I read this on someone's LJ, and I think I'm starting to agree with them.
Decade was super awesome at first because of all the nostalgia factor and the wondering what would happen in the next world. It was cool to see old Riders with new stories, and sometimes new personalities.
But now that the nostalgia is over and Decade is forced to live on its own merits, it's...well, not as good. The Negaworld arc was pretty bad, IMO, and this was better but not by much.
Especially since we have one cliche I personally am tired of, which ryuzakiumi pointed out. "Tell me what you know." "Okay, well the truth is--" *INTERRUPTION* I knew it was going to happen, I didn't want it to, but they did it and I just got irritated.
So, problems I had with this arc:
1. Aforementioned interruption to purposely put off a big reveal about Tsukasa.
2. Yuusuke gets kidnapped and brainwashed, which turns out to be a plot element that was dropped completely.
3. Fourteen knows it's a trap, but goes anyway for no real reason other than "It's interesting."
4. I like Hibiki but why did Tsukasa use him? Why not, oh, I dunno, BLADE?
5. Everyone keeps talking about "Oh, Daiki has Rider powers now. When did he get them?" Yet instead of showing us that, they just let it hang there with no explanation.
6. Narutaki. That dude is getting old, fast. *Dr. Claw voice* "I'll get you next World, Gadget! NEXT WORLD!"
7. For the whole premise of the show being that Decade takes on the forms and powers of previous Riders, he didn't do it once in the past two episodes...and since Complete Form just summons a puppet Rider, I don't count that.
Meh. I still like Decade, and I know it's going to get better. The next episode will be amazing no doubt, and the movie of course is going to be a blast. But it's like the writers are wasting time with useless stuff to pad out time before the movie. It seems that even making Decade 30 episodes long didn't prevent them from having filler.
So, here's to the next episode! I'm sure it'll be awesome!