Feel the power of Decade
Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Kiva | Decade | W >
Skiks
Faiz

Re: Decade 31 released

Post by Skiks »

Kurow wrote:The sad part is that we are not going to see that movie.... oh well it was a cool series but the story sucks and the ending sucks more.... the series took the same way of Den-O with all that "only in theaters" BS -.-... I still don't know who is that blue Den-O... oh well....
You do realize the series hasn't ended and we don't know the full story yet till we view the two movies. And yeah whats wrong with the movies other then making you wait? Btw you didn't need to watch the movies to understand the den-o series.
Aeikozz
Faiz
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Smart Brain Lady
Favorite Band: Bennie K
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by Aeikozz »

and natsumi reminds us our dreams are usually going to be better than reality ever will be.

notice we got no castle doran and liner train. no final advent. hell didn't even see ryuki's dragon falling to the floor

and if it was just the 10 orignal riders gangbanging tsukasa then where was all the laser and fire power comming from?
Aoiblue
Everything is drama!
Favorite series: Trick
Dreamy: Haga Yuria
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Gransazer

Post by Aoiblue »

Kurow wrote:The sad part is that we are not going to see that movie.... oh well it was a cool series but the story sucks and the ending sucks more.... the series took the same way of Den-O with all that "only in theaters" BS -.-... I still don't know who is that blue Den-O... oh well....
Eh?
Den-o had a complete ending. The movies were just a Bonus (except for the first movie of course)
Blue? New Den-o. Go watch Saraba now.
KamenRiderKaibo
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kabuto

Post by KamenRiderKaibo »

大変身 wrote:anyone noticed how Asumu said henshin?
Yea, and now hibiki has a rider kick too :lol:

by the way, i remembered that before Decade started, someone mentioned about the "Kuuga Fever" (Decade using Kuuga and Kiva cards as combo) and other card combos... I was hoping to see the combos, but where is it? Is it just a rumor? :?:
William_Duel
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Faiz
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: The World.

Post by William_Duel »

...The series is over and you're asking about that now? I mean, I guess the possibility remains they might still use the idea but I doubt it.
Soldat Veritas
rizefall
Swedish Meatball

Post by rizefall »

well 2 movies to go now so waheey :D
"Lady Luck is smilin"
Chariot
7X
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider OOO
Dreamy: Izumi Hina

Post by Chariot »

KamenRiderKaibo wrote:
大変身 wrote:anyone noticed how Asumu said henshin?
Yea, and now hibiki has a rider kick too :lol: :
Hibiki always had a Rider Kick. If a Rider uses a Kick that looks like a Rider Kick, it is a Rider Kick. He used it a few times in his series. Every Rider technically has a Rider Kick.

But yeah, the Henshin thing was surprising. I was half expecting Asumu to go "oh shit, I said it" or something. >_>
KickHopper
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: KR W & Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Keitei Sousakan 7
Dreamy: Why yes I am
Favorite Actor?: Watanabe Hiroyuki
Favorite Band: Royksopp
My boom: Film Noir
Quote: "Walking the path of Hell, the man who serves no one."

Post by KickHopper »

gh0stwrit3r wrote:to Kickhopper: Looks like you're gonna have to go to Japan and murder TOEI.

Spoiler
Don't quote spoilers - Phoenix512
:evil:
No, really though, I thought it was an ok ending. Afterthought, it is better than Faiz, which I forgot also ended on a cliffhanger (thanks for the reminder, take-dono).
Here's to waiting a year for the true finale of the series! :x
ImageImage
Anime_freek22
Train man
Favorite series: GARO/Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Fuuma no Kojirou
Favorite Band: UVERworld
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: well dressed pickles
Quote: "You were right all along Finn. Now I'm going to cut out Bubblegum's heart, and make out with it."

Post by Anime_freek22 »

^ Woohoo!!! Cliffhanger, hanging from a cliff!!! And that's why he's called cliffhanger!!!!
I lost The Game!
PinoyCruger
Number 6
Number 6
Favorite series: Hibiki and Kabuto
Favorite Band: Fall Out Boy
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: FACEBOOK!

Post by PinoyCruger »

This is going to be epic at this time.

But if I imagined that I say, "WOAH, THAT DECADE'S INSANE!!"
Iaatix
Gabu

Post by Iaatix »

It ended the only way it could. There were just too many loose threads to tie up in the number of episodes they had. Plus, they're bound to make lots of money by putting the ending in theaters.

One thing I noticed in this episode, Takayuki Tsubaki seems to be a better actor than he used to be. Maybe he's just matured some.

I'm ready to move on to something different now. I actually think Decade lasted about 6 episodes too long. It could have easily jumped from DiEnd world to Rider War World and not really lost anything.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

People, don't mention movie details. The next person who does will get banned. This is your only warning.
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

Chariot wrote: But yeah, the Henshin thing was surprising. I was half expecting Asumu to go "oh shit, I said it" or something. >_>
That would have been awesome. :lol:
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
Dr Kain
Adventure
Favorite series: DaiRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Garo & KR Kiva
Dreamy: Mele (GekiRanger)
Favorite Band: Mois Dix Mois
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Quote: I am a Jenova witness, have you accapted your Sephiroth today? Remember, Aeris died for our sins.

Post by Dr Kain »

WHAT THE **** WAS THAT??!! Worst ending ever. Wait, is that even an ending? This series was terrible and is even worse than Kabuto and Den-O combined. I mean this thing was just one giant pile of filler that served no purpose other than to show off previous rider costumes without actually giving us the real riders. Wow, just wow.

Here is Hitler's response to the series, and it is 100% accurate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edMguEejtLk
Arigomi
Save the life
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

Dr Kain wrote:Here is Hitler's response to the series, and it is 100% accurate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edMguEejtLk
ROFLMAOCOPTER

For some reason, I laughed throughout the "final episode" even though it was intended to be serious and dramatic.

Decade isn't complete without some Kaitou X Tsukasa shipping.

I couldn't help but say to myself "Oh no you didn't" when Tsukasa started his trademark speech. Hearing the standard dramatic music clip to emphasis his point made me chuckle.

Tsukasa must be a Gambit fanboy but he doesn't know it because of his amnesia.

When Diend, Hibiki, Decade, Kiva, and Kuuga lined up, I couldn't help but think of color-coded explosions in the background.

Everyone initially thought that Natsumi's dress was something a lolita princess would wear. It certainly doesn't look like a wedding dress to me. The Japanese really have strange ideas about what a wedding dress should look like.

Kurenai Wataru must have been taking communication lessons from Narutaki. In the Narutaki school of public speaking, vague declarations always gets the job done. :lol:

It is an extremely risky tactic to use a cliffhanger. Toei may make some money on the movie but if it doesn't deliver on all of the promises, sales of merchandise will drastically plummet. Sales of merchandise is more important financially.

I must be very fortunate that I am not a die-hard Kamen Rider fanboy. For once, my cautious approach has kept me from feeling cheated and disappointed.

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”