Adventure
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Eri/Rika Sato
My boom: Yuriko Shiratori
Quote: "Saa Omae no Tsumi wo Kazoero!"

KAMEN RIDER DECADE: STRONGER'S WORLD

Post by GekIDan »

S.I.C. Hero Saga Masked Rider Decade: Stronger's World (MASKED RIDER DECADE─ストロンガーの世界─, MASKED RIDER DECADE -Sutorongā no Sekai-), it features Tsukasa and co. adventure in of course, Stronger's world! It's an ongoing series, and so far, only ten chapters of this side story was released.

Episode 1: The Delza Army! Staff Officer Steel Appears!!
It's the same afternoon, in the same Hikari Photo Studio. However, Tsukasa started to feel uncomfortable. He stands up and decides to open the door only to see middle-aged man with a cowboy hat flying in. A photo screen rolls down from the shock.

The man tells that his name is Tobei Tachibana and calls Tsukasa "Shigeru". Yuusuke and Natsumi takes a closer look on Tsukasa, they notice that he's wearing a red sweatshirt with the letter "S" on the chest and a pair of blue jeans.

Tachibana informs that Yuriko has been captured by Staff Officer Steel and pushes Tsukasa into his jeep. They soon arrive at the wasteland and Tsukasa goes to confront Staff Officer Steel. Tsukasa's opponent seems to be calling him Shigeru as well. Tachibana puts his shoulder on Tsukasa and says "Come on, just say your usual lines!"

Tsukasa decides to listen to Tachibana and starts shouting "The heavens call. The earth cries out. The crowd roars. They are calling me to defeat evil! I am just a Kamen Rider passing by!" Tachibana is angered because of the change in the usual catchphrase, Tsukasa simply ignores him and transforms into Kamen Rider Decade.

Continue reading: http://www.jefusion.com/2011/01/sic-her ... ecade.html

What are your views?
Should this be in the series aswell?
Ruecian
Anime skin is so smooth
Favorite series: Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Favorite Actor?: Sean Connery
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Re: KAMEN RIDER DECADE: STRONGER'S WORLD

Post by Ruecian »

GekIDan wrote: Should this be in the series aswell?

A little late for that, isn't it?
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

The thing I like about the SIC Hero Sagas is that usually they explain stuff that happens after or before the show airs plot wise (IE Faiz and Blade). This just seems like a shameless excuse to tie the story into the Decadeverse.
kiyominai
7X
Quote: おばあちゃんが言っていた「世の中で覚えておかなければならない名前はただ一つ。天の道を往き、総てを司る男……天道総司」

Post by kiyominai »

I just read the most current issue and......

Spoiler
FINAL FORM RIDE: STRONGER!!!!
Kiva the Bat the 6th
Adventure

Post by Kiva the Bat the 6th »

It's a pretty good read as it kind of fills the gap of how Tsukasa knows Yuriko in Movie Wars 2010. It also flushes the concept of the wildcard riders out a bit more. (And I guess sort of explain Kuuga Ultimate Rising) It's too bad that all the S.I.C. stories are ran on Hobby Japan. (only reads Dengenki Hobby...)
Guardian07
Mega
Favorite series: Agito,W,Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Hibiki,Garo,Blade
Dreamy: Shihoko Hirata
Favorite Actor?: Seiji Takaiwa!!
Favorite Band: Shoji Meguro
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: MegaTen games
Quote: We’re no longer children any more but, we’ll never fully become adults.
We can live on in that odd little transition.

Post by Guardian07 »

Definitely a good story, like other S.I.C Hero Sagas tend to be. I kinda wish it's canon. It deserves to be.
Ginga o Tsuranuku Densetsu no Yaiba!!!

Seijuu Sentai Gingaman!!!
m0lecules
Infinity
Favorite series: KR Decade and Double
2nd Favorite Series: KR Kabuto and Blade

Post by m0lecules »

Ruecian wrote:
GekIDan wrote: Should this be in the series aswell?

A little late for that, isn't it?
They could really do it if they wanted to. Besides, I think you've heard of other releases that was meant for the Riders not later than Den-O right? They could at least point out the real meaning to Decade's existence.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

They did, remember? Did you not watch the last Decade Movie? Destroying the Riders preserved their memories and thus allowed them to survive the connection of the worlds. Or something like that. Destroy everything, connect everything.
m0lecules
Infinity

Post by m0lecules »

Until now the S.I.C Saga is not yet finished?

Catastrophe:
Well, I was doubting that, as Tsukasa never remembered anything. Just to destroy everything to connect everything, and preserving the memories of the Riders as the world now connects. But there were questions bugging me. Why was the Decadriver made which results to Decade's existence. Unlike in Double wherein the story actually tells us why there's a Double Driver and a Kamen Rider Double, a Lost Driver and a Kamen Rider Skull. Same with OOO. And then, why would you try to connect the world? Now I know, it's just a kids show and hey, I'm also watching it, but somehow, the story lacks something. There were many scenes there that remained unanswered.

I really am unconvinced how the story ended cause for some reason, I know they could have pulled of a good series with Decade as it started out nicely. Toei might have rushed this one out, maybe time constraint and budget? But then, there's now Gokaiger. If they pulled this one nicely...
Kiva the Bat the 6th
Adventure

Post by Kiva the Bat the 6th »

Decade was pretty much always planned to be a minimum budget series. The entire show was conceptualized around "How do we reduce the costume budget to the bare minimal while retaining viewership?" and "W is shaping up to be SUPER expensive, how are we going to fund it?".

Solution?

"Make a anniversary stop-gap series based on crossovers that really aren't so we can just pull old costumes out of the nine series before!"
"Make a super confusing premise and drag it out as long as we can with little regard to actual story telling!"
"Leave the ending in a cliffhanger to be resolved in the movie, only for the movie to turn out completely unrelated and the real ending to be partially resolved in the movie of the succeeding series!"

While Decade turned out pretty badly, I'm glad that Toei did what they did. Double may not have turned out as well had they not done that.
m0lecules
Infinity

Post by m0lecules »

I don't think it was a minimum budget series. Would you consider having 9 Heisei Period Riders appearing in a movie a minimum budget? Aside from the Showa Period Riders? And if so, does that mean Gokaiger is a minimum budget series with 34 Super Sentai Teams? Besides, why would you ruin an anniversary special?

Well, in anyway, what has been done in the past is done. I'm just hoping they'd at least make a side story so the story will have a sense.
afandjegudiel
There are four lights!
There are four lights!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Black
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Kamen Rider

Post by afandjegudiel »

Super late ghost-post here, but I just finished watching Decade, and I'm feeling the frustration. Does anyone know where I can read this? Because, if The Last Story really is the true canon ending, then I need something to fill in the gaps. There are just so many of them. In contrast, while the placing is questionable, it seems to me that All Riders actually has the better(if less exciting) ending...

I'm just looking for some closure...
[kuronogantzryu]
Everything is drama!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Dreamy: Mirei Kiritani
Favorite Actor?: Tatsuya Fujiwara
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by [kuronogantzryu] »

afandjegudiel wrote:Super late ghost-post here, but I just finished watching Decade, and I'm feeling the frustration. Does anyone know where I can read this? Because, if The Last Story really is the true canon ending, then I need something to fill in the gaps. There are just so many of them. In contrast, while the placing is questionable, it seems to me that All Riders actually has the better(if less exciting) ending...

I'm just looking for some closure...
Same here. Decade was awesome but "The Last Story" killed it for me. If only they had done the original concept...
ImageImage
afandjegudiel
There are four lights!
There are four lights!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Black
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Kamen Rider

Post by afandjegudiel »

If only they had made Stronger's World part of the show, maybe Last Story would have fit. It definitely had the cooler fights. But, as is, Tsukasa has no motivation for killing all the riders, Ms. Wasp and Tackle have a definite conclusion to a story arch, but no origin, and somehow Natsumi's grandad and Doctor Shinigami are now two different people...

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”