Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Begin's Night DC

Post by takenoko »

So knowing what we know about the client for Begin's Night...

Spoiler
Does anyone else think that Shroud only gave Soukichi the Lost Driver right before the mission to save Philip. That would explain why Shoutarou was unaware of it, plus would match Soukichi's statement that he doesn't usually use Memories to do his business

Also, a lot of people brought up the issue about finding a photo of Tsukasa. Rewatching it, there's a scene where Natsumi and Daiki burn all the old pictures, that's why those no longer exist

I'm surprised they took out the part where Tsukasa blocks Blade's sword with his arm as he transformed. That was kind of cool and only lasted a second
gmottl
Mega
Favorite series: Rider-Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: ppgz, mrr, too many
Dreamy: fourze girls, luka
Favorite Actor?: jirou zanki garulu
Favorite Band: nightwish
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: MLP:FIM
Quote: just because you're a genius doesn't mean your a smart guy- PPG narrator
just because i'm an idiot doesn't mean i'm stupid- Spencer Shay

Re: Begin's Night DC

Post by gmottl »

will there be an HD of this anytime soon or ever.
Anyone remember when the news didn't want to make you punch the nearest thing to you, me neither.
NeonZ
Adventure

Post by NeonZ »

About Begin's Night...

Spoiler
Spoiler
Does anyone else think that Shroud only gave Soukichi the Lost Driver right before the mission to save Philip. That would explain why Shoutarou was unaware of it, plus would match Soukichi's statement that he doesn't usually use Memories to do his business
Spoiler

I got exactly the opposite from that. He doesn't usually use Memories... That still means that he has used them in the past a few times, and I think that it was likely as Skull, not a random Dopant.

Also, a lot of people brought up the issue about finding a photo of Tsukasa. Rewatching it, there's a scene where Natsumi and Daiki burn all the old pictures, that's why those no longer exist
Rewatching the last two episodes, I noticed that they didn't include the picture that Alternate Shinji took in the album... So, yeah, it probably was quickly burned.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

I don't know why you would think that, since he says it's his policy to not use Memories. Like "it's my policy not to use steroids to beat up gangsters that sell steoroids"
Chariot
7X
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider OOO
Dreamy: Izumi Hina
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Chariot »

Yeah, that is the impression I got about the Lost Driver, but I also feel like it's a policy that he has broken before. It's just that he seems too cool about using it, though that just may be because he IS that cool. I think part of the reason I think that is because of that Nobody's Perfect music video, though that's obviously not canon due to Terror getting his ass kicked in it.

Damn it, Soukichi is smooth.
Sloth MD
Douza Uru Zazaado

Post by Sloth MD »

Interesting that the order of the movies switched up a little bit.

Though the scene were Decade blocks Blade's blade seemed to me like a big: "Oh crap.." Moment.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

I don't think the Nobody's Perfect music video is canon though. Shoutarou doesn't know that Soukichi is a Kamen Rider. Plus, Shroud being the origin story for the DoubleDriver and LostDriver would make sense
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Why would a music video be canon? I mean, what about WBX? what if that was canon what would that imply? Or Stay The Rider Alive?
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
KamenRiderTenshi
Adventure
Quote: My own Kamen Rider quote:

"The nature in this world is balance,
but it's unbalance when you exist in this world. HENSHIN!"

Post by KamenRiderTenshi »

About the Begin's Night DC:

When seeing the LostDriver for the first time, I knew that Soukichi got it from Shroud and the part where he statement of not using Memories for his business, I kind of think he has been using Memories before Begin's Night when Shoutarou isn't around. And another thing too, Soukichi had already know about Gaia Memories before Begin's Night that part is that when Kamen Rider W first henshin into Extreme, remember how Shoutarou found the Zone Memory, I forgot what episode was it, but that proves the point.

And on the part when Tsukasa blocks Blade's sword and Henshin, that was cool and also I thought of Kuuga.

P.S. Soukichi is a wonderful and I wonder how does the relationship goes with his daughter Aikko? Meaning the relationship with Shoutarou and Aikko is annoying and funny, how Shoutarou always gets hit by the shoe.
Sloth MD
Douza Uru Zazaado

Post by Sloth MD »

I have a feeling that Soukichi is the kind of guy who would spoil his daughter.
GekIDan
Adventure
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Eri/Rika Sato
My boom: Yuriko Shiratori
Quote: "Saa Omae no Tsumi wo Kazoero!"

Post by GekIDan »

Here's a list of a few new scenes for Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider Decade & W: MovieWars 2010 Directors Cut:
http://www.jefusion.com/2010/09/movie-w ... t-new.html
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

So they finally used all that initial trailer footage? That puts a halt on all my initial whining lol.
Chariot
7X
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider OOO
Dreamy: Izumi Hina

Post by Chariot »

Yeah, I never said that I thought Nobody's Perfect was canon. It's just that Soukichi is really being pushed as THE Skull user, and I feel like if he only used it once for 2 minutes, he can't really be called Kamen Rider Skull.

Despite that, Kogashi, I feel like it's entirely possible for a music video to be canon, as unorthodox as it would be. Just because one is doesn't mean all the rest have to be. Again, I DO NOT think Nobody's Perfect is canon.
KamenRiderKaibo
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kabuto

Post by KamenRiderKaibo »

Catastrophe wrote:So they finally used all that initial trailer footage? That puts a halt on all my initial whining lol.
huh? u mean the footage from Decade ep 31 preview?
[kuronogantzryu]
Everything is drama!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Dreamy: Mirei Kiritani
Favorite Actor?: Tatsuya Fujiwara
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by [kuronogantzryu] »

It still doesn't do the original trailer justice but it's certainly better than nothing.

Personally, I liked Decade's portion better since it connected the series with the movie, unlike the original.
Last edited by [kuronogantzryu] on Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”