Feel the power of Decade
Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Kiva | Decade | W >
Faixa
Infinity

Re: Decade 23 released

Post by Faixa »

Just pointin' out, in the DaiShocker CM, it's not General Sieg, it's General Jark/Jaaku....
大変身
Save the life
Favorite Actor?: Nobuyuki Hiyama

Post by 大変身 »

Faixa wrote:Just pointin' out, in the DaiShocker CM, it's not General Sieg, it's General Jark/Jaaku....
already said that
Twitter
iamawesome.com
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

1 - they didn't explain how Daiki got DiEndriver and how he travels between dimensions.

- That wasn't the point of this arc. They were explaining his past, not his present.

2 - His brother being evil was a lame twist. So he was only testing Daiki when he made those questions about fourteen? They could let him evil by being controlled by the 14's formula (along the others) and leaving the other riders to fight them, since now their power structure was destroyed and the roach are weaker.

But 14 is gone so there's no control, or roaches.

3 -Everybody getting back to normal was also lame. They could have found antidotes for Natsumi and Yuusuke.

And leave the rest of the world in ruins?

4 - why the hell would 14 tell Daiki about his underground brainwashing facility instead of letting him believe his fantasy. They could easily make daiki discover it while trying to visit his brother... And why the hell would 14 go directly into a trap? Ridiculous.

Maybe he thought that Daiki would understand, or you know, it could be that it was all part of this plot to lure out rebels. As to why he would go into a trap, if I were a giant flying scorpion thing I wouldn't expect some puny humans to beat me.

5 - Narutaki does nothing and speaks criptically about how the next world will kill Decade. Again. Meh.

Has he ever done otherwise? That's hardly a reason to bash THIS particular episode.

6 - They made Yuusuke look bad by being abducted in the last episode and didn't even bother to use him properly in this one? He could have been and hostile hostage or even fight against the riders as kuuga. That just maes him being abducted worse, since it was all for nothing.

People really focus to much on side characters. Yuusuke getting abducted wasn't the point of the episode. The point was Daiki trying to save his brother.

7 - The interruption when Daiki was goingo to tell Tsukasa about his past... It is time for answers already! And Tsukasa didn't bother to ask again...

He didn't get the chance to ask again.

8 - As a Hibiki fan, I couldn't help noticing that he used Soukou's finisher without shouting to charge the Armed Saber with the ongeki needed to perform KiShin Kakusei.

... Decade used the Final Attack Ride.
Nova
7X
Alignment: Neutral

Post by Nova »

Episode was good.
Especially the big fight was nice to watch. Too bad Kuuga didn't join.
I kinda hoped learning more about DiEnd's powers, like how he got them and how he travels trough dimensions. Hopefully it will be explained in future episodes.
ExodusSaint
7X
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Faiz
Dreamy: .
Favorite Actor?: is you =3
Favorite Band: Pendulum
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Halo Reach
Quote: "JUST.. EXXXXXPLAAAAAIIIIIIIIINNN!"

Post by ExodusSaint »

Dengar gave some really good points there answering questions =P.

Hate Junichi but love Glaive, the design is really cool in terms of a rider but WASTED ON A DICKHEAD =(. A Dickhead who really looked like he was going to burst out laughing any time during the episode lolz.

Kinda sad how Tsukasa forgot to mention "SEA CUCUMBER BOI" because that seemed like a major PLOT LINE =P. Kaitou became a really cool guy, cooler than he was helping Asumu =O. Hopefully these will be resolved by the time we get too the movie... Shame how Junichi was working under free will but good to see how he still retained some love for his brother because that slit really would of been 15+ xD

Lots of shunning about this episode but hey! I thought it was alright a few plotholes but you get used to it after watching Transformers 2 LOLOL. Good Action (JENSHIN DIED WAY TOO FAST.. I MEAN FOURTEEN) and certainly some sweet combat, really this world might as well be "Missing Plot" (Missing Plot? Missing Ace? geddit? XD). Next EP should be good.

TREASURE SNIPER SOUNDS AWESOME =).
Spoiler

TAKEN IN FALLOUT 3 (PC) USING THE KAMEN RIDER MOD, So uh no need for pm's yeah? :)
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

Dengar wrote:1 - they didn't explain how Daiki got DiEndriver and how he travels between dimensions.

- That wasn't the point of this arc. They were explaining his past, not his present.
You can't say that. The point of the arc is whatever the producers want it to be. And it being abut Daiki it would be a good time to explain those things. And also, Daiki got DiEndriver and started passing thorugh IN THE PAST, so it would be explaining his past.
Dengar wrote:2 - His brother being evil was a lame twist. So he was only testing Daiki when he made those questions about fourteen? They could let him evil by being controlled by the 14's formula (along the others) and leaving the other riders to fight them, since now their power structure was destroyed and the roach are weaker.

But 14 is gone so there's no control, or roaches.
Yes, that is what was implied, but it was so only because the writers wanted it that way. But this point was me trying to give some meaning to the lame plot twist.
Dengar wrote:3 -Everybody getting back to normal was also lame. They could have found antidotes for Natsumi and Yuusuke.

And leave the rest of the world in ruins?
Have you forgotten that there are riders? They would be trying to save the others, but Natsumi and Yuusuke should be saved before Decade moves on. But that is not very important.
Dengar wrote:5 - Narutaki does nothing and speaks criptically about how the next world will kill Decade. Again. Meh.

Has he ever done otherwise? That's hardly a reason to bash THIS particular episode.
I bash EVERY episode in which he does that. Why would I not bash THIS particular episode?
Dengar wrote:7 - The interruption when Daiki was goingo to tell Tsukasa about his past... It is time for answers already! And Tsukasa didn't bother to ask again...

He didn't get the chance to ask again.
He didn't? What about when Junichi went away and he started throwing corny lines at Daiki? Or before Daiki walked away... You are just trying to justify the plot fail.
Dengar wrote:6 - They made Yuusuke look bad by being abducted in the last episode and didn't even bother to use him properly in this one? He could have been and hostile hostage or even fight against the riders as kuuga. That just makes him being abducted worse, since it was all for nothing.

People really focus to much on side characters. Yuusuke getting abducted wasn't the point of the episode. The point was Daiki trying to save his brother.
This again? So we should just forget about the side characters? They are a part of the story too, if something lame is done to them it ruins the story. And also, they created a plot point when Yuusuke was kidnaped, just to throw it away. It was better if they left him alone him in this arc.

I really don't know what is up with you guys that justify any screw ups with yuusuke saying that he is a side character and it is Decade, not Kuuga.
Dengar wrote:4 - why the hell would 14 tell Daiki about his underground brainwashing facility instead of letting him believe his fantasy. They could easily make daiki discover it while trying to visit his brother... And why the hell would 14 go directly into a trap? Ridiculous.

Maybe he thought that Daiki would understand, or you know, it could be that it was all part of this plot to lure out rebels. As to why he would go into a trap, if I were a giant flying scorpion thing I wouldn't expect some puny humans to beat me.
Let me see... He went out of his way to make Daiki believe that the criminals went through a reeducation facility instead of a brainwash because he thought he would understand... And he chose the brainwashing procedure of Daiki's brother as the best time to reveal the truth and risk loosing his right arm that knew a lot about his organization and about him...

And showing that to Daiki wouldn't help a bit in luring the rebels. He already had their leader as bait. It was just stupid.

And about the other thing, if you were a powerful kaijin you would knowingly fall into a trap made by the only beings that could kill you, the riders, and what's more, without any good reason. Not only that, but the trap was made by an unknown rider, so you wouldn't know what he was capable of... Very clever.

But maybe expecting 14, who has conquered the world, to have read Sun Tzu, or at least to have some strategic thinking was too much...
Iaatix
Gabu

Post by Iaatix »

Nova wrote:Episode was good.
Ok people...its been 23 episodes. If you've not figured out that Kuuga is a minor, irrelevant, non-acting, footnote in this series, its time you do. Yuusuke is the sidekick, not Kuuga...Kuuga is a costume is wears now and then for fun. Please stop whining that "Kuuga didn't do anything"....he NEVER does anything...and why should he, this is Kamen Rider D-E-C-A-D-E, not Kamen Rider Decade & Kuuga.

/soapbox

go about your business people....nothing to see here.
DrinkItDown
RYUKI TARDFACE
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
Dreamy: Faiz Bar Tender chic
Favorite Band: L'Arc en Ciel
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Cars i suppose

Post by DrinkItDown »

Iaatix wrote:
Nova wrote:Episode was good.
Ok people...its been 23 episodes. If you've not figured out that Kuuga is a minor, irrelevant, non-acting, footnote in this series, its time you do. Yuusuke is the sidekick, not Kuuga...Kuuga is a costume is wears now and then for fun. Please stop whining that "Kuuga didn't do anything"....he NEVER does anything...and why should he, this is Kamen Rider D-E-C-A-D-E, not Kamen Rider Decade & Kuuga.

/soapbox

go about your business people....nothing to see here.
You know, I could give away a HUGE spoiler about the Decade movie right now from a press release, but I am not going to.

This series is just as much about Kuuga as it is about Decade, and while we haven't really seen it yet, we will.
Old school TVN member
formerly FA|RokkumanEXE
Gunzy
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Ryukendo
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Band: Clazziquai
My boom: Video Games
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Gunzy »

DrinkItDown wrote:
You know, I could give away a HUGE spoiler about the Decade movie right now from a press release, but I am not going to.

This series is just as much about Kuuga as it is about Decade, and while we haven't really seen it yet, we will.
Why would you even bring that up...unless you want to get in some trouble.
ImageImage
DrinkItDown
RYUKI TARDFACE

Post by DrinkItDown »

Gunzy wrote:
DrinkItDown wrote:

Why would you even bring that up...unless you want to get in some trouble.
Don't change the subject...

It was a press release. Can you even read?
Old school TVN member
formerly FA|RokkumanEXE
Gunzy
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster

Post by Gunzy »

You're changing the subject. I mean you just said you knew a HUGE spoiler and said you decided not to tell it. I'm pretty sure other have read this PR and kept it to themselves, yet you announce it like other would like to know.

P.S: I don't read PR about things I want/plan to watch and I quite good at reading things actually.
ImageImage
DrinkItDown
RYUKI TARDFACE

Post by DrinkItDown »

Tough...shit? I didn't give any details. I'm just sick of reading "DEE DEE DEE DIS IZ KAMAN RIDAR DEKADE, IT BE BOUT HEEM, NOT BOWL CUT MAN". He'll get his chance.
Old school TVN member
formerly FA|RokkumanEXE
Gunzy
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster

Post by Gunzy »

DrinkItDown wrote:Tough...shit? I didn't give any details.
I can tell that, but what you didn't kinda wasn't needed just like when someone posts saying "I'm DLing [insert show] right now" or " I have details on the new [insert show] episodes, but I'm not gonna spoil".
ImageImage
DrinkItDown
RYUKI TARDFACE

Post by DrinkItDown »

Opinions are like assholes, I guess. They haven't given the main character plot development in 23 episodes, they sure as hell aren't going to give the sidekick some right now. Give it time.
Old school TVN member
formerly FA|RokkumanEXE
Warrior of Zarona
!Wizards
!Wizards

Post by Warrior of Zarona »

If you guys are going to argue, keep it privately please. Use PM's if you have to.

DrinkItDown, you should know by now that saying "I know a spoiler but won't say anything" is pretty irritating to read around these parts, even if you were trying to make a point.

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”