my favourite; It had Grandmother, Gatack, Accel vs Faiz and was just generally great. Hibiki world was also pretty fun, but it retained some of the aspects of Hibiki the series that I really didn't like, so, y'know. Loses a couple of marks for that.

Worst world is probably a toss-up between Faiz's or Kiva's. The Faiz world didn't even feel like it had anything to do with the Faiz show aside from the Faiz gear, and had a disproportionate amount of focus on DiEnd.
My opinion of the Kiva episodes may have been coloured somewhat by my deep and everlasting hatred of Kiva in general. Goofy castle doran, stupid arms monsters, the Most Ridiculous transformation method. Horrid, and the Decade iteration didn't change any of that. Didn't even have the awesomeness of Ixa to counter it. Bah!
天の道を往き、総てを司れ!
SwordHero1
Kamen Knight

Post by SwordHero1 »

Best one was Den-O because it's Den-O and they brought back most of the actors, so it's like it's from the original universe.

I think Kiva was the worst one. They took too many liberties with that one. Though I admit, the Crowning Moment of Awesome was DecadeKuuga vs. Kiva.

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”