Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Kiva | Decade | W >
Artimid
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Re: Decade 31 released

Post by Artimid »

Wow, the camera was WAY to shaky this time around. Also, when did his cards become freaking weapons? >_< And the friendship between Diend and Decade... wha? Why can't he ask Yuusuke to guard his friends? He has to ask Diend.. the guy who is constantly attacking him and pestering him? I see...

Also, I meant to ask this last episode, but is the person singing the battle song the guy who played Wataru? It sounds really like him, at least in the MVs I downloaded... except maybe a "slightly" different pitch, but I can attribute that to being background music. It is good though, but it didn't sound quite like Gatck, or however you spell it ^_^;, to me. Just wondering.

Also as was said, during the final fight, where the heck were all the blasts coming from (Or was that from the other people who weren't really there, but were there in the first episode)? I am slightly confused at this one. It seemed the acting was really, really forced, and the fighting just seemed odd (besides the horrible camera at times). As for the cliff hanger, that has been said quite thoroughly, and I agree. I probably will have forgotten the series by then, and won't bother with the movie. This, then, for me is the ending of the series. Yay, ended on whatever I got from the preview at the end. ^_^ Onwards to the next series! :p
大変身
Save the life
Favorite Actor?: Nobuyuki Hiyama

Post by 大変身 »

Twitter
iamawesome.com
Tetra_Urataros
Infinity
Favorite series: Den-O wins this one.
2nd Favorite Series: Blade/Faiz
Dreamy: Yuri from Kiva
Favorite Actor?: Hajime's actor.
Favorite Band: Home Made Kazoku
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Kuri-sama...

Post by Tetra_Urataros »

....well, at least the movie will be more than 30 minutes of bullshit. Now that the final episode will be a movie, it will have more time to display the true ending--versus 30 minutes.
"A thousand lies, lie behind each word. A million truths isn't as interesting as one lie."
Chabii-
Mega
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Tenimyu

Post by Chabii- »

I don't know which was more WTF- this ending or Kiva's wedding and Neo-Fangire ending.

All I could say about this episode: what are you doing, Kabuto!?

...not really. Since I've already calmed down from the RAAAAAAGE, overall, this lived up to my expectation. Heck, when I first heard that this would only be a thirty-something series, I kind of went, "Oh, maybe an extra movie for everything else." But I didn't expect that the extra movie would actually be the finale.

What I first noticed was the navy blue shades Kenzaki was wearing. What popped in my mind next was, "Wait, isn't this guy the Navy Joker or something?" Him slightly referring to the consequences if he did what he should've done in the Blade finale made me smile.

Well, now we know why Kivaara kept on trying to bite Yuusuke. One question down!

...and a hundred more to go.

It's been a great 8 months, and cheers to TVN for managing to release this series amidst of all the things that have been whined upon.

Now I'm just going to leave this picture here...

...and let the theories pour in.

*will still be amused at the fact that they used Treasure sniper for the final ending song*
Hen... shin... TOH!
zheyao
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Dekaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Hibiki
My boom: One Piece

Post by zheyao »

Artimid wrote:Also, I meant to ask this last episode, but is the person singing the battle song the guy who played Wataru? It sounds really like him, at least in the MVs I downloaded... except maybe a "slightly" different pitch, but I can attribute that to being background music. It is good though, but it didn't sound quite like Gatck, or however you spell it ^_^;, to me. Just wondering.
If by battle song you mean the "Treasure Sniper" song that starts around 16:00, then that's sung by Daiki Kaitoh/Diend, not Wataru.

It was great seeing boss kaijins again, even if they ended up dying pretty quickly and easily. Seeing all of the Heisei Riders together was also a real treat. Like a lot of people said, I'm totally fine with this cliffhanger, since we're at least getting a movie in the future to finish the series.

Now on to Double.
gekiwaza
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Keitai Sousakan 7
Dreamy: The KS7 female cast
My boom: mic

Post by gekiwaza »

Somebody doesn't read previous post...it's already been posted here.

So uh...yeah, before I watch series finales I generally watch the previous episode to get me really pumped about watching the finale, and well...looks like I'm gonna have to watch this episode again in the future.

I'm happy they used the actual opening for the final episode, because I've been getting quite sick of the "movie pimping" openings that they have been using in the past what seems like 10 episodes.

-Kenzaki preps his final attack- "You stole my final attack design." -slashes-
大変身
Save the life
Favorite Actor?: Nobuyuki Hiyama

Post by 大変身 »

If Kurenai Wataru was looking on 4chan, instead of saying "You were to destroy the worlds," he'd be saying "YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!"
Twitter
iamawesome.com
KamenRiderKaibo
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kabuto

Post by KamenRiderKaibo »

gekiwaza wrote:

yea it's been posted by Dr Kain. But... OMG it's too funny!!!
fatefullykinetic
Gao
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger
Dreamy: Fujita Rei/Zero/Mibu
Favorite Actor?: Itoh Yuki
Favorite Band: Aerosmith
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Gackt-sama

Post by fatefullykinetic »

I just sort of stared at the screen all slack-jawed after the ending for a long time. Then spent a few moments stuttering and asking all the questions that were already asked on here.

Spoiler
The 2nd movie preview blew my Gackt theory out of the water, but I'm not saying why.

I hope the movies make my look forward to their sequels.

Good luck fitting into those shoes, Double. d^_^b
Gunzy
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Ryukendo
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Band: Clazziquai
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Video Games
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Gunzy »

Anime_freek22 wrote:^ Woohoo!!! Cliffhanger, hanging from a cliff!!! And that's why he's called cliffhanger!!!!
*slaps anime_freek for bring up a lame joke*

The ending was decent.
ImageImage
ShadowX7
NagoSan
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
My boom: Fourze, P4A/G
Quote: "Misunderstandings happens all the time, more so on the internet."

Post by ShadowX7 »

^If you thought the cliffhanger "ending" was decent, wait till you see the movie
I think the series cliffhanger ending wasn't THAT bad, at least it makes me want to watch the Movie (I hope the movie will explain EVERYTHING)

The only thing that's disappointing me in this episode is there's no OU Tendou!!!
AND OU Kabuto is just standing back moving left and right while everyone is attacking Decade!
I hope I can see OU Tendou in the movie...
KamenRiderKaibo wrote:

Dang, I just knew that Hitler meme videos exists!!!
"You count the medals, one, two, and three! Life goes on, anything goes, coming up OOO!"
Xucalfer
There are four lights!
There are four lights!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider 555
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hiyori Kusakabe
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: World of Warcraft

Post by Xucalfer »

Oh my god that Hitler video almost gave me a Heart Attack. I haven't laugh and cry this hard in a very long time. But anyway I enjoyed the episode I just wish I didn't have to wait so long to see the conclusion. :lol:
ExodusSaint
7X
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Faiz
Dreamy: .
Favorite Actor?: is you =3
Favorite Band: Pendulum
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Halo Reach
Quote: "JUST.. EXXXXXPLAAAAAIIIIIIIIINNN!"

Post by ExodusSaint »

PICTURE FULL POST IM SORRY!

eheh 2 things I noticed about this episode..

Yaoi? Ohh Kaitou~
at least HE'S happy about it ;)
And the big one...
Spoiler
NOTE THE FACCIAL EXPRESSION AND POSITION AND.. You guys can do the rest :)

Yea just had to say that :)

Anyway again onto the episode. Was.. really I am sad that.. DECADE IS OVER.. the Journey through the decade was exciting.. No amazon. no.
Got lotsa stuff to say here. Firsty Offty that how things started to really get interesting about half way.. (MV with bonjovi's living on a prayer? No. okay.) Especially with the BAY SPOLOSIONS AND honestly.. Were they needed? At least we know where half the budget went, at least in Bay movies theres actually stuff thats exploding instead of silly grounplosions.

Yea I love this episode because it had a cliffhanger that actually wanted you to find out what happens next, like Halo not like Faiz.. ITS ALL IN THE MASKED MEN!

About the ASUMU SAID HENSHIN. Riders all the way? At least Hibiki is now 100% rider 0% Cyclonedemononiriderthingthattoeicancelledthatsoundedreallycoo.

The simple theory presented with this episode is that Decade had a crappy storyline before it came out (PLAYDATE X? SOUL ABSORPTION? MADNESS!) and that Decade is literally the apocalypse on 2 legs and pink goodness. No really. I loved the linking of episode 1 to this one and wataru ACTUALLY REMEMBERING HOW KIVAT GOES IN THE BELT, I would of had a spasm of awesomeness if Wataru turned into KAMEN RIDER GINTOKIIIIIIIIIIIIIII/KINTAMAA lol. Honestly the plot was really clever because it managed to cram the goodness of a fanboi service and a kamen rider series itself. I will further applaud Toei if they manage to again clerverly link double to decade since they.. BOTH HAVE A D ahahahah.... I suck >:(
IN FACT
Clever linking of dialouge from Yuuske as well! Until he did that pedo face
Yea that kinda scared me.. >: D

Anyway that is my picto-0-full post.
and 5 cents worth.
Spoiler

TAKEN IN FALLOUT 3 (PC) USING THE KAMEN RIDER MOD, So uh no need for pm's yeah? :)
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

this episode didn't really feel like an heisei rider ending episode but it does rap up a few things and it also develops a few theories. it was nice to see the original wataru and kazuma again, king form is awesome. first time hibiki ever said henshin to. and what was with that weak decade(o) at the end with natsumi. apollo giest truly is evil. all and all 5/10 it could've done a whole lot better.
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
banban
IXA
Favorite series: KAMEN RIDERs
2nd Favorite Series: SENTAIs, ULTRAMANs
Dreamy: Wakana Matsumoto
Favorite Band: Laruku, AniMetal
My boom: FRUIT/VEGGIE SALAD

Post by banban »

...wonder, how the japanese KR fans are accepting this kind of ending?.

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”