Rider Tristan
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: The current Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Double/W
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Decade's Conga Beat

Re: Decade 24 Released

Post by Rider Tristan »

KickHopper wrote:Was anyone else creeped out by the Ayakashi becoming increasingly primal/feral while he held the DiEnd Driver?

By the way, the way they modified the voice and the looping sound of the Driver for when the Ayakashi transformed, even though it was just a change in pitch, it was creepy as hell. Probably because it started slightly normal then got lower and lower.
I'm not really one to get "creeped out", per se, but those indeed were nice creepy touches.
Battra wrote: Tsukasa should've used Gun From then maybe he would've actually stood a chance without going Final From
Ah, but we know Decade sucks with guns. Remember when he tried using Basshaa Magnum?

As for my own comments? Not much, though why they used Treasure Sniper instead of Ride the Wind when DiEnd technically wasn't fighting (Though his weapon was used) is kinda confusing. Maybe they just want to use that tune more with things wrapping up. Or they're going back to the "Fight song for everyone" method.
There's a reason why Decade AU Odin's user has not been shown...
KickHopper
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: KR W & Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Keitei Sousakan 7
Dreamy: Why yes I am
Favorite Actor?: Watanabe Hiroyuki
Favorite Band: Royksopp
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Film Noir
Quote: "Walking the path of Hell, the man who serves no one."

Post by KickHopper »

Battra wrote:Certainly interesting that they were able to bring 2 of their most popular franchises together for the fans. A world without Riders & Narutaki actually speaking cryptically about the Shinkenger world being polluted by Riders, the way he says it makes me wonder if their setting him up to be a gatekeeper of dimensions keep unwanted stuff out of the worlds. As for Diend bout time he got a taste of his own medicine get to cocky and you'll lose to a foot soldier, but the way they portrayed Daiki stealing Ika Origami felt more like he was one of those animal nuts that free lobsters from grocery stores. Using Sword Form against Chinomanako wasn't really a good choice, Tsukasa should've used Gun From then maybe he would've actually stood a chance without going Final From, plus he forgot to use his Attack Ride "Line Cards" for the Den-O transformation. :lol: Speaking of Den-o since Tsukasa showed off Liner Form as Den-O's Final Kamen Ride, does this mean he also has access to Climax Form, and the form from the last movie in his repertoire?
I think Climax Form is a special case since it involves four separate beings in control of one body. I'm pretty sure Liner Form is Den-O's Final Kamen Ride because it's the final form showed for Den-O in the series. Chou Den-O is probably not accessible since it's not canon.
ImageImage
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM wrote:And Mako looks Drop Dead Gorgeous again too :D
Couldn't agree more. It was the hair, man, the hair. It was kinda wavy and the front was to the side.

Kaitou loosing DiEndriver because of Ika-chan was stupid of him. And I knew Tsukasa would make fun of him the moment he lost it. As they say where I live, a thief that steals from a thef has 100 years od forgiveness... Kaitou had it coming.

I liked how they mixed both shinkenger and decade in the episode. It was very balanced. We had Shinkenger kick-ass action, Decade's transformations (i wonder why he didn't go Gun Form against the Ayakashi... Clock up would've also helped a lot...) and stuff.

I liked how the proud Tsukasa was made a Kuroko and he was pretty cunning when he did the recon in the shinkenger mansion. Of course Takeru would notice something wrong, because he is the Kamen Rider Shinkenred. They always make him skillful.

Making DiEnds air conditioner chest armor and helmet a crevice source was realy genious and Gedou DiEnd looks hardcore.

I think Natsumi's emo crisis is because a riderless world reminds her dream (or premonition, we can't know) about Decade killing the riders... And I really don't think there is a basis for the thought that Tsukasa will disappear. But she doesn't want him to, I understand that.

And finally Narutaki's cryptical speaking had meaning and was really useful for the plot.

I can't wait to see Tsukasa use that new card he got. Who needs final form ride blade when you have that?

And I suppose we won't have giant battles in this world, since it would remove the focus from Decade.

Man, this was so epic. They must make a Black/X world before the end...

@edit: I am the only one tho think that Kivaara and Ei-chan are just too stupid and not funny? I mean they stopped with the laughing pressure point before it got old, but they don't seem to notice how ridiculous is having an old man acting like a teenage girl...

@edit2: I prefer the standar Shinkenger rolecall. This one is too flashy and the poses don't reveal as much of the characters as the normal ones.
Warrior of Zarona
!Wizards
!Wizards

Post by Warrior of Zarona »

m4rc0 wrote: And I suppose we won't have giant battles in this world, since it would remove the focus from Decade.
In order to do that, they'd have to overlook the fact that Ayakashi have two lives.
Rohanrider
Go Go!
Favorite series: shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Liveman
Dreamy: kotoha
Favorite Band: system of a down
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: heroes

Post by Rohanrider »

m4rc0 wrote:
ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM wrote:And Mako looks Drop Dead Gorgeous again too :D
Couldn't agree more. It was the hair, man, the hair. It was kinda wavy and the front was to the side.

Kaitou loosing DiEndriver because of Ika-chan was stupid of him. And I knew Tsukasa would make fun of him the moment he lost it. As they say where I live, a thief that steals from a thef has 100 years od forgiveness... Kaitou had it coming.

I liked how they mixed both shinkenger and decade in the episode. It was very balanced. We had Shinkenger kick-ass action, Decade's transformations (i wonder why he didn't go Gun Form against the Ayakashi... Clock up would've also helped a lot...) and stuff.

I liked how the proud Tsukasa was made a Kuroko and he was pretty cunning when he did the recon in the shinkenger mansion. Of course Takeru would notice something wrong, because he is the Kamen Rider Shinkenred. They always make him skillful.

Making DiEnds air conditioner chest armor and helmet a crevice source was realy genious and Gedou DiEnd looks hardcore.

I think Natsumi's emo crisis is because a riderless world reminds her dream (or premonition, we can't know) about Decade killing the riders... And I really don't think there is a basis for the thought that Tsukasa will disappear. But she doesn't want him to, I understand that.

And finally Narutaki's cryptical speaking had meaning and was really useful for the plot.

I can't wait to see Tsukasa use that new card he got. Who needs final form ride blade when you have that?

And I suppose we won't have giant battles in this world, since it would remove the focus from Decade.

Man, this was so epic. They must make a Black/X world before the end...

@edit: I am the only one tho think that Kivaara and Ei-chan are just too stupid and not funny? I mean they stopped with the laughing pressure point before it got old, but they don't seem to notice how ridiculous is having an old man acting like a teenage girl...

@edit2: I prefer the standar Shinkenger rolecall. This one is too flashy and the poses don't reveal as much of the characters as the normal ones.

im glad some one agrees with me on there henshin
EXCEED CHARGE
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

Maybe a distortion caused by DiEnd's power? Or maybe Decade travels to the next world before the giant battle. Thou it would be neat if Decade summoned Den-Liner and/or Castle Doran to fight a giant Gedoushuu.
Rohanrider
Go Go!
Favorite series: shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Liveman
Dreamy: kotoha
Favorite Band: system of a down
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: heroes

Post by Rohanrider »

m4rc0 wrote:Maybe a distortion caused by DiEnd's power? Or maybe Decade travels to the next world before the giant battle. Thou it would be neat if Decade summoned Den-Liner and/or Castle Doran to fight a giant Gedoushuu.

That would be the coolest thing ever. castle doran teamed with shinken o and daikaio
EXCEED CHARGE
ryuzakiumi
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by ryuzakiumi »

Rohanrider wrote:
m4rc0 wrote:Maybe a distortion caused by DiEnd's power? Or maybe Decade travels to the next world before the giant battle. Thou it would be neat if Decade summoned Den-Liner and/or Castle Doran to fight a giant Gedoushuu.

That would be the coolest thing ever. castle doran teamed with shinken o and daikaio
Even better. A one time gattai with Den Liner or Castle Doran and Shinken-O
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

zeta_gundam wrote:Strangely enough, while this is a historical first in the history of Sentai and Kamen Rider, the ratings for this episode was the 2nd lowest behind the first episode.
I think the reason for the low number would be the golf before it aired. It could have overrun and screwed up the ratings.
KickHopper wrote:Quick question. Why do you keep saying Gendo and Gendoshu and not Gedoushu? Wouldn't Gendoshu mean something like Restricted Class whereas Gedoushu means Heretic Class? From what I understood, they say Gedou, and Gedou would make sense for what had just occurred in the last Shinkenger with the gang going on the verge of going against their way (becoming heretics, becoming Gedou) to save Kotoha. I really don't hear an N when people say Gedou in the series at all. (plus, TV-Asahi's site says Gedoushu)
Because I don't double check the spelling of it. You should stop trying to correct spelling on the forum. It's close enough to know what I was talking about. If it is misspelled in the subs, then there's a problem. Stop being so OCD with forum spelling.
KickHopper
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: KR W & Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Keitei Sousakan 7
Dreamy: Why yes I am
Favorite Actor?: Watanabe Hiroyuki
Favorite Band: Royksopp
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Film Noir
Quote: "Walking the path of Hell, the man who serves no one."

Post by KickHopper »

My apologies. I guess I am quite OCD about spelling and grammar and such. Sorry if I offended you.
ImageImage
zeta_gundam
Save the life
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by zeta_gundam »

Phoenix512 wrote:I think the reason for the low number would be the golf before it aired. It could have overrun and screwed up the ratings.
Nah, it didn't over-run. Friends in Japan confirmed so.

Oh yeah, would you think the Squidhead (Shitori was it?) would find someway to mass produce the DiEnd henshin device? Afterall, it prevented the Ayakashi from running out of water. Then maybe in subsequent Shinkenger episodes, our Ayakashis need not return to Sanzu river >< (Okay, too farfetched.)
大変身
Save the life
Favorite Actor?: Nobuyuki Hiyama

Post by 大変身 »

zeta_gundam wrote: Oh yeah, would you think the Squidhead (Shitori was it?)
can't we just start calling him the Cthulu?
Twitter
iamawesome.com
fatefullykinetic
Gao
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger
Dreamy: Fujita Rei/Zero/Mibu
Favorite Actor?: Itoh Yuki
Favorite Band: Aerosmith
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Gackt-sama

Post by fatefullykinetic »

*all squeaky like* So...epic! @_@

I was like all leaning close to the computer wondering what was gonna happen next, and almost yelled when it ended. XD

Spoiler
My jaw literally dropped when that Ayakashi figure out how to use DiEnd's gun.
Disaace
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider OOO
Dreamy: Natsumikan/Mako
Favorite Actor?: Takayuki Tsubaki
Favorite Band: Too many.
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Dynamite. =\
Quote: "Ten no michi wo iki, subete o tsukasadoru!"

Post by Disaace »

Alrighttttttt... 24.

Two words, really. Fuck. Yes.

A few things made me wonder though:

A. How does Kaitou know all about this world?
B. "Tainted"? Narutaki, you better get to some esplainin.
C. Creepy Feral Di-akashi? How did it know how to use the Di-End Driver? Nonetheless, the henshin was THE SHIT!!!!!!

and this one really isnt a question, but...

D. I loved how Takeru and Jii were fighting. Again, removes the whole seriousness of the "Lord".

I'm liking where this is going. I hope the next episode wont screw things up.
I'd go gay for Ankh. Just sayin.
Chabii-
Mega
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Tenimyu

Post by Chabii- »

This.

I love how KR and SS's angles and actions are so much different from each other. Toei has heard us and life has loved us.

Love the new henshin. Love how Ika-chan just spits at Daiki. Love how-

Wait, isn't the photo studio's new building the same one from Fuuma no Kojiro?
Hen... shin... TOH!

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”