chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Male: Yes
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2ndFavoriteSeries: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Re: Decade 23 released

Post by chronoxiong » Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:57 am

It was nice to see the Blade movie Riders get another chance to redeem themselves in this series. I have to say, I thought they were much cooler and more acceptable in this world compared to the Blade movie. Anyways, I really like the backstory of Kaitou and thought it was interesting he used to work for Fourteen. However, they should've shown how he got his Rider powers. That is the only thing that I didn't like and hope that gets resolve before the show ends. By the way, Junichi is still a power-hungry prick!

Dengar
Wanted Pirate
Wanted Pirate
Favorite series: Gaim
2ndFavoriteSeries: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:07 am

He obviously got his Rider powers at a later time that is not relevant to this particular plot line. (which is about Daiki and his brother)

Leonsagara
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by Leonsagara » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:11 pm

Junichi working for the Roaches doesn't make sense. If he was trying to lure out the resistance, why did he tell them to run when they were all about to get caught? Unless he wanted to replace Fourteen and was hoping they would finish him off, it doesn't fit. Also, how in the world does he think he's going to be able to become the new Fourteen? He doesn't have either the resources or the power that Fourteen had. No one's going to listen to him willingly now.

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”