m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Re: Decade 24 Released

Post by m4rc0 »

StagBeetle wrote:^ Judging from your post, you seem well informed, but in Faiz
Spoiler
only orphenochs or humans with orphenoch DNA can use Faiz & Kaixa gear, Delta gear can be used by anyone. Takumi is an orphenoch, which can be considered an altered human, I guess. And Masato was injected with orphenoch DNA, so he's also altered in a way.

I don't watch Shinkenger so I can't really compare the 2 series, but I like their fight scenes. It's like Gekiranger (which I saw & liked) with swords.
I watched this episode twice and I reckon Natsumi has a 'thing' for Tsukasa and she's afraid that she might lose Tsukasa, that's why, I guess, she's worried about a world without Kamen Riders, lol.
Since it is targeted for young kids I find a romance very unlikely. And if it is present, they probably won't develop it. I know there are exceptions, but... And you know what, some people can miss their friends, even if they don't have romantic felings for them.

And I wouldn't say Shinkeger's fights are Geki with swords. The style is different. But the quality ofhe coreographies is at a similar level.

About the Faiz comment:
Spoiler
You can consider them altered, but the alerations made to them doesn't have any impact in their rider powers. The powers come from the belts, and anyone able to use them will get the powers, as seem with the Lucky clover guys, Kaido and Kiba. So you can't say they change into riders. They wear an armor. But you can say they change into Orphenocs.
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

Finally, a crossover that I have always wanted happened this year! Not only was this episode very historic, it was very enjoyable to watch too. Glad to see Kaito get a taste of his medicine for once. I loved the Shinkenger roll call in this one but I would still rather prefer the one on their show. I do notice that the action of the Shinkenger was a little different too. Its nice to see that with the different camera angles as it shows that the action in KR is different from Sentai. Got to love seeing ShinkenGold square off against two seafish-themed Riders too. Man, I can't wait for the next ep! It should be even more awesome!!!
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

So... If I get this correctly, Shinken Gold's henshin device talks like some restaurant owner?

How does that have anything to do with samurai?
harpdevil
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W / GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger

Post by harpdevil »

Not much I can add that hasn't already been said. You could tell the fight scenes had a different director behind them, and I really liked that. Di-Ayakashi was a brilliant idea and looks really good, much better than the awful Di-End armour anyways. Just generally yay for crossovers!

Do you think this will be a regular occurrence every year now? I suppose the Decade story lends itself to traveling to another world, and they established for sure that the sentai world has no riders in it. We know sentai teams all share the same world, so it would be very difficult for the next sentai and KR team to team up.
Image Demon beasts called Horrors live in the darkness. This is a story of a Makai Knight who cuts down the Horrors. You better not look away.
KickHopper
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: KR W & Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Keitei Sousakan 7
Dreamy: Why yes I am
Favorite Actor?: Watanabe Hiroyuki
Favorite Band: Royksopp
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Film Noir
Quote: "Walking the path of Hell, the man who serves no one."

Post by KickHopper »

Dengar wrote:So... If I get this correctly, Shinken Gold's henshin device talks like some restaurant owner?

It doesn't. It has to do with him being a sushi chef/seller. Hence the sushi cart that Kaito stole the Ika Origami from. And his outfit (sushi chef uniform). He made the Sushi Changer himself, so he got to decide what it sounded like i guess.

I just realized what the Ayakashi DiEnd reminded me of. The Guyver Zoanoid from Guyver: Dark Hero.
ImageImage
MagnaRyu
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Ryuki,Blade,Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Ryukendo,KS7
Favorite Actor?: Matsuda Satoshi
Favorite Band: AnCafe,Gackt,ViDoll
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: All Things Japanese
Quote: Check out my prop making skills at: http://forum.indymogul.com/showthread.php?t=30986

Post by MagnaRyu »

I'm sorry if I sound like a moron today, but did Tsukasa always do the "gun finger" salute or did you just do that because he had to be the one to fight Kaitou's battles for him.
I'm A Gackt Fan And I'm Male. Got A Problem With That?

Check out my prop making skills at: http://forum.indymogul.com/showthread.php?t=30986
大変身
Save the life
Favorite Actor?: Nobuyuki Hiyama

Post by 大変身 »

MagnaRyu wrote:I'm sorry if I sound like a moron today, but did Tsukasa always do the "gun finger" salute or did you just do that because he had to be the one to fight Kaitou's battles for him.
He was mocking Kaitou
Twitter
iamawesome.com
MagnaRyu
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Ryuki,Blade,Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Ryukendo,KS7
Favorite Actor?: Matsuda Satoshi
Favorite Band: AnCafe,Gackt,ViDoll
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: All Things Japanese
Quote: Check out my prop making skills at: http://forum.indymogul.com/showthread.php?t=30986

Post by MagnaRyu »

大変身 wrote:
MagnaRyu wrote:I'm sorry if I sound like a moron today, but did Tsukasa always do the "gun finger" salute or did you just do that because he had to be the one to fight Kaitou's battles for him.
He was mocking Kaitou
Thought so :D
I'm A Gackt Fan And I'm Male. Got A Problem With That?

Check out my prop making skills at: http://forum.indymogul.com/showthread.php?t=30986
Fidchell
Anime skin is so smooth
Favorite series: Evangelion
2nd Favorite Series: Digimon 01
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: .hack//

Post by Fidchell »

Dengar wrote:So... If I get this correctly, Shinken Gold's henshin device talks like some restaurant owner?

Maybe not with the samurai... but it has to do with the culture itself.. I mean kurokos are kabuki theater.. they got nothing to do with samurais either :)

@m4cro : O.o wow you;re right.. i should have pit the two picts together like that :) well wel'll see what happens then :0
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

In Japan, it's customary to greet all customers with "Welcome!" to the point where some stores require their employees to say it at least once every so often, even if there's only one person in the store. So this really has nothing to do with samurai and everything to do with ShinkenGold's other profession.
Warrior of Zarona
!Wizards
!Wizards

Post by Warrior of Zarona »

For those of you who don't normally watch Shinkenger, it might be a good idea to watch Shinkenger episode 21, as it is sort of the next part of the crossover and will show a smoother transition into the next Decade episode.
SimplyX
That's so ridiculous
That's so ridiculous

Post by SimplyX »

DisneyKiller wrote:I noticed something. Genta is the first to kill Kaito's summon. I think.
If you mean a non-villian killing Kaito's Summon, the first honor goes to Kamen Rider Gatack who killed the Rio Troopers. The second honor goes to Kamen Rider Kabuto who defeated Ixa and Psyga although it wasn't shown on screen.

I think the very first occurrence where they were defeated/killed was in the Agito world. I don't remember the names of the villains, but they killed Delta and Drake.
GarTkEZ
Salami Commander
Favorite series: BLACK/Jetman/AGITO
2nd Favorite Series: Blade/Hibiki/Bouken
Favorite Band: Switchfoot
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Adventure Time

Post by GarTkEZ »

SimplyX wrote:I think the very first occurrence where they were defeated/killed was in the Agito world. I don't remember the names of the villains, but they killed Delta and Drake.
It was Taurus Ballista who walloped Delta and Drake.
IKKAN KENJO!
oddjob
Humongous
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Ultraman Nexus
Quote: "Giving up" is what kills people.

It is only when a person refuses to give up no matter what that they earn the right of walking down humanity's noble pathway.

Post by oddjob »

Warrior of Zarona wrote:For those of you who don't normally watch Shinkenger, it might be a good idea to watch Shinkenger episode 21, as it is sort of the next part of the crossover and will show a smoother transition into the next Decade episode.
Thanks! Is that the only episode so far? Did ep 20 had anything related?
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

What shinke 20 had related to decade was shown in dcd 24. It was Kaitou stealing Ika-chan.

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”